Pages:
Author

Topic: Covid omicron version 2.0 monkeypox coming and markets - page 2. (Read 599 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

In addition, this crisis if ever it will be spread in different areas does not really guarantee a stimulus in the market trend. What's the most likely reason to be a catalyst is the inflation that's becoming more and more evident and felt in various places.
The only thing I feel like mentioning on this forum is - - there is so much trouble and inflation the whole is experiencing after COVID and Russian war that world is not ready for another challenge. People around the globe are tired and upset of all the mess being created. May Lord protect us all - Ameen
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
Needless to say its bullish for markets we gona have more stimulus and even more lower rates.
Off course lock downs....but ask youserlf do you want to get btc to 100k or meet with your friends and enjoy freedom.
Off course we want money becouse later its more fun with friends and with MONEY Wink
So i welcome the moneypox im not scared becouse i know its good for the markets.

I don't know where you get your "topics" from, but something looks very wrong in that "world" of yours.
Monkeypox is nowhere near the first waves of COVID; monkeypox doesn't have the potential for lock downs and more drama.

Even more, one has to have very badly broken inner compass if he wants to see his money grow, no matter if people around him are dying.
Plus, you are newbie, so I will not be as harsh as you'd deserve (maybe I'm also in a good mood because of Pizza Day), so I'll just say that Bitcoin price goes up and down with or without worldwide problems. If there will be drama on monkeypox, sooner or latter it won't matter for bitcoin price.

In crisis fed must provide stimulus and stimuls goes in markets people will stay home and invest it creates bull market
Just u to know Wink

Monkeypox isn't as severe as covid-19 based on the articles that I've read. Its fatality rate isn't as high as covid. In fact, according to WHO, it only ranges from 3 to 6% and its severity will vary from one person to another. If you have been vaccinated during your younger years against smallpox, its most likely protect you against monkeypox as well. Perhaps this is because there is a connection among the strains. Other than that, there's really no need to worry. Monkeypox will not cause another lockdowns and stricter security measures such as closing of borders. Hence, fear from it must be eliminated.

In addition, this crisis if ever it will be spread in different areas does not really guarantee a stimulus in the market trend. What's the most likely reason to be a catalyst is the inflation that's becoming more and more evident and felt in various places.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
That’s non sense. First thing you can’t expect more stimulus packages now because we are already doomed due to covid wave and we can not have another wave of pandemic. This would be terrific in the current inflated situation. Plus the war could get injected far beyond current borders and with such infectious diseases we might be having bio war going on.

To keep the worlds economy stable (at least more than current one) they have to stop giving the free money now and think about another plan.
Personally I think that governments are finally losing control of the economy and the narrative and hyperinflation is coming during the next decade.

Once governments begin to print money and they lose control of it they enter in a cycle they cannot break, as if they stop the printing machine then the economy collapses, but if they keep it going then they may keep the economy running for a little longer but it guarantees the crash will be even bigger, as such it is important to take steps to protect ourselves and not let ourselves lose everything due to the crash that is coming.

I agree with you, it's very nice to breathe without a mask and again be able to communicate with friends and close relatives. I want to have hope that this whole story with viruses will stop and we will not experience inconvenience from any restrictions. Unfortunately, the production and sale of a vaccine is a profitable business and that is why it gives us such sad results.
WHO had handed over 300 PCR kits for the detection of monkeypox to our country government. Till date all 20 suspected case of Monkeypox in our country have been tested negative. The world cannot afford having an other trouble after COVID. The aftereffects are disastrous.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
Monkey pox is not going to stay for long, since its virus is neither as infectious as covid, nor does it as mutating as covid virus. So we need not to worry and as much as omicron is concerned. We have achieved herd immunity, So there is not much to worry about. You can just relax and enjoy

I do not think that now there is a reason to relax and have fun. Viruses mutate and we don't know what will happen in the future. Everything can be very sad. If these viruses are produced in some laboratory and sent to the world for a specific purpose, then this will not increase our health. Being healthy is very important if you want to make money.
Perhaps the point of him saying to relax is to take it easy as majority of us have been vaccinated + booster. Cases in our country has slow down a bit and it seems everything is back to normal now. Schools are going back face to face, everyone is out in the malls or beach or whatever they missed during the covid-19 lockdown. If there will be new mutations, then it's going to be a battle between the pharmaceutical companies to discover another vaccine. Of course health is wealth, maybe you have to take care of yourself still, but for now it's good to see that we are in the 'normal' state.

I agree with you, it's very nice to breathe without a mask and again be able to communicate with friends and close relatives. I want to have hope that this whole story with viruses will stop and we will not experience inconvenience from any restrictions. Unfortunately, the production and sale of a vaccine is a profitable business and that is why it gives us such sad results.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
That’s non sense. First thing you can’t expect more stimulus packages now because we are already doomed due to covid wave and we can not have another wave of pandemic. This would be terrific in the current inflated situation. Plus the war could get injected far beyond current borders and with such infectious diseases we might be having bio war going on.

To keep the worlds economy stable (at least more than current one) they have to stop giving the free money now and think about another plan.
But the problem for now is when talking about the virus, indeed everyone is sensitive and it is clear from the covid pandemic that it is causing mental and financial problems, so when you say that monkeypox is contagious, many people are very worried, which creates a lot of panic.
In my area for a few weeks, this is still a topic of discussion but the news about Monkeypox is getting lost and even now it is no longer heard.
That is so true - people are in so much trouble because of the COVID.
The aftereffects are very horrible - one of my friends is from china and she is unable to go back there. She is such a pain  I can explain in words
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
It's true, in the case of monkeypox, this will actually only be contagious if there is excessive physical contact with the affected person and when we don't have physical contact or do use the items used by the affected person it will have no effect unlike Covid, which will indeed be able to do so. transmitted even through the air.
As long as we take care of ourselves and adopt a healthy lifestyle, things like this will have no effect.
I have not been putting too much attention to the monkey pox but if it is only transmitted through physical contact with the ones that are sick or with something they have touched then without a doubt this is not going to be as bad as with what happened with covid, so it is doubtful it will reach the pandemic status we went through, still even if it does not become an unknown variable around the world we are already dealing with so much that it is difficult to see how things will go back to the way they were anytime soon.
But the problem for now is when talking about the virus, indeed everyone is sensitive and it is clear from the covid pandemic that it is causing mental and financial problems, so when you say that monkeypox is contagious, many people are very worried, which creates a lot of panic.
In my area for a few weeks, this is still a topic of discussion but the news about Monkeypox is getting lost and even now it is no longer heard.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Monkey pox is not going to stay for long, since its virus is neither as infectious as covid, nor does it as mutating as covid virus. So we need not to worry and as much as omicron is concerned. We have achieved herd immunity, So there is not much to worry about. You can just relax and enjoy
It's true, in the case of monkeypox, this will actually only be contagious if there is excessive physical contact with the affected person and when we don't have physical contact or do use the items used by the affected person it will have no effect unlike Covid, which will indeed be able to do so. transmitted even through the air.
As long as we take care of ourselves and adopt a healthy lifestyle, things like this will have no effect.
I have not been putting too much attention to the monkey pox but if it is only transmitted through physical contact with the ones that are sick or with something they have touched then without a doubt this is not going to be as bad as with what happened with covid, so it is doubtful it will reach the pandemic status we went through, still even if it does not become an unknown variable around the world we are already dealing with so much that it is difficult to see how things will go back to the way they were anytime soon.
It seems that almost all media isn't bothering this too much since they are busy with the current situation of the market and politics. I'm sure after they've done with all of those political issues they would tackle to this topic again like it just happened. Perhaps they don't want to because they knew that people are suffering too much if they would have to lockdown again the entire country. The world was too busy with their political agenda and covid may not be noticed for a while so does the monkeypox they've been talking.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Many associate that the panic market is due to the threat of lock down due to monkeypox, now some cities in my place also do social boundaries because there are some positive people, if the monkeypox is increasingly massive then it is certain that the economy will be more difficult because of high inflation, this is of course has a big impact on the red market until now.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit

I do not think that now there is a reason to relax and have fun. Viruses mutate and we don't know what will happen in the future. Everything can be very sad. If these viruses are produced in some laboratory and sent to the world for a specific purpose, then this will not increase our health. Being healthy is very important if you want to make money.

Pharmaceutical industry are the only ones who's making money these days. Being healthy is sometimes expensive, while limiting yourself outside because you're afraid of the virus might also hurt you financially.
You should learn to relax a bit after more than a year of restrictions. Relaxing doesn't mean to have fun.
 These viruses may sometimes be unbelievable. I mean the effects could be exaggerated.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

Perhaps the point of him saying to relax is to take it easy as majority of us have been vaccinated + booster. Cases in our country has slow down a bit and it seems everything is back to normal now. Schools are going back face to face, everyone is out in the malls or beach or whatever they missed during the covid-19 lockdown. If there will be new mutations, then it's going to be a battle between the pharmaceutical companies to discover another vaccine. Of course health is wealth, maybe you have to take care of yourself still, but for now it's good to see that we are in the 'normal' state.
Same into my place where everything looks normal but people do still keep on wearing their mask but the situation is totally different now where restrictions arent that too tight which is something good to look at.
This monkeypox situation is not really that too much where things turns out to be that seems normal and its true that pharmaceuticals are the ones who would really be competing on creating
new vaccines and shots that would go against with these illnesses and other stuffs. For now lets just savor the things into those normal days that we do have in the last couple of years
that we hadnt done.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

It seems like the monkeypox virus was spread from a large rave with over 80,000 people in close contact and either one or more infected victims. Maybe it is a mutation that is more transmissible and let's hope that the authorities get it under wrap - but it's still nothing like the extremely virulent Covid which was mostly spread through airborne pathogens rather than close touch. This is a dangerous development but still nowhere near the severity of the last coronavirus that caused a pandemic which has lasted around 2 years. If anything we are much more prepared to try and control and contain the virus at this point because of the previous one. Makes you wonder if the world is becoming much more susceptible to such problems.
The monkey pox is a horrible disease. I wish this disease end soon and we do not see any trouble because of this.
Already the poor community has suffered so much because of COVID and Russian war
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
Needless to say its bullish for markets we gona have more stimulus and even more lower rates.
Off course lock downs....but ask youserlf do you want to get btc to 100k or meet with your friends and enjoy freedom.
Off course we want money becouse later its more fun with friends and with MONEY Wink
So i welcome the moneypox im not scared becouse i know its good for the markets.

It seems like the monkeypox virus was spread from a large rave with over 80,000 people in close contact and either one or more infected victims. Maybe it is a mutation that is more transmissible and let's hope that the authorities get it under wrap - but it's still nothing like the extremely virulent Covid which was mostly spread through airborne pathogens rather than close touch. This is a dangerous development but still nowhere near the severity of the last coronavirus that caused a pandemic which has lasted around 2 years. If anything we are much more prepared to try and control and contain the virus at this point because of the previous one. Makes you wonder if the world is becoming much more susceptible to such problems.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It seems he already knows the answer because he states some reasons there and he was so bullish about it but he likes to share his insights to us that is why this thread is here. He thinks the new variant is better for the market because he sees that covid brings some positive impact in the market. You know, people stays at home and can discover something that they didn't know before like cryptocurrencies.

There is also stimulus and there are reports that some people use it to invest in cryptos but of course the health is still better over those material things because once it lost there will be no other replacements for it. In case of a bear a hodler can still buy a crypto in addition to what they are hodling.
Well, covid period increased the price of bitcoin, so many people think that if there is another pandemic then the prices would increase again. However, they do not realize that the increase happened because of inflation, and the decrease happened because of recession, neither is good.

We should have absolutely nothing this shocking, and just end up doing like a regular ordinary day, if we can have ordinary days for many years, we end up with a profit anyway. Well, simply because if economy is not screwed, everyone goes to work, earns a stable income, do not have highly volatile unexpected expenses, and they save money and invest into crypto (or other things).
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I haven't monitored the news these past weeks and only looking at the news through the social media.

And it seems that I haven't seen any news about the monkeypox. Covid cases are declining, markets are opening and it seems that these viruses got the dose for its vaccine already so it can be mitigated, hopefully that it really can.

The news that I read was the opposite, The number of people with monkeypox spiked, more than 1,600 cases globally. WHO is considering declaring a global emergency for monkeypox.
https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/who-set-decide-if-monkeypox-represents-health-emergency-2022-06-14/

Now related to the market, recession is what the talks and issues are all about. You OP being scared or not, you're not alone with these things to deal with.

OP says illness will be good for the market and I really don't understand what he is thinking. We are in an economic crisis because of inflation because of war, if the epidemic breaks out, everything will be worse and will make the market more chaotic.

Pages:
Jump to: