Pages:
Author

Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants - page 3. (Read 35457 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Profits always approaches with hazard. We buoy look e- cash gaining gain up to 100% every period on the other hand furthermore in view of the fact that various assets maturing landfills. In ordering to persist in this marketplace, everyone someone requires to always survey and aggregate feel. It is significant not to place many than you are ready to miss.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
It's not courage but patience and consistency.
I used to be active in bounties during that last bubble, made good money, lost them and with the bearish trend made no money doing years of bounty as all of the project I've been to were scam. But I realised there are many legit projects that do pay you weekly and your rewards could be higher if you are consistent with your quality.
copper member
Activity: 547
They are still more reasons i still believe crypto is alive. I invested in scam projects yet i rise up with good projects. It is every business around the world. You just got keep pushing it. Do not be discouraged for whatsoever.
Activity: 31
Exactly thither is always a require representing you to fall short of in Crypto as it desire create you approach up stronger. With crypto you get come control of what to lay out vest in, what liberality to run representing and totality control above your billford
Activity: 35
Cryptocurrency does require courageousness, solitaire and self-confidence. Whether you get each iii, possibly you get get a copious someone. I am presently seeking to study from that.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
In crypto currency it is likely that

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

And Nobody else can decide for you because you have

Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you.

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Your time will come with you prevailing

A powerful words indeed... In our everyday life, we are the ones who really decide for ourselves.. It is our own choice of being a failure or a success one.. But despite of this,we are also the ones who will decide if we still pick up ourselves and be better one...
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
Dont give up and be patient about cryptocurrency. Because nothing comes easily, everything need process and sometimes we fall but it will be the best experience. Hang on buddy, there is still bright future of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 88
CryptoMarketAds
Many very much mistaken sell all their coins at very low prices.
Its not a mistake to sell coins at a low price but as long as you have a valid reason ( e.g you need an instant cash for emergency )

People are not ready to wait because they are not sure of their choice.
Some people only invest on sure coins but they are acting that they arent sure . They still sold thier coins too early ,maybe they are just impatient

We need to make a mistake now so as not to make a mistake in the future
Thats not a good idea if you are going to make mistake that you really intended  .  There isnt assurance that early mistake can prevent future mistakes 
But it is okay for me. Because making many mistakes can learn you a lot of lessons and you can avoid it if you encounter it again. That was a good sign that you are in the right way, because you are making some mistakes.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
Many very much mistaken sell all their coins at very low prices. People are not ready to wait because they are not sure of their choice. We need to make a mistake now so as not to make a mistake in the future

It is not good to show lack of confidence about your investment, before investing make sure you gather enough knowledge about the coin you are investing, price will certainly get higher but little patience is required, if we will wait for few more months trust me good future is waiting for us, so don’t think about selling as panic is worst decision ever,

I think people sell their coins at low prices. because they have not yet understood the market conditions which the price sometimes can suddenly plummet and sometimes it can also increase, and of course we cannot know it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Many very much mistaken sell all their coins at very low prices. People are not ready to wait because they are not sure of their choice. We need to make a mistake now so as not to make a mistake in the future

It is not good to show lack of confidence about your investment, before investing make sure you gather enough knowledge about the coin you are investing, price will certainly get higher but little patience is required, if we will wait for few more months trust me good future is waiting for us, so don’t think about selling as panic is worst decision ever,
Activity: 700
It's a harsh way of learning, patience, obversation following with risk appetite and decision making. Cryptocurrency in nature is difficult to keep track on as you need to focus even your position is good, fallen through 2017 and still it's a lesson for me to be calm and learn from mistakes, among the red seas it's hard to be one of the great survivors but I believe with the right attitude and knowledge you can succeed far more than existing way to finding money
Indeed, at first time, hard to make profits in cryptomarket but when we gain experience, i think we can make profits from our trade. Be patient with our investment is important but its hard to dicipline with our strategy because sometimes market move not like what we want
Activity: 42
Indeed. It was only ourself that has the power to move forward, backwards or to remain stagnant. Or simlpy means if we want to achieve our goals we have to take an action may it be risky or not. The important is we try to strive. Anyone coming in to the crypto space needs to first understand all the what abouts so as to be enlightened in what to expect. Also, when challenges or difficulties comes, owing to that enlightenment already gotten, the person will remain calm while being sure that cryptocurrency is one of its kind. Another choose a good project for a good investment also like the dencoin token so it may bring us a prosperity when it comes to our investment. Thus, this leads us to a better particants in tje crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 168
The crypto community is for those who have the courage to carry on wmeven when the ship are down and not those who think its all about money making .

You have to learn on a daily basis for the good of the knowledge and getting use to the community as to get more use to it , with better way to know what and how the community works and also to be resilience in every decision making and patient .
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
It's a harsh way of learning, patience, obversation following with risk appetite and decision making. Cryptocurrency in nature is difficult to keep track on as you need to focus even your position is good, fallen through 2017 and still it's a lesson for me to be calm and learn from mistakes, among the red seas it's hard to be one of the great survivors but I believe with the right attitude and knowledge you can succeed far more than existing way to finding money
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Many very much mistaken sell all their coins at very low prices.
Its not a mistake to sell coins at a low price but as long as you have a valid reason ( e.g you need an instant cash for emergency )

People are not ready to wait because they are not sure of their choice.
Some people only invest on sure coins but they are acting that they arent sure . They still sold thier coins too early ,maybe they are just impatient

We need to make a mistake now so as not to make a mistake in the future
Thats not a good idea if you are going to make mistake that you really intended  .  There isnt assurance that early mistake can prevent future mistakes 
copper member
Activity: 88
CryptoMarketAds
That was the doing for those investors that are weak hands. But if you set your mind straight on the project then you dont have to care for the token price. Because your aim was on long term, and not in short term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Its really not easy to make it big in crypto space but its far more worse for those who have zero patience so don't be afraid to always try over and over again till you nailed it
Activity: 59
in cryptocurrency we have to get courageousness and a extremely outstanding formation, whether not potential this authors a extremely mortal core on us as of the wicked release
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think the best source of courage should be in the aspect of what blockchain offers. What it offers isn't imaginary it is what everyone in this space has seen and participated in thus knowing vividly that blockchain will continue growing. So when one faces an unfriendly situation let him  pick courage in this and forge ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: