Pages:
Author

Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants - page 15. (Read 35504 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 04:29:58 PM
courage is necessary and necessary to take risks in the crypto world like this. we need people who are full of risk taking and also dare to invest or innovate in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 07, 2019, 04:13:28 PM
Yes there is always a need for you to fail in Crypto as it will make you come up stronger. With crypto you have total control of what to invest invest in, what bounties to campaign for and total control over your wallet
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 04:05:20 PM
avoid risks of lose as appealing on use with the tasks of evaluation as the use to occupy extensive on work with the measure on applying selection of application to run with plan on altcoin investment.

It seems to me that it is impossible to give work with altcoin from the general cryptocurrency world. You can not protect users of cryptocurrency from any problems and changes in the cryptocurrency market. At the same time, we can make legal protection against fraud and similar problems, motor skills after universal legalization of cryptocurrency in the leading countries of the world.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 07, 2019, 03:35:07 PM
avoid risks of lose as appealing on use with the tasks of evaluation as the use to occupy extensive on work with the measure on applying selection of application to run with plan on altcoin investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
February 07, 2019, 03:08:23 PM
I am convinced that what everyone needs right now is to actually hold on really tight and strong.. The tempest of the crypto space right now is such that can frustrate hope out of one. But still,  one needs to be strong.
Even when Bitcoin is at $ 3,400, I don’t even know what we are afraid of in the cryptocurrency market?) We need to earn money and buy cryptocurrency assets.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 07, 2019, 02:52:43 PM
I am convinced that what everyone needs right now is to actually hold on really tight and strong.. The tempest of the crypto space right now is such that can frustrate hope out of one. But still,  one needs to be strong.
Activity: 518
February 07, 2019, 11:31:13 AM
Yes of course I think that all the participants remain in Cryptocurrency has a great courage to still hold they're currency to get a bigger earnings. And I think it is also has a big role to all participants when participating a projects  to get their target profits while the market has no changes in the past months.
Activity: 233
February 07, 2019, 10:21:27 AM
I agree on that. We might be stupid in eyes of other people, but they would never understand how resilient holders are. They truly believe in this technology and clinging to what it can bring in the future. I'm hoping that everybody will soon join this crazy trip.
Activity: 912
February 07, 2019, 09:12:54 AM
I agree with that. All who remained in the cryptocurrency are really courageous people. And in order to achieve something in this difficult time, we will certainly make mistakes, on which we will learn and not repeat this again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 07, 2019, 08:51:06 AM
If you believe and wait, we will certainly be very generously rewarded because the bear market cannot be eternal!
This market takes a lot of time to recover after a recession cycle, so those who are impatient and have no patience often blame the market and say it is dead. I, like you, just need to invest and hold it for a long time, surely we will get a big profit in the future
Activity: 249
February 07, 2019, 08:39:49 AM
In principle, everything is said correctly, and it depends only on the participants themselves how they will act in order to get a good profit in the future!
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 06, 2019, 07:35:58 PM
Yes we all need courage to let thing go  .. But in life  in other  to become some one have never been to have to do something you have never done  that why scriptures when talks  about bone again . So in other to become Crypto millionaire  you have to take risk  you have never taken  .. so we stronge  enough now waiting for bitcoin to Start the miracle now that the wholes crypto  market it depend on it ..
Activity: 95
February 06, 2019, 07:29:51 PM
There is a lot of opportunities for those looking to build skills or build their brand and grow. But newbies have to find which one suits them most and invest their time not just jumping into one aspect because of success stories. Example is trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 06:35:29 PM
All this sounds quite optimistic if it were not for the fact that a huge number of people are absolute newcomers in this area, and therefore it is very difficult for them to control themselves and in general in any way control their actions when they get a reduction in the value of their assets equal to 20 or more percent - they have panic attacks and they start to make terrible mistakes.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 06:24:09 PM
If you believe and wait, we will certainly be very generously rewarded because the bear market cannot be eternal!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 06, 2019, 05:58:12 PM
In crypto currency it is likely that

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

And Nobody else can decide for you because you have

Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you.

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Your time will come with you prevailing
Without having courage we cannot do anything. the crypto world requires courage as if we were going to make a decision. buying coins in the crypto world also requires courage, we must dare to determine which one we want to buy. the result is that maybe we will experience losses or profits. this is a risk and we must be ready to accept it well.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
February 06, 2019, 05:53:07 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment

I adore such philosophical reflections! Bravo. I do not get tired of repeating that in cryptovalue as in any other activity and in life in general, everything depends only on yourself and that absolutely everything is in your hands. You do not need to shift responsibility to others and wait for someone to decide for you if you manage your portfolio correctly, and the losses will be minimal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
February 06, 2019, 05:30:36 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

"Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you. "

If I invest and the project became scam after the ICO, which mean I am the one to blame even if I invest just to support that specific project? Even if I have a positive mind to put funds on it? I think, that is a foul statement and one sided opinion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 06, 2019, 05:07:36 PM
All the usual investing axioms apply to crypto investing too. Moreover, there are additional caveats like exchange account and wallet security to worry about.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
February 06, 2019, 05:04:23 PM
Being careful of every decision made in the crypto space is very essential, because it is either it makes or mare your portfolio.
Peradventure you make mistake along the line, you can learn from your mistakes, not only to make corrections, but to not repeat the same again.
Not giving up despite all odds is very essential.
Pages:
Jump to: