Pages:
Author

Topic: Covid omicron version 2.0 monkeypox coming and markets - page 5. (Read 599 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 74
I believe that even if they don't want to, the Fed is going to be forced to raise rates at some point in the not too distant future. The rest of what you said about the smallpox makes no sense, but we are in a crisis scenario that keeps getting worse, and the only bullet the FED has for this we already know what it is.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
325btc always comes up with odd topics  Grin
What I perceive from most of your posts is you are only looking for shorter or free ways to get rich quickly without doing much and enjoy the free money with friends. All your posts just screaming for free money but unfortunately, the world does not work that way.

If this new virus is not as deadly as covid-19 I doubt you will get any stimulus check so instead of looking for free money get an actual job to keep you busy instead of day dreaming.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

This time they will provide stimulus trough out coinbase stablecoins such us usdc.

Where do you come with this speech? You must be dreaming!!! Do you really think that the US government or some other government is going to "provide stimulus trough out coinbase stablecoins such us usdc" !!! You are really weird!!! Your topic is weird and your answers to members' comments are even weirder!!!
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Didn't we have enough problems with the previous years? With all the stimulus given within the country, wouldn't it have helped those in need already? I don't think there's another stimulus that would wreck the economy again.

I doubt it would create something like COVID did, but it's not a competition. We should still be cautious with our health and standards with it.

Unless the WHO does something about it, the market will crash but recover, just like what happened with COVID.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
In crisis fed must provide stimulus and stimuls goes in markets people will stay home and invest it creates bull market

There's no federal stimulus checks just for a small virus wave.

You and I know that it's very expensive for the government to provide stim. checks because they do that from their own money, and even though their budget is in the trillions, there is a limit on how much a government can give away or create in credit before it becomes bankrupt (e.g. by defaulting on its bonds from other countries).

This time they will provide stimulus trough out coinbase stablecoins such us usdc.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
In crisis fed must provide stimulus and stimuls goes in markets people will stay home and invest it creates bull market

There's no federal stimulus checks just for a small virus wave.

You and I know that it's very expensive for the government to provide stim. checks because they do that from their own money, and even though their budget is in the trillions, there is a limit on how much a government can give away or create in credit before it becomes bankrupt (e.g. by defaulting on its bonds from other countries).
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
From what I read about the monkey pox it Isn’t as severe as Covid and most likely won’t lead to shutdowns. If we do have shutdowns again it might be due to some covid variant instead of the monkey pox.

Either way. I don’t think any stimulus will come. If there is more stimulus then we will be in a nasty inflation period for years to come. I don’t think the fed wants that.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

Just u to know Wink
In the developed world it is good thing - having pandemic. The people are blessed to be living in the country where they bank accounts are refill every month. But the poor countries are the one which suffer. There should be travel ban in the area where the monkey pox is spreading so that it does not become a pandemic again. May God bless us all.
Needless to say its bullish for markets we gona have more stimulus and even more lower rates.
Off course lock downs....but ask youserlf do you want to get btc to 100k or meet with your friends and enjoy freedom.
Off course we want money becouse later its more fun with friends and with MONEY Wink
So i welcome the moneypox im not scared becouse i know its good for the markets.

I don't know where you get your "topics" from, but something looks very wrong in that "world" of yours.
Monkeypox is nowhere near the first waves of COVID; monkeypox doesn't have the potential for lock downs and more drama.

Even more, one has to have very badly broken inner compass if he wants to see his money grow, no matter if people around him are dying.
Plus, you are newbie, so I will not be as harsh as you'd deserve (maybe I'm also in a good mood because of Pizza Day), so I'll just say that Bitcoin price goes up and down with or without worldwide problems. If there will be drama on monkeypox, sooner or latter it won't matter for bitcoin price.

Just u to know Wink
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Needless to say its bullish for markets we gona have more stimulus and even more lower rates.
Off course lock downs....but ask youserlf do you want to get btc to 100k or meet with your friends and enjoy freedom.
Off course we want money becouse later its more fun with friends and with MONEY Wink
So i welcome the moneypox im not scared becouse i know its good for the markets.

I don't know where you get your "topics" from, but something looks very wrong in that "world" of yours.
Monkeypox is nowhere near the first waves of COVID; monkeypox doesn't have the potential for lock downs and more drama.

Even more, one has to have very badly broken inner compass if he wants to see his money grow, no matter if people around him are dying.
Plus, you are newbie, so I will not be as harsh as you'd deserve (maybe I'm also in a good mood because of Pizza Day), so I'll just say that Bitcoin price goes up and down with or without worldwide problems. If there will be drama on monkeypox, sooner or latter it won't matter for bitcoin price.
Pages:
Jump to: