Pages:
Author

Topic: Covid omicron version 2.0 monkeypox coming and markets - page 4. (Read 630 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 903
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
The monkeypox isn't as dangerous as Covid and it couldn't spread out easily so I don't think it could cause another lockdown. We're so done with the pandemic and it has a huge negative impact on lots of people emotionally and financially. Some people might see it as a good thing but it's hell for some of us, especially for poor people who have lost their jobs during the pandemic. The cryptocurrency situation didn't really go better during the pandemic so let's not hope for another lockdown to happen because it won't benefit us to be honest.

I have observed something about media, they love to talk about what scare people, they sometimes do this nonsense to trend and scared the masses, sometimes the riches who have other intentions do that too in other scared people.
When Covid-19 came, it was new, the vaccine wasn't available, the spread was massive (biological weapon they called it I think) and people panic which results everyone into selling their investment to get foods and home needs but looking Monkeypox, is a different thing with our current development, beside it is not new, the vaccines and medications is already here that can easily get rid of them it's just that it might have done damages in some places and Media are taking the advantage which is bad.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 110
Definitely, we all want to see bitcoin hitting those 6 digit numbers.

But to welcome another possible threat to the world when the WHO declares another potential pandemic? I don't think that's a good idea in welcoming that.

We just can't afford to have another possible crises that will totally hit everybody, not just people but also industries that have just been trying to recover at these times.
ITs been years the world has suffered so much. The Covid, the wars and then this monkey pox..
Dear God please have some mercy on us. The world needs healing.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Definitely, we all want to see bitcoin hitting those 6 digit numbers.

But to welcome another possible threat to the world when the WHO declares another potential pandemic? I don't think that's a good idea in welcoming that.

We just can't afford to have another possible crises that will totally hit everybody, not just people but also industries that have just been trying to recover at these times.
Activity: 1050
I am sick and tired of this just like billions in the world. I do not think that we would have lockdowns again, and I believe that world is at a place where we would literally prefer to die instead of going back to pandemic methods until it's too late.

World has lived through some horrible years, I made less last year and making double right now and still not living easily because economy is so screwed and so terrible. This should be even worse, inflation may cause us to earn a lot more but living is a lot harder these days. I am barely living by, it is getting worse each and every month and I do not know what to do. If there is another thing like this, I do not think that I can survive it.
So much depression already due to Covid and than wars and not this monkeypox.
What has gone wrong with the world. May God bless the much hurting world and there comes peace and blessing to the world.

The monkeypox isn't as dangerous as Covid and it couldn't spread out easily so I don't think it could cause another lockdown. We're so done with the pandemic and it has a huge negative impact on lots of people emotionally and financially. Some people might see it as a good thing but it's hell for some of us, especially for poor people who have lost their jobs during the pandemic. The cryptocurrency situation didn't really go better during the pandemic so let's not hope for another lockdown to happen because it won't benefit us to be honest.
Oh Gosh - but it is horrible - monkeypox is hell horrible. I have seen an image circulating on social media and I cannot sleep.
That's well stated that we have live some horrible year. The time we have never faced in entire our life. There need a break from all the disaster and trouble. May God bless the world - ameen
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
I am sick and tired of this just like billions in the world. I do not think that we would have lockdowns again, and I believe that world is at a place where we would literally prefer to die instead of going back to pandemic methods until it's too late.

World has lived through some horrible years, I made less last year and making double right now and still not living easily because economy is so screwed and so terrible. This should be even worse, inflation may cause us to earn a lot more but living is a lot harder these days. I am barely living by, it is getting worse each and every month and I do not know what to do. If there is another thing like this, I do not think that I can survive it.
What has gone wrong with the world. May God bless the much hurting world and there comes peace and blessing to the world.

Activity: 1204

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 1064
Merit: 903
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

What am I reading!
You are bullish on the market that another virus is here to kill people, that is out of humanity and not making sense. If you experienced what covid19 did to people, you wouldn't want another virus spread to people just because you want to use that as an investment vehicle, I doubt if you had any loss because seeing your family lose people and finances to a deadly virus is not a happy thing to be talk about. What is that assurance that the federal reserve will give out another stimulus?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

In crisis fed must provide stimulus and stimuls goes in markets people will stay home and invest it creates bull market
Just u to know Wink

this is very wrong, no one wants a pandemic and locked at home for months ... even if the fed will provide assistance to those affected, but this is not a solution.. there will be many problems that arise and this will certainly have an impact on the country's economy and bull market are just a dream and it will not be possible to achieve
The market didn’t go well during the early stage of pandemic so this one is indeed wrong, the locked down didn’t promote bull market so let’s not hope for a new pandemic because many people are still suffering right now and we hope that we already learned our lesson and try to solve this problem as early as possible. I know this is a different virus but hopefully experts can prevent this from becoming a pandemic, this is not a good way to pump this market.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683

The outbreak has been known since 2021 when the first case happed in the US but at that time everybody was busy with other things, the fact that nobody bother to listen doesn't mean nobody raised a few flags about it
Its been ignored and i agree that it was discovered before but it didnt really get that much attention because people are busy on different things and when this covid thing hits then this had really made out huge impact

which did really affect lots of economy on very country which is sad and now it is gradually being neutralized or coming back to normal and then we do have this monkeypox where people are freaking out for the said
problem and with that omicron v.2 as they say.
Sometimes my mind do really says that im not really believing into these bullshit anymore where it do turns out a never ending kind of situation where they do keep it mutating.What you think?
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
325btc always comes up with odd topics  Grin

Is that how they call trolling and shitposting nowadays? Coming up with odd topics? Grin
Recent studies show that most of the people infected with this monekypox disease are homosexual men. Gay men will have to restrain from sexual activities and wear a condom when they have sex. The rest of the population are pretty much fine. I also read studies that monkeypox isn't a dangerous disease and there isn't any risk from dying.
Monkeypox will not become the new COVID, but I guess that the big pharma is paying huge money to the mainstream media to spread some panic across the population (which means the people buying more drugs, which means bigger revenue for big pharma).
This monkeypox might turn into "moneypox" for the pharmaceutical industry, if you know what I mean. Grin

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
I don't know where you get your "topics" from, but something looks very wrong in that "world" of yours.
~
Plus, you are newbie, so I will not be as harsh as you'd deserve

Two things, he's not a newbie, he's an alt of spy100 and other accounts, the same doom and gloom everything will die everyone will go poor, the sky is collapsing topics, and second, his world is quite close to you geographically since he's one of your compatriots  Grin

WHO should make a statement about Monkeypox to avoid people from panicking and overthinking like this,

And what makes you think they haven't?
https://www.who.int/health-topics/monkeypox#tab=tab_1
The outbreak has been known since 2021 when the first case happed in the US but at that time everybody was busy with other things, the fact that nobody bother to listen doesn't mean nobody raised a few flags about it
Activity: 454
Merit: 10

In crisis fed must provide stimulus and stimuls goes in markets people will stay home and invest it creates bull market
Just u to know Wink

this is very wrong, no one wants a pandemic and locked at home for months ... even if the fed will provide assistance to those affected, but this is not a solution.. there will be many problems that arise and this will certainly have an impact on the country's economy and bull market are just a dream and it will not be possible to achieve
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
No matter what happens in the world, every catastrophe makes humanity stronger.

The pandemic has shaken the world, with the need for every country to improve their medicine. What is happening in the political arena shows that there is a need not to rest on our laurels but to develop both agriculture and other sectors of the economy in order to be ready for all the unexpected in emergency cases.

So, what the OP expects is unlikely. People will cope with everything; it only adds strength and experience. I doubt that after the recent pandemic, the world will be able to allow such a thing again.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Monkey pox is similar to the chicken pox, transmitted from one person to another by close contact with lesions, body fluids, respiratory droplets and contaminated materials. Monkey pox causes lymph nodes to swell and this is found much on people who haven't vaccinated for small pox. If is a small virus, and the treatment isn't found. Before spreading it needs to be stopped and this isn't gonna cause shutdown like that we had with covid-19.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
WHO should make a statement about Monkeypox to avoid people from panicking and overthinking like this, Monkeypox are the problem since then and they can’t detect yet the real source of it, this may be a threat but not worst just like Covid. I don’t see any connection though with the stable coins, I think this one is a different topic and OP it’s better to be more clear on this topic so people can have a good arguments.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Plus, you are newbie, so I will not be as harsh as you'd deserve

This latest account of theirs might make them appear as though they are a newbie, but they've also had loads of other accounts spouting the same sort of inane drivel.

There should be a boilerplate on every single one of their topics which reads as follows:

325btc is an account-farming, shit-posting parasite and everyone should feel a duty of care to place them and their alts (polo7, cryptoboss2020, OpenCryptoSystem) on 'Ignore' to improve the overall quality of the forum.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Now another disese  emerging. What is going on in the world.
Earlier corona took away 2 years of our life - now the Ukraine - Russia war has brought so much damage to the world. And now a new disease - monkey pox. What a pity. May God bless the world.
Do really sucks eh? We've been on that horrendous situation where lockdowns and quarantines do happen which did really took 2 years of our lives and now we do have this new monkeypox?
Seems like it does turn out for this situation to become more worst as we do go ahead on future years upcoming.In speaking with market conditions then im not really that a fan
on attaching news and fundamentals but eventually it could really give out some effect but basing on experience it could really go to opposite way or simply talks about
no correlation from time to time.
Activity: 1204
What I perceive from most of your posts is you are only looking for shorter or free ways to get rich quickly without doing much and enjoy the free money with friends. All your posts just screaming for free money but unfortunately, the world does not work that way.

If this new virus is not as deadly as covid-19 I doubt you will get any stimulus check so instead of looking for free money get an actual job to keep you busy instead of day dreaming.  Grin

Maybe you are right with 32btc, but in any case, we all need to think that we should not rely from our government.
If there will be new virus, don't hope that it will be the reason for new stimulus or any financial package.
Because the help from our government will only go to some extent. At the end of the day, we need to find ways on how to survive with any crisis.
If our mindset will be like, oh our government is here to support us. You may find yourself to be in hungry mode before anyone help your situation.
Why not prepare yourself for what may possibly happen? Don't rely on anyone, do your job and take care of your own business.

Now another disese  emerging. What is going on in the world.
Earlier corona took away 2 years of our life - now the Ukraine - Russia war has brought so much damage to the world. And now a new disease - monkey pox. What a pity. May God bless the world.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
What I perceive from most of your posts is you are only looking for shorter or free ways to get rich quickly without doing much and enjoy the free money with friends. All your posts just screaming for free money but unfortunately, the world does not work that way.

If this new virus is not as deadly as covid-19 I doubt you will get any stimulus check so instead of looking for free money get an actual job to keep you busy instead of day dreaming.  Grin

Maybe you are right with 32btc, but in any case, we all need to think that we should not rely from our government.
If there will be new virus, don't hope that it will be the reason for new stimulus or any financial package.
Because the help from our government will only go to some extent. At the end of the day, we need to find ways on how to survive with any crisis.
If our mindset will be like, oh our government is here to support us. You may find yourself to be in hungry mode before anyone help your situation.
Why not prepare yourself for what may possibly happen? Don't rely on anyone, do your job and take care of your own business.
Pages:
Jump to: