Pages:
Author

Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants - page 21. (Read 35504 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 11:49:18 PM
fall and fail on crypto is common. many people are sure to be crypto could certainly get by with existing conditions, but many who would prefer to go looking for the sense of security of avoiding greater losses. But even though it is indeed at risk, there is still much that remains ambitious and believe the potential crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
January 03, 2019, 11:08:31 PM
I believe most people already know that cryptocurrency is something that is so much un-predictable.
With all the fluctuation that keep on happening and all the possibilities that could become a challenge for some people.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 03, 2019, 10:46:54 PM
falling in the crypto world has become commonplace, because indeed the crypto market is volatile. so when the market falls, or when the market suddenly rises to the moon, it will be common for people playing in the crypto world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 02, 2019, 09:12:49 PM
You wrote everything correctly, it is very important that you make decisions yourself, in which case it is clear where the mistake was made and in the future it will not be repeated
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
January 02, 2019, 08:54:33 PM
I am still believe cryptocurrency is undervalue investment and it will profitable in the future. After drop the price and market cap value in 2018, many people not believe on crypto again but i am still confident crypto will bounce back and reach highest market cap value again in near future
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 08:44:36 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency is only for brave and patient people. You have to be responsible for their actions because it's your money and you decide how to dispose of them. No one can do it better than you.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 02, 2019, 07:41:19 PM
I think emphasizing courage to crypto currency investors matters a lot
Every pained investors that managed to have courage and bought the dips of etherum at 85$ are already in profits

That’s 2x and they can still decide to hodl longer
Never give up due to your mistakes, learn from it and be the best you can
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
January 02, 2019, 05:34:22 AM
Yes in a world of too many failures ,success comes once and trump over failures ,with enough patience and prayer things can't go wrong
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 02, 2019, 05:12:28 AM
That is why it is necessary to take a serious approach to the choice of those coins that you want to buy. It is necessary not just to ask people's opinions on the forum, where they think it is better to invest money, but to analyze the market of coins and their teams.
It's  alright to ask for an opinion, somehow it can help you during the process of decision making. 
However, you need to stay clever all the time, make sure you analyze their comment properly as sometimes, people's comment is also bias as they might be backing their own coins, so in the end, it's still up to you.

The more the reference you have the better as it will lead to a good judgement most of the time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
January 02, 2019, 03:42:44 AM
options yourself for investment is a decisive decision. When wrong in choosing because it does not have a good ability in the analysis then proceeds from the investments chosen not to bring into line the result however thus always detrimental. have a lot of insight on crypto for this will be helpful in making decisions to be made.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 03:29:14 AM
If the discussion is courageous and courageous, the bounty hunters can not be bothered by the test and
The adventure in bounty that is involved is a lot of risk because ofmany projects are scams. and many of the ico are scams so the test is going through the bounty hunters.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
December 30, 2018, 07:54:12 PM
That's right, you and only you can decide how to invest your money and especially where. If you let influenced by other people it's only your fault or maybe your advantage if you choose the right people but keep in mind that no one can take your money and invest them in something unless you approve that.
I think many people are influenced by so called investors that look like they know everything about the market and can give you tips for buying the best cryptocurrency. A very few of them are trying to help you and the rest just want your money. So do you homeowner before you invest your money in something you have no idea about.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 07:46:52 PM
That is why it is necessary to take a serious approach to the choice of those coins that you want to buy. It is necessary not just to ask people's opinions on the forum, where they think it is better to invest money, but to analyze the market of coins and their teams.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
December 30, 2018, 07:27:04 PM
luckily most of my investment make some profit. every investment have some risk. if you want some profit, you should choose some coins for investments carefully. we should check the market very often. so, if we got some loss, we can cut our loss. buy when it's cheap and sell it when it make you some profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 10:55:13 AM
Courage and patience are required to last in cryptocurrency and double effort to earn in cryptocurrency. that's the thing that's needed today because of low and fallen cryptocurrency market. that's the only thing we should do right now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 30, 2018, 10:43:47 AM
The cryptocurrency market is a little different from traditional markets so for newcomers its highly advisable to equip yourself with as much knowledge as possible before you start to put together a portfolio if you're seeking to invest into this space and never pay too much attention to the heavily manipulated mainstream media or generic hype you might find in most groups and forums

Well it should go with patience and logic as well. Don't tend to be audacious when it comes to crypto because it will burn you. You're right about taking time to study the market and it's movements and think logically instead of letting your emotions get the better of you.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 30, 2018, 02:44:08 AM
The cryptocurrency market is a little different from traditional markets so for newcomers its highly advisable to equip yourself with as much knowledge as possible before you start to put together a portfolio if you're seeking to invest into this space and never pay too much attention to the heavily manipulated mainstream media or generic hype you might find in most groups and forums
Activity: 434
December 29, 2018, 06:19:49 PM
I think you bought crypto for high price. It's only your fault. As for me, I bought bitcoin per 1000$, I'm still in great profit. Don't invest in what you don't know. Firstly, learn how the market is working.
Activity: 602
December 29, 2018, 06:03:15 PM
I think there will be times that the cryptocurrency participants will fail but there are a lot of opportunities when it comes with cryptocurrencies. You just have to wait for the perfect time.

Failure is part of the game and it will always be there for us. No one can escape with this which in fact can make us to be better. It will add to our experience and continue to face the risk because it's the only way to achieved the success IMO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 05:43:22 PM
I agree, since it is difficult to remain calm and restrained and not lose your head when every day something new happens in the world of crypto-currencies and the price of coins also jumps up and down.
Pages:
Jump to: