Pages:
Author

Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants - page 17. (Read 35504 times)

copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 02:15:51 PM
We must be able to think positively and need to do research in each choice. At this time we have to be brave to hold on, because the market has the possibility to grow again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 02:00:53 PM
Getting your mind set arose and prepared for any challenge is what makes you who you are and making decision for yourself is all about self confidence, though you have to fall to raise but don't fall to crawl but fall to raise so you can be prepared for any other circumstances again , crypto has taught me a serious lesson of life and using those lesson has really make this life more simply to me.

Courage is important in the crypto market since we need to make ourself ready for pros and cons. There might be some loss which u need to accept it is all about self confidence and trust on the crypto market you have to set. Crypto will teach you lot of things now we are learning patience form crypto market because we are hearing the term hodl all the times which means to hold and be patient in selling the coins.
Recently, I have been visited by the idea that coins from projects that began to operate even in 2016 and 2017 will not be able to show real results, at least with respect to the return to the company's ico price. But today new projects are trying to meet all the standards and the level of pricing, which were initially proclaimed.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
January 23, 2019, 12:56:43 PM
Getting your mind set arose and prepared for any challenge is what makes you who you are and making decision for yourself is all about self confidence, though you have to fall to raise but don't fall to crawl but fall to raise so you can be prepared for any other circumstances again , crypto has taught me a serious lesson of life and using those lesson has really make this life more simply to me.

Courage is important in the crypto market since we need to make ourself ready for pros and cons. There might be some loss which u need to accept it is all about self confidence and trust on the crypto market you have to set. Crypto will teach you lot of things now we are learning patience form crypto market because we are hearing the term hodl all the times which means to hold and be patient in selling the coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 23, 2019, 12:51:39 PM
The purpose of investing is to get money not to get a loss. Perhaps, everyone in this forum has been looking for money either working for other people, becoming a business man and opening a service. Some of these ways a person needs skill, knowledge and courage to keep optimistic to get what he wants. Likewise with investing in cryptocurrency, someone really needs to understand how to invest in cryptocurreny, know the cryptocurrency and have the courage to decide that he deserves a profit. But when I only rely on other people I am sure it is a very wrong thing to do.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 23, 2019, 12:39:10 PM
to work as extending use on ideals as managing use with tasks on reference with the evaluation on business with the deliverance of offers from the developer.
and gains with the returns to manage as lasts with the terms of entrance as involvement with the world of finance with the crypto trading on objective dedication.

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 23, 2019, 12:11:40 PM
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
January 23, 2019, 11:57:00 AM
You will always make mistakes. The best solution is to analyse these mistakes and to learn from them and to avoid doing the same faults in the future. When you would make 100 mistakes and will be able to avoid them, you would reach your goals.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 11:56:30 AM

There is a lot of noise in the environment, it is better to do the research task on its own to make decisions.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
January 23, 2019, 11:52:21 AM
I almost given up some of the bounty I've participated are just a waste of time and effort, but I have to keep on, I am in a position where I can get a good stakes from any signature campaign that I will be participating because of my rank so I just have to spend more time looking for a good project.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 23, 2019, 11:48:19 AM
The crypto-space offers a lot of opportunities for everyone although risk is always there so you must embrace yourself and prepare for whatever the outcome, just learn from your mistake and keep moving forward to achieve your target or goals on this space.

Yes there are several opportunities in the market today be it via airdrop, bounty programs or investments
We only need to understand the basic tips and learn from our past to have a brighter participation
Doing our own research will help us get better judgement too
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 23, 2019, 04:42:48 AM
The crypto-space offers a lot of opportunities for everyone although risk is always there so you must embrace yourself and prepare for whatever the outcome, just learn from your mistake and keep moving forward to achieve your target or goals on this space.
You are right, even if we are experiencing failures on bad investment we must not let that hinder and stop on proceeding, instead we diverse it to experience and learn something. Quitting is not an option on this investment.
January 22, 2019, 06:33:21 PM
That is right, take courage if you are enduring loss, make sure to still continue, get up on your feet and just continue on making investment. But only that time, you must be wary on your investment for you not again to endure losses.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 21, 2019, 04:11:22 AM
It all depends on your mood and your thoughts. If you confidently go to your goal, nothing can stop you.
The main thing to believe in it, to strive to achieve their goals and stubbornly move towards them.

in the process of going for your goal and to attain confidently, you need to be smart and do your research always
dont follow speculation, and avoid contempt too.

with that, i believe that courage would make you strive higher.
Activity: 426
January 16, 2019, 06:02:24 PM
It is interesting to observe how participants accept cryptocurrency in different ways, for some it’s just a hobby, for others the opportunity to get rich, and someone puts his efforts into creating a valuable product, the risks in this market are not going away, so courage is an important feature for participants of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
January 16, 2019, 04:55:24 PM
All the situations that the author describes occurred just with everyone who uses cryptocurrency.Yes, there are a lot of risks in cryptocurrency.You need to be extremely careful always and everywhere.When choosing a stock exchange, wallet, investment in projects you should always think with your head.In cryptocurrency, thoughtless steps unfortunately lead to loss of funds and spoiled mood.
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 16, 2019, 04:32:09 PM
It all depends on your mood and your thoughts. If you confidently go to your goal, nothing can stop you.
The main thing to believe in it, to strive to achieve their goals and stubbornly move towards them.
Activity: 445
January 16, 2019, 04:25:50 PM
Most of the cryptocurrency participants have both positive and negative experiences, so everyone sooner or later begins to make more careful decisions and take more thoughtful steps, and also develop critical thinking. Patience and courage are the keys to a successful cryptocurrency participant.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
January 16, 2019, 12:10:15 PM
A smart person before investing in cryptocurrency will appreciate all the chances. He will also analyze all aspects of the business. And only after that he will make investments and hope for profit. And if a person does not study this industry begins to invest - he is a fool.
Fools in cryptocurrency-the majority, they came here only because they heard about the rapid growth of prices and wanted easy money, many of them have already fled with large losses
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 16, 2019, 07:59:54 AM
Fully agreed with you that we are responsible for our profits and losses and we cannot blame anyone as this market is very volatile. We get profit if we enter at the correct time but lose if our entry time is wrong.
Activity: 453
https://goldeth.io/
January 15, 2019, 07:02:12 AM
sometimes people who are still lay just follow the talk of people without first researching and worse when the price drops, they panic sell, often I see it like that and even I am not hypocritical like them. therefore here really needs careful observation so as not to experience initial errors.
Pages:
Jump to: