Pages:
Author

Topic: Counterparty will make a killing. - page 3. (Read 5846 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2016, 09:34:02 AM
What is good about XCP?
This coin does not gather much attention for people unlike ETH and XMR but it is creeping up slowly.
I don't really understand about all the decentralized exchange in their website but it looks similar to ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
September 21, 2016, 09:10:49 AM
you are going to be happy buddy, chart is looking great:

Yeah, right. Cheesy I do not own any XCP and btw there is a downtrend as we speak.

Here we are now, always unzoom your chart... I hope you went in in that pullback... I am now out, won't break the bigger scale triangle now probably... if it does, let's hope for another pullback  Roll Eyes

Nah, I don't do trades for quite a while now.

Why that ? got burn ? I trully advice you to read as many books as you can on trading (like alexander elder trading for a living, good start) or you would continously get rapped there.

No, I got "burned" by not buying or selling too early. I've almost never lost on trades with alts. Point is that I was working with investor which kinda screwed me with my salaries and I left them our entire crypto portfolio (except FailCoin, of course). Wink 

which you good luck with that, you'll come back stronger  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
September 21, 2016, 09:07:00 AM

Yeah, right. Cheesy I do not own any XCP and btw there is a downtrend as we speak.

Here we are now, always unzoom your chart... I hope you went in in that pullback... I am now out, won't break the bigger scale triangle now probably... if it does, let's hope for another pullback  Roll Eyes

Why that ? got burn ? I trully advice you to read as many books as you can on trading (like alexander elder trading for a living, good start) or you would continously get rapped there.

No, I got "burned" by not buying or selling too early. I've almost never lost on trades with alts. Point is that I was working with investor which kinda screwed me with my salaries and I left them our entire crypto portfolio (except FailCoin, of course). Wink 
September 21, 2016, 09:02:07 AM

legendary
@FAILCommunity
September 21, 2016, 08:50:37 AM

September 21, 2016, 08:47:19 AM

legendary
@FAILCommunity
September 21, 2016, 07:43:32 AM
Counterparty is today's top gainer and the price is already $6,15.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
September 16, 2016, 06:47:34 PM
XCP is steadily moving toward the target 0.015 In a few days
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
September 16, 2016, 03:37:33 AM
Is the development of this project still active though? I do not have any idea about what is going on begind XCP and to the ordinary cryptosphere observer's eye like mine, the project looks like it is slowly being abandoned because of lack of any interest in it. So any price rise that would happen would make me think that this is another pump and dump event happening.

That is only my opinion and I would like to be corrected so that I can gain more insights in your discussions.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
September 16, 2016, 03:23:00 AM
XCP was expensive in end of 2014. The price was over 0.01, if they can develop ethereum virtual machine on XCP, the price will rise again.

No, it was in fact over 0.021. Wink
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
September 16, 2016, 03:19:04 AM

your coin fail coin is compare another coin is intgerate develop with xcp your coin still under

Not sure what you mean.

Any reason? What will it have so you are so confident about the price pump.

Confident? No, but I do think it is highly underrated.

XCP was expensive in end of 2014. The price was over 0.01, if they can develop ethereum virtual machine on XCP, the price will rise again.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
September 16, 2016, 02:06:33 AM

your coin fail coin is compare another coin is intgerate develop with xcp your coin still under

Not sure what you mean.

Confident? No, but I do think it is highly underrated.
Activity: 331
September 16, 2016, 12:45:46 AM
I expect it to pass $8-$10 mark in the next 2-3 months.

https://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/740954014225948672

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 15, 2016, 10:52:37 PM
until now counterparty is still good project why you say killing

you can see scjx, brust, fldc ,ltb coin and more much coin develop integarate with counter party
is still cool enjoy and no problem
September 15, 2016, 06:28:04 PM

Looks like it is breaking it's most strong resistance (on which it already bounced since the break out, bullish sign).

Very good risk/reward ratio on that pullback, but bigger volume would be better to put more weight on that break out.

let's see how it pans out.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
September 15, 2016, 08:13:29 AM
I failed @ that prediction and XCP had some ups and downs, but it is still up by ~40% since I started this thread. Maybe it will need another month or two... who knows...
Activity: 448
July 15, 2016, 01:57:14 PM
I payed attention. Smiley  EVM + payment channels is exciting news for Bitcoin.

I'm paying attention since long time ago, but currently I just can't afford to invest. I'm following (though not closely) Counterparty since the beginning.

I'm surprised volume isnt higher. If they deliver. it allows Bitcoin transfers at Ethereum and Bitshares type speeds. All the 10 min block criticisms of Bitcoin go out the door. My understanding might be weak.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 15, 2016, 11:24:18 AM
also, according to their slack (counterparty.slack.com) they are working on assets for Spells of Genesis. We've seen gaming alts soar as of late (GAME, BCY).
legendary
@FAILCommunity
July 15, 2016, 10:23:55 AM

I'm paying attention since long time ago, but currently I just can't afford to invest. I'm following (though not closely) Counterparty since the beginning.
Activity: 448
July 15, 2016, 09:45:19 AM
"Storj and Counterparty Partner to Add Support for Payment Channels"

Full story: http://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-blockchain-proof-of-concept-storj-and-counterparty-partner-to-add-support-for-payment-channels

Looks like these news gave another push to Counterparty and it's currently worth $4,31 (about $1,80 more since this thread was started).

Pages:
Jump to: