Pages:
Author

Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants - page 6. (Read 35457 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
It is best to learn from other people's mistakes and believe in yourself. And soon you will not be very hurt by their own mistakes. Study the industry and believe in your actions.

Yup, confidence is the main key before deciding what investment you should do. I have been investing in crypto for a long time, indeed self confidence is very important but there are very useful lessons here where I have to be independent in investment, where I have to accept all the risks that I have invested, in cryptolah I am truly independent in terms of investment .

I have never regretted it when I failed because it was part of success, even though it was a bit hypocritical to say it. Learning is very important for crypto to invest in. This is not less risk gold.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
It is best to learn from other people's mistakes and believe in yourself. And soon you will not be very hurt by their own mistakes. Study the industry and believe in your actions.
you are right, experience will be the most meaningful knowledge in the crypto market. the more experience and knowledge you have, the easier it will be for us to benefit from the trade and investment we make.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
I completely agree, everyone had problems at the very beginning when they came into the cryptocurrency sphere, but we constantly gain experience and understand how to act better in various situations and all go through it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Thither are period you desire drop, that is right, on the other hand you got to catch on that thither desire be no profits without danger. Assets is each almost danger and Bitcoin or whatever additional cryptocurrency is not an elision when it approaches to that. Anyone that desires to sink in cryptocurrency should be knowing of that danger that is included in it, and they furthermore get to recognise that thither is every opportunity that they ballplayer all the more miss the cash they adorned. That’s it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
I can't agree with you. If a newcomer comes to this industry, he needs to listen to others and make joint decisions with professionals of the cryptocurrency industry. But when you have enough knowledge you can make your own predictions and follow them. But I want to tell you that very few people understand something in cryptocurrency. Since whales control the market and they are difficult to understand.

Activity: 276
Merit: 1
It is only you who can decide your own fate. So do not easily trust others. But I do not mean do not trust others. In cryptocurrency, there are many so called crypto experts who are predicting price of coins in the market. But the bad impact of this is that traders especially newbies can easily trust them and they may get losses. So I want to ask everyone that hear such predictions, but take your own decision at the end. Another thing to be taken into account in cryptocurrency that you need to have patience.
Activity: 602
So many bounty hunters do not have much courage to continue, after several failed attempts on several projects. If you want your courage to be put to work and you want it to last long, then you should endeavour to do your research on every of those projects and if you can't be very sure, you may participate in several projects, by writing articles for each of them.

After bearish in 2018, many investor and hunters leaving crypto market because lossing a lot money. But i am believe cryptocurrency is long term investment. If we are looking on 2019, bitcoin price already rising more than 100% from $4000 to $8000. Its good sign and hopely this movement keep continue
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
Investment in cryptocurrency requires a great deal of courage. The industry could be very lucrative and as well as very risky. It takes some guts to remain after several sets back. I'm of the opinion that the sets back are more important because they leave us with the experience we need to understand the market better and re-strategise for subsequent moves.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
So many bounty hunters do not have much courage to continue, after several failed attempts on several projects. If you want your courage to be put to work and you want it to last long, then you should endeavour to do your research on every of those projects and if you can't be very sure, you may participate in several projects, by writing articles for each of them.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
It seems to me that not so courage is needed as the ability to take risks.  Because it is precisely the risk that brings a lot of profit.  And motivates to go create new goals.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Cryptocurrency is a good investment. But any investment is risky. In any case, the risk is a mandatory factor. And why is cryptocurrency worse? It is important to make your own decisions and not to act on signals. And then there will be no one to blame but yourself. Be bolder and don't panic when prices fall. Cryptocurrency in any case will be in the future. Relax.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
Crypto is not different than any other business. There are a lot of ups and downs and if we want to
survive on the crypto market we have to adopt very quickly to the changes.

Adoption aside
We need to learn how to seek and sought informations
The rumors, news, and facts guide trade prices, we can’t miss the vital rumors and gist about any particular token
Activity: 630
Crypto propose a plenty and crypto buoy create you copious that's reason alot of humans move into crypto to get a opportunity of deed copious. On the other hand the issue is humans likely to move avaricious and it causes them create a choice in a quickness without learned anything.
In most cases, this is exactly what happens as you said.  Most users of cryptocurrency came to this field of activity for a good income and very rarely can make meaningful, given the situation in the cryptocurrency market.  You need to calmly approach this issue and not chase the light with profit, and then your results will be much better.
Activity: 19
Courage for cryptocurrency participants, I will share some courage and some good feedback on why you should stay on cryptocurrency so that it may be also help you to increase your motivation to earn money here in cryptocurrency. If you are suffering from heavy losses I will share to you to have some hope and just continue on what you are doing because the time will comes that you will recover also your losses so you better to just continue on what you are doing and what are your ways on how you are earning money, for now I shared some good ways on how to earn money just like on playing some cryptocurrency games you can easily earn money by just sitting and playing online games so that you may earn more money and don't worry because this safe and secured because it has been recognized as a highly secure currency system and this makes our site a safe place to play.
Activity: 30
Crypto propose a plenty and crypto buoy create you copious that's reason alot of humans move into crypto to get a opportunity of deed copious. On the other hand the issue is humans likely to move avaricious and it causes them create a choice in a quickness without learned anything.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
Crypto is not different than any other business. There are a lot of ups and downs and if we want to
survive on the crypto market we have to adopt very quickly to the changes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
everyone wants to make a lot of money, but nobody wants to study and work on improving their knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency
then those who do not want to keep abreast of the crypto market and do not want to improve their skills will not get greater benefits. because I think they will just stop at their place now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
These facts are true and we cannot avoid them. But we should be able to use a good strategy to generate profit. Trading requires very high patience and do not be easy to panic. Now it's a good time to trade as almost all the coins become green.
Activity: 57
descending in the crypto planet has get prosaic, as in fact the crypto marketplace is elusive. so when the marketplace sink, or when the marketplace all at once rises to the idle, it desire be usual representing humans playacting in the crypto planet.
Pages:
Jump to: