Pages:
Author

Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants - page 16. (Read 35504 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 06, 2019, 04:39:14 PM
We are constantly, gradually becoming stronger and more stable! Yes, there was success and disappointment, but you can not stop!
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
February 06, 2019, 04:34:05 PM
In crypto currency it is likely that

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

And Nobody else can decide for you because you have

Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you.

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Your time will come with you prevailing
Courage is the key to every success, its always good to take correction from every of our mistakes to ensure smoothly running of all other daily activities. Working with experience I think is one of the main factor that show difference between crypto enthusiast and traders. This also help us to manage our funds carefully.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 06, 2019, 03:55:41 PM
The courage to always start afresh is what give birth to success in any business and commodities that are as volatile as crypto you always need to base your self up on the need to be persistent both in you portfolio and trading many a times their is always a fall in your investment and you feel like giving up but just know that after the storms there comes a brighter day ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
February 06, 2019, 03:33:05 PM
Cryptocurrencies really give us a lot of freedom, it is a very young market with great opportunities. Now we all have a chance to find our way in this market and make good money. Of course, it is impossible to go this way without making mistakes and we are waiting for the fall, but after each fall we will rise and go further.
I personally look for something which benefits society and making money as trader in this industry. Time cycles are illusion on charts imo and that's why we mark support,resistance levels on charts. Experience comes with mistakes.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 03:28:06 PM
I agree with you. Therefore, not everyone can succeed with cryptocurrencies, because they do not always have enough patience or courage to commit any actions and in the end they leave crypto. Crypto is only for brave and determined people.
Sure,being part of crypto space,one has to learn to be patience and be watchful before investing,be optimistic in all activities because any thing is possible in Crypto space.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 07:27:29 AM
Cryptocurrencies really give us a lot of freedom, it is a very young market with great opportunities. Now we all have a chance to find our way in this market and make good money. Of course, it is impossible to go this way without making mistakes and we are waiting for the fall, but after each fall we will rise and go further.
Activity: 1050
January 30, 2019, 06:14:14 AM
While one is optimistic about crypto or any other investment, it is not a crime to have preparation for possible loss or failure. Some factors can just be beyond one's control. And no business is without a particular risk. Adequate preparation is crucial and should be properly addressed. Like you said one's time will come with one prevailing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 30, 2019, 01:55:52 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment

Newbies common fault is they easily get to the hype. It's just like smartphone, bags and shoes that is talked about everywhere and then they buy it with no other reasons for that. We should not envy with the profits they make because they studied this market first and waited patiently before they got those returns.
Herd instinct, thirst for easy money, credulity and much more encourages people to invest in cryptocurrencies without even trying to figure out what's what, which of course is a big mistake
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 01:03:57 AM
I agree with your opinion, all choices are in our hands. and only we can choose to follow or retreat in that matter.
there is nothing wrong if before participating in a project, we must first understand the project. start management, the length of time it runs. the team, and many more.
Activity: 471
January 29, 2019, 11:47:41 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

Newbies common fault is they easily get to the hype. It's just like smartphone, bags and shoes that is talked about everywhere and then they buy it with no other reasons for that. We should not envy with the profits they make because they studied this market first and waited patiently before they got those returns.
every success requires struggle and is not easy to achieve success. your courage is in yourself so you must be cheerful and optimistic so that it is not easy to despair under any circumstances. Our advantage or they depend on the process of struggle or it can be because of your luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 09:45:08 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

copper member
Activity: 112
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
January 29, 2019, 09:20:50 PM
Sometimes, you must embrace some failures in order to attain success. Because we didn't come here to expect only in positive side but also being prepared for the worst which was the negative side. Endure it and success you will achieve.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
January 29, 2019, 09:42:25 AM
I have fallen so many times but one thing about me is that I do not quit when I am determined to do something, my friends told me to quit when it became too much but I stayed and I am enjoying that decision now.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
January 29, 2019, 09:41:04 AM
You do not always control your portfolio, but you can influence it in such a way as to reduce losses if you do not miss the opportunity or even if you have missed!
Activity: 296
January 27, 2019, 11:20:56 PM
Since the beginning of the decision to get wet of cryptocurrency, we have to be prepared for any consequences that might happen in cryptocurrency.
Cyptocurrency is totally un predictable even by an expert, they can't really predict what will happen on cryptocurrency.

everything just happens, like assets that are transformed into very valuable, or vice versa. we cannot predict correctly and I think if there are people who make predictions correctly I think it is just a coincidence. we must keep monitoring the market if we don't want to be left behind by the party.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 11:05:56 PM
Since the beginning of the decision to get wet of cryptocurrency, we have to be prepared for any consequences that might happen in cryptocurrency.
Cyptocurrency is totally un predictable even by an expert, they can't really predict what will happen on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
January 27, 2019, 07:59:39 PM
You're right. We manage our own funds and if we do it wisely, we will succeed. The main thing is to be ready for any outcome of events and you must always have a backup plan. Everything will be fine.
Activity: 294
January 27, 2019, 07:58:17 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

Without strong courage, I don't think any of us would have been here today in this forum. We all must have suffered various degrees of losses, and yet we have continued to promote cryptocurrency everywhere.
copper member
Activity: 112
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
January 27, 2019, 07:55:10 PM
Be not of disturbance when you are into cryptocurrency. Take courage and even continue, even if you are still always at loss. Be sure to continue, and expect some good lessons and understandings in the future that leads you to success.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
January 23, 2019, 04:52:22 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

You are correct when you are referring to what we call as failing but picking yourself up again and getting up is already winning. What we need to know about life is that life is beautiful yet sometimes difficult but what we need to learn from these things. Trials and difficulties will simply make us stronger and wiser. In doing crypto, we will experience difficulties but we will surely learn from it and we will know how to handle these things next time. Time will come that we will just laugh at this life's experiences and enjoy life at the fullest.
Pages:
Jump to: