Pages:
Author

Topic: CP3U SHA Scrypt Quark [XMR-XDN-BCN-BTC-LTC-QRK] win64 CPU Miner i3i5i7 Bulldozer - page 5. (Read 66685 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Ok, the experimental legacy version runs at 109.75 khash/sec per processor.

The original runs at 120.76 khash/sec per processor on the Phenom II X4 940 BE.

try the AMD legacy one and post results =

111.52 khash/sec per processor

Use the best one I'll delete the experimental
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have a question: I have a Intel Core i7 2600 3.4 GHz CPU. Which mine would be the "best" Huh
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...

111.52 khash/sec per processor
legendary

I don't always drink...

I don't always drink...
No, I just tried the 64 improved, it starts, then quickly crashes on my fastest processor the Phenom II X4 940 BE.

I'll try the experimental version.
legendary
I appreciate the updates but my machines are so old they are all using the legacy miner.  Any updates for that one?

Any luck with win64all_improved?

Here is experimental version, but I have no idea if it will show any improvements, let me know and will delete if not
https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/QRK/
I don't always drink...
I appreciate the updates but my machines are so old they are all using the legacy miner.  Any updates for that one?
legendary
Bulldozer Improved added.
i3i5i7 Improved added.
Should add 10%+ speed .

https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/QRK/

Could use some feedback for improvements over previous miner (speed increases).

legendary
Thanks for this miner. Works great with coinmine.pl

I have successfully tested a vishera bulldozer, plus an older 4-core phenom X2

The older phenom needs the legacy.zip, or else it will crash.

Now both workers are visible in coinmine.pl but somehow coinmine.pl shows both workers with the same kilohash?

Strange. I get about 1.5 megahash with the bulldozer alone. But when I add the 4-core-phenom, coinmine shows
the exact same value (of like 800 kilohash) for each worker.

But the miner on my 4-core-phenom shows an average of 3-400 kilohash (in the commandline), so I don't understand what happens
here.

Maybe have to let it run for a day to see better average value at coinmine.pl.

The rate shown in the miner is more accurate than the pool.  What hardware/cpu/settings are getting 1.5mh ?
legendary
hm, now my bulldozer is listed as inactive on coinmine.pl,...
But the commandline in bulldozer is still running, and showing correct values.

Is there something I have to adjust when I run many computers in the same home network?
Like different ports per computer or something?

I came to the same conclusions you are.  However, the truth is different.  What I concluded after a week of observing is that your worker may not show as being "online" unless it just recently got a "block" accepted.  As for the khash/rates being off or not assigned correctly, I totally agree and I am still puzzled by it.  I would love for someone who is informed to comment, too.

The difficulty requirement is quite high now, I assume the pool raised it to lower demand on it's servers, since they were having problems earlier this week. This causes higher variance where you will show offline (if you haven't gotten share recently) or a very high mining rate, or low depending on how many shares you have submitted in the time frame the pool uses to calculate active hashrate, so this is normal

You don't need separate ports but you can try all using one worker (to 'smooth out' variance)

Pool is down for maint. now it seems so not sure if you can change the time window or not.
I don't always drink...

Is there something I have to adjust when I run many computers in the same home network?

I came to the same conclusions you are.  However, the truth is different.  What I concluded after a week of observing is that your worker may not show as being "online" unless it just recently got a "block" accepted.  As for the khash/rates being off or not assigned correctly, I totally agree and I am still puzzled by it.  I would love for someone who is informed to comment, too.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Thanks for this miner. Works great with coinmine.pl

I have successfully tested a vishera bulldozer, plus an older 4-core phenom X2

The older phenom needs the legacy.zip, or else it will crash.

Now both workers are visible in coinmine.pl but somehow coinmine.pl shows both workers with the same kilohash?

Strange. I get about 1.5 megahash with the bulldozer alone. But when I add the 4-core-phenom, coinmine shows
the exact same value (of like 800 kilohash) for each worker.

But the miner on my 4-core-phenom shows an average of 3-400 kilohash (in the commandline), so I don't understand what happens
here.

Maybe have to let it run for a day to see better average value at coinmine.pl.
Activity: 322
legendary
Does it not report the successful share?

It reports like this:
Code:
[2013-11-30 23:10:22] accepted: 219/220 (99.55%), 713.56 khash/s (yay!!!)

thank you, so its not working here, tried x64 and legacy, intel i5 2nd with p2ppool as you described

Are you seeing

Code:
[2013-11-30 23:35:25] Stratum detected new block
[2013-11-30 23:35:43] Stratum detected new block
[2013-11-30 23:35:56] Stratum detected new block

Those should go by pretty quick if its working correctly.

Try it with http://qrk.coinmine.pl/

I put the batch in the files (may need to dl again) to mine with this pool now as it seems to have better latency. Also check your CPU usage.. should be running near 100% with default settings

Im using minerd_w32_sse3.exe for my Q6600 and it shows the hashes and speed on every thead, i've created another worker for my laptop which is an i5-2410M 2.4Ghz to try to speed things up (just temporarily, while it's still somewhat minable, I dont wanto damage it). I was planning to leave it for the night and see if I wake up with results, but im only seeing "Stratum detected new block" all the time and nothing else. Is this normal? Why your version of minerd doesn't show speed and hashes? It would be better, it feels like you are doing something, since pool information on the websites is useless since it's always lagged.

Btw, about false positives, just always download the stuff from a thrusted source, but most antivirus are throwing miners as trojans these days.

Because I put the -q flag in the command line which means quiet, simply remove -q to see the hashes and madness.  With -q you only see stratum and shares submitted.

On laptops I would recommend using -t x , where x is cores-1 .. or have very good cooling!
legendary
Does it not report the successful share?

It reports like this:
Code:
[2013-11-30 23:10:22] accepted: 219/220 (99.55%), 713.56 khash/s (yay!!!)

thank you, so its not working here, tried x64 and legacy, intel i5 2nd with p2ppool as you described

Are you seeing

Code:
[2013-11-30 23:35:25] Stratum detected new block
[2013-11-30 23:35:43] Stratum detected new block
[2013-11-30 23:35:56] Stratum detected new block

Those should go by pretty quick if its working correctly.

Try it with http://qrk.coinmine.pl/

I put the batch in the files (may need to dl again) to mine with this pool now as it seems to have better latency. Also check your CPU usage.. should be running near 100% with default settings

Im using minerd_w32_sse3.exe for my Q6600 and it shows the hashes and speed on every thead, i've created another worker for my laptop which is an i5-2410M 2.4Ghz to try to speed things up (just temporarily, while it's still somewhat minable, I dont wanto damage it). I was planning to leave it for the night and see if I wake up with results, but im only seeing "Stratum detected new block" all the time and nothing else. Is this normal? Why your version of minerd doesn't show speed and hashes? It would be better, it feels like you are doing something, since pool information on the websites is useless since it's always lagged.

Btw, about false positives, just always download the stuff from a thrusted source, but most antivirus are throwing miners as trojans these days.
Pages:
Jump to: