Pages:
Author

Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants - page 4. (Read 35457 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
We must all be aware that cryptocurrency is risky. The more you take risks, the bigger share you get. You can either lose or gain profits. Its all about fate. However, that doesn't mean that when you fall remain down, you need to rise and grind hard.
The odds are against the investors in the bear market, that's why bull market is favor of crypto traders. The risks should be managed in either BTC or in USD. Bitmex traders should leverage down the trading positions after hitting the pre-determined target.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
Yes, it is only us that has the power to move forward, backwards or remain stagnant. Anyone coming in to the crypto space needs to first understand all that pertains it, so as to be enlightened in what to expect. Also, when challenges or difficulties (fud) comes, owing to that enlightenment already gotten, the person will remain calm while being sure that cryptocurrency is one of its kind.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
One thing we must know is that good things can be obtained when we have access here. But that doesn't mean, there aren't bad things here. Cryptocurrency is all about taking risks. So make hay while the sun shines.
At least know the risk of crypto is already good for us maybe to more aware with our investment. Because with know the risk, it can help us to decide when want to make investment or not or maybe know something that be our business.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I cohere! You require a courageousness hither in crypto planet. We are equate in the enlisted man whether we achieve fighting representing our assets with a mettle we desire be achievement in a war conflict on the other hand whether we miss of courageousness and give up the fighting and allow to the release breakfast our entire apperception we are similar a male that no single buoy achieve when foreigner are loss master it's state. Create impression.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
One thing we must know is that good things can be obtained when we have access here. But that doesn't mean, there aren't bad things here. Cryptocurrency is all about taking risks. So make hay while the sun shines.
Activity: 364
We must all be aware that cryptocurrency is risky. The more you take risks, the bigger share you get. You can either lose or gain profits. Its all about fate. However, that doesn't mean that when you fall remain down, you need to rise and grind hard.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
I like your encouragement! and i agree that nobody here is to blame, even scams as it is us who have to double check everything, not relyng on chance.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
You have said it all and that's the way it is. When one falls there is only one choice and that is, continue or quit. But taking a look at this space, the opportunities and the potentials one will know that quitting is not an option.
It is right for us to know that there are good things here and with the right knowledge we can access them.
Activity: 35
In fact, what have to be finished is to capture hazard, this is the objection of sharers in crypto. As crypto sharers, they have to be mentally arranged to cope with each the feasibility that hap, when poor have to be capable to overtake as good as having a plenty of advantage, they have to be capable to cope with it good.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
In the crypto world we must receive all the risk that who was there. We must routine and consistent to get the information about the new price of bitcoin and other coin. And most important you should prepare your mentality so that you dont feel shocked for the things already happen.
That is why it is recommended that if someone is interested in investing in cryptocurrency they use unused funds or with little funds to anticipate this because this is very risky.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
In the crypto world we must receive all the risk that who was there. We must routine and consistent to get the information about the new price of bitcoin and other coin. And most important you should prepare your mentality so that you dont feel shocked for the things already happen.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
The courage of cryptocurrency now is getting small as investors and bounty hunters cant look for a good project to invest, they want to work and make investments through new projects to recover losses they have and i will help you to find a good project to invest and this is one of the good projects now that we can do investments the Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 509
I agree with you completely.  You need to have a very good courage not to throw everything in the world of cryptocurrency.  It is also important to have the patience to wait for new growth.  I believe that these qualities will help us a lot.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I am one of those who believed in cryptocurrency and am not going to give it up. Let the price fell, but I do not cease to be sure that the cryptocurrency is a great future.
I agree and think the same as you, when market is experiencing decline in prices it's very reasonable thing but we must still be able to make decisions because crypto is indeed very good future and will be used by everyone in the future
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
I am one of those who believed in cryptocurrency and am not going to give it up. Let the price fell, but I do not cease to be sure that the cryptocurrency is a great future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
And in cryptocurrency you are free and you do not need to hear anyone. Thats I like it, there is no man with a power or an idea that you should follow. It is free decentralized market and everything depends on your skills only.  Smiley

Many people are new investors and they are stupid to invest in signaling groups, or follow the instructions of others online and then end up losing money.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
The courage of cryptocurrency participants will never be break by anyone as they are patiently wait for this current situation of the market and the wait they do is worthy so now the hope of us will be more than we expected.And now its good to continue what we have started so lets make this year of cryptocurrency great and profit makings.
Activity: 42
Absolutely right, because of the market swings and no one should ever blamed the wrong decisions made but the owner itself. Because you yourself only have the power and control to your money and investment. And when each lesson you learn shall be applied for future learnings. While others are taking advantage of volatility, everyone must learn from it. Being in a crypto market was never been easy, so lift up. Always be. A lot of fraud now are rising so we have to be careful on what project we must be invest with. Only trust a project with have a good whitepaper and can give you the best out of it like the dencoin tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency provides many opportunities for profit but with risks that we must understand. If you are afraid of risk, you cannot develop. Facing the fear of understanding the cryptocurrency market, apply appropriate strategies and in-depth analysis. Do with your own risk.
For cryptocurrency you should face some risk and accept if what may comes happen, because its makes you become success. Courage is important, not only for the making decision but you will learn a lot.
Activity: 53
No thing how practised we are we cannot keep off to create fault. It is significant to study from themand develop our activity supported on them.
Pages:
Jump to: