Pages:
Author

Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants - page 20. (Read 35504 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 05, 2019, 05:03:00 PM
I have started in crypto because it has a better option than stock market. It is much risky, but I like crypto coz it has no minimum to start and trading works 24/7.

Crypto gives a lot of opportunities to earn money and we must use this opportunity. Investing in 1000 dollars can make a profit of 50 thousand. No market makes such a profit.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 05, 2019, 04:56:01 PM
I have started in crypto because it has a better option than stock market. It is much risky, but I like crypto coz it has no minimum to start and trading works 24/7.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 04:43:44 PM
In crypto currency it is likely that

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

And Nobody else can decide for you because you have

Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you.

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Your time will come with you prevailing
In investing in cryptocurrencies, all decisions can only be made by yourself, and others cannot give you any help.
That is not good according to me because in this forum all of us are working to make people invest and take the advantage of crypto currency. No doubt that the final decision will be taken by the investor but tell every one how great bitcoin investment is and how smoothly and safely it grows our money, try to encourage them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 01:28:43 PM
This market has proven itself. it is not a market that can disappear in a short time. We will see together that the investments in this market will soon become unpredictable.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 05, 2019, 01:16:41 PM
I think in the environment of cryptocurrency you need to be bold and decisive, and the stream of income will flow to you. Stock up on great knowledge in this area, and you can become a winner.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 12:31:15 PM
The cryptocurrency worker is the cause of the cryptocurrency so we continue here even though we know the cryptocurrency market is in a low position. which is why we hope to return all the same as raising the cryptocurrency market again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 05, 2019, 11:28:56 AM
It is a real pleasure to work hard and accumulate, while everybody around you is telling you crypto is dead and you know we are at the bottom and good things are coming soon.
I love this position. I was more uncomfortable when we were at all time highs and everybody was hyping.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 05, 2019, 11:26:12 AM

If you believe on what will happen in the future which blockchain will soon be adopted anywhere, I think you will always stay on crypto industry. Those who were here long enough had seen this market crawl but still stand back up stronger than what is was before. It will continue to do so because one day you'dd see your portfolio worth more than you thought.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 05, 2019, 11:24:00 AM
You should always be brave enough to get profit on this market. You should not make and avoid bad investment decisions in scam projects. Just learn a lot about crypto currencies and you would be able to get great outcomes.
Activity: 658
Catena X
January 05, 2019, 11:18:55 AM
As the participant in the crypto world, as the investor, trader, and bounty hunter, we must have responsibilities to see our chance and our ways in this crypto world. Nothing will run easily in this crypto world so that we must have been ready for all risks. Risks and lose money are what we will have. But, we can face it if we have the better power and strategy.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
January 05, 2019, 11:15:58 AM
I think the risks are comparable to what you can get here, a little advice from my personal experience.
dont which too greedy by expecting huge profits, your profits depend on how much your investment.
Activity: 518
January 05, 2019, 11:06:29 AM
It is interesting to see the op line of thought. Cryptocurrency is tough just like it is in real world and one must be very prepare to fail forward or else, you will think the temporary setbacks is the end of the road. Those that wins are the holdlers!
Activity: 812
January 05, 2019, 10:22:08 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment

Most peoples will fall if cryptocurrency falling in the market, but not with some peoples who have strong determination.
With strong determination and high patience, i think we cannot affected by other peoples and market condition, even in the bear condition.
Asking other peoples advice is good, but try not to relying too much.
copper member
Activity: 462
January 05, 2019, 06:29:00 AM
You are absolutely right, and when you fail and fail again, never give up pick yourself up and keep pushing forward.  You will eventually get there before you know it and you will thank yourself for never giving up
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
January 05, 2019, 06:24:11 AM
This applies to all life. Only weak people will blame other people for their own failures.

It’s a true word about weakness
You can’t blame anyone for your made decisions and that is true

Do your own research always
Focus on the positve
Activity: 446
January 05, 2019, 05:51:30 AM
This applies to all life. Only weak people will blame other people for their own failures.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 10:08:44 AM
Being engaged in cryptocurrency will always be a risk, and everyone is to blame for the mistakes that he makes!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 04, 2019, 10:03:32 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

In investing in cryptocurrencies, all decisions can only be made by yourself, and others cannot give you any help.
Activity: 588
January 04, 2019, 02:47:16 AM
All controls are in our decisions because we are actors and who have money. Indeed, being a crypto coin trader is not easy because there are many challenges. But if you have the courage and knowledge, you can do it. And the results also depend on how your trading strategy is.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
January 04, 2019, 01:28:30 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

That is our money and we need to have duty with it, no one can be responsible for us. So, for this reason, let's make your own decision, don't follow anyone
Pages:
Jump to: