Pages:
Author

Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants - page 23. (Read 35504 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 06:30:28 AM
It is right, the market swings and no one should be blamed for the wrong decisions made but the owner itself. You have the power and control to your money and each lesson you learn shall be applied for future learnings. While others are taking advantage of volatility, everyone should learn from it.

I agree that the failures we encounter today has a greater benefit in the future. We shouldn't give up just because we fail once since the market needs not only technical skills that can be learned from seminars and other institutions but also experience which can be earned by doing. Just be systematic in evaluating your failures so that it won't happen again.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
December 29, 2018, 06:29:07 AM
I will not take my chances I prefer investing when the right time comes, it's each for everyone now for all of us here, you can invest when the coin is dipping but I prefer to do it when I see that market is recovering because I am not a big investors and very careful on how and when I invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 06:19:41 AM
The crypto-space offers a lot of opportunities for everyone although risk is always there so you must embrace yourself and prepare for whatever the outcome, just learn from your mistake and keep moving forward to achieve your target or goals on this space.

I would even say that there are a lot of opportunities to lose your funds and only one little chance that you will be lucky to earn for your retirement. Nevertheless, for me personally it is enough to continue Smiley
Activity: 665
December 29, 2018, 05:21:17 AM
The crypto-space offers a lot of opportunities for everyone although risk is always there so you must embrace yourself and prepare for whatever the outcome, just learn from your mistake and keep moving forward to achieve your target or goals on this space.
very true what you convey any investment that we will do with crypto currency will get a very big risk of trading or even follow the investors' confidence needed in investing
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 04:38:25 AM
I agree with some of your views. I think it's right to make decisions based on your own judgment when investing, but I also think that sharing and listening to friends' suggestions when investing is very helpful for investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 29, 2018, 04:36:04 AM
A lot of new beginners are talking about that it is hard to get money in cryptocurrency which is definitely true. Especially nowadays where there are a lot of scams and the most vulnerable people are the beginners. Learning is a very important factor in gaining profit in cryptocurrencies.
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 04:28:16 AM
Of course, all of those decisions can only change us personally. And of course, changing that decision to avoid failure. And this decision is certainly well considered. And I think you also have to learn a lot to have experience and ability.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 29, 2018, 03:59:52 AM
of course that courage must be in us when we become cryptocurrency participants. if we are afraid of the things we do and we meet then you immediately go out of business. there's nothing to be afraid of here, the world is fun sometimes it's also disappointing. but all that is normal because that's the risk we have to accept.
And that's why it's better to understand everything first before you step in inside this market, disappointment is  part of your journey but when you know what you are dealing with, then you have an edge and patience to keep holding while waiting for the right time, in need of enough courage to move forward and not to fear any circumstances that also might show up from this market.
Activity: 421
December 29, 2018, 03:03:52 AM
Yes, but courage is related to the market. If the cryptocurrency market is sluggish, investors will choose to watch it. Only when the market continues to be green will investors have the courage. Like a investor buying a coin like last year.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
December 29, 2018, 02:53:28 AM
Stay patient with all that, if we believe in cryptocurrency someday will get a satisfying advantage. The results will not betray effort.
Activity: 504
December 29, 2018, 02:35:02 AM
Of course, this requires courage when we go into the world of cryptocurrency, the courage to risk anything in crypto, especially for now at a time when the market is still turbulent, but whatever the risk, you should still be sure that what you are planting now will produce something good for the future
Activity: 742
December 29, 2018, 02:25:38 AM
of course that courage must be in us when we become cryptocurrency participants. if we are afraid of the things we do and we meet then you immediately go out of business. there's nothing to be afraid of here, the world is fun sometimes it's also disappointing. but all that is normal because that's the risk we have to accept.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 02:17:33 AM
In crypto currency it is likely that

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

And Nobody else can decide for you because you have

Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you.

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Your time will come with you prevailing
I have began to accept the reality and risk in cryptocurrencies  particularly in this  bearish period of the market, its like every investment is not yielding any profits and price seems to fall more often and often.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 29, 2018, 01:32:17 AM
Thanks for this, at the end of the day we have ourselves to blame for the wrong choices and FOMO we did. The best thing is recognizing our mistakes and building on it for a change or else we remain at a point.
Activity: 784
December 29, 2018, 01:25:54 AM
Good advise, but somehow if we fail, it can be a lesson and we would learn from our failures because investment of cryptocurrency is a lot of risk. And i think we should overcome to risk even if we fail, for as long as we try. Maybe next time we can get it right.
December 29, 2018, 12:09:08 AM
Every choice that we make in this world has it's own consequences whether it is good or bad. So we have to be able to endure all the consequences that will possibly occur, that way we could be able to reach success in the future.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment

Why would anyone blame their self? it is much more better if you will going to trust yourself though, you are making bad decision, but my point is, to be aware of our decision and to learn something from it. It will not going to help us if we will fill ourselves with negativity. But to think positive about our choices.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
December 28, 2018, 07:59:52 PM
I think that now many people need patience, as the market goes down and it seems that nothing will change, but I am sure that the cryptocurrency market next year will grow very much, so now it is worth starting to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 28, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

This is the attitude that everyone should have, the market of cryptocurrencies is not really for those that are timid or that have doubts in their mind about the potential of this technology, you need to be convinced because that is the only way to keep holding your coins when the market is going against you and that is the only way in which you are going to make a trade and buy a coin when it is still going down while everyone is selling it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 28, 2018, 01:42:44 PM
all risks are not borne by others and all decisions are accounted for by ourselves so that we cannot blame anyone because if we profit even then we ourselves will feel happy, not someone else, therefore we must be able to decide things carefully because the impact is pointing to ourselves.
However, we must be prepared for all the risks because we should have understood all the risks that might befall the crypto activists
Pages:
Jump to: