Pages:
Author

Topic: CPU only coins do they really exist? - page 2. (Read 19979 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
April 18, 2018, 06:36:19 AM
I'm mining ROI Coin, interesting coin, good dev and yes CPU only.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 586
April 17, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
Yes, HEXX coin, can only mine with CPU.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 10:17:25 AM
Marinecoin Hello everyone, I’m talking about MarinecoinThere are lots of pennies only to make money without the background. Most of them are exaggerated and have no future.But there are a lot of cool coin and now I want to tell you about one of Marinecoin’s more understandable at this link if you feel what I’m saying is not enough: marineco.in/Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotMarinecoin blockchains maintained by the Guardian. Guardians have improved the decryption of MarineCoin and removed the ability to change malicious code. It should be noted that even without guardians, the MTC network will not slow down.Again for more information, you can click marineco.in and join at marineco.in/ico. In summary, MTC paid about MTC 9.0 billion for 20,000 free, just register to join. Register Exchange as part of the ICO process

SCAM - came out years ago

Yes true. I tried to research also on them.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marinecoin-2957974
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 10:14:45 AM
Why is BiblePay (BBP) the best CPU ONLY coin to mine?

Charity and Cancer Research!

Ranked #145 in Code Commits: https://www.cryptomiso.com/#BBP

Yes that is true. But it seems hard to understand to mine.

You need some coins first and where would we get the starter coins if ever we don't buy?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
April 14, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
Marinecoin Hello everyone, I’m talking about MarinecoinThere are lots of pennies only to make money without the background. Most of them are exaggerated and have no future.But there are a lot of cool coin and now I want to tell you about one of Marinecoin’s more understandable at this link if you feel what I’m saying is not enough: marineco.in/Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotMarinecoin blockchains maintained by the Guardian. Guardians have improved the decryption of MarineCoin and removed the ability to change malicious code. It should be noted that even without guardians, the MTC network will not slow down.Again for more information, you can click marineco.in and join at marineco.in/ico. In summary, MTC paid about MTC 9.0 billion for 20,000 free, just register to join. Register Exchange as part of the ICO process

SCAM - came out years ago
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 11:17:18 PM
The cpu coins from mining any altcoin with your PC or cpu,as you will mostly not be able to make more than a few cents per day. You can just test the waters by mining crypto this way, to just get acquainted with the overall process of mining. If you don’t want to get involved in any technical systems , you can use we getting mining software. It is very simple just download the miner.one for central processing unit mining, another for GPU mining using AMD graphic cards, and the final version is for GPU mining using PC systematic graphics cards of mining strategy.The information about newly mined blocks to your CPU or GPU to be able to mine further blocks along Ethereum’s blockchain are really exist of CPU coins process of system.
April 13, 2018, 08:41:14 PM
Yes CPU miners exist,

what doesn't exist is any PROFIT from CPU mining.

LOL
I make much more money CPU mining than GPU mining.
J
copper member
Activity: 56
April 13, 2018, 08:36:22 PM
Not saying it isn't possible.  I'll be happy if we get close to ATH's in 2018.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 08:28:46 PM
Yes CPU miners exist,

what doesn't exist is any PROFIT from CPU mining.
Activity: 1
April 13, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
Marinecoin Let’s take a look at three features of Marinecoin: - Fast blockchain. Marinecoin normal blockchain is five times faster than Bitcoin. In the busy time, Marinecoin. Running speed can be increased by 100 times. - Low cost Many other blockchains When the network load brings a lot of trouble to their users, the transfer fee will increase dramatically. The Marinecoin fast network is almost zero cost and instantly confirmed. This is a guarantee for the customer, allowing the user to feel comfortable using the currency when transferring money. - Anti-stress network. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot -5. I can tell you a lot about Marinecoin’s advantages: cutting-edge technology. High-speed blockchain network, lightweight purse for low-resource IoT devices. From the first day of your currency, our own exchange provides you with liquidity. Community-oriented. Since we are sending money to real-name certified seed users, we have real communities and open members. To provide an exciting community environment, our approach is very similar to the early Bitcoin model. Welcome to visit: marineco.in/.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
you said what now?
April 11, 2018, 02:10:26 PM
It's very possible to mine Masari with CPU only through the wallet. Low network hashrate and a great future are nice as well.
Activity: 252
April 10, 2018, 01:11:19 AM
not really, actually a lot of coins that can be mined by the CPU, like CoinWarz, Minergate and many others depending what CPU we use, and how many coins we want to get, if the CPU capacity is large then the coin to be obtained is also large
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk
April 09, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
Is there such thing as a CPU only mineable coin?

If so can you provide some names of coins that are truly CPU mineable?

What exactly makes a crpyto mineable by CPU only?

No ... you just can take advantages of some CPU features that will make economically difficult to beat the major manufactures prices ..

April 09, 2018, 07:08:34 PM
Here’s a bounty you don’t want to miss. Marinecoin ico is live now. They are awarding 20,000 MTC for successful completion of AI assigned promotion efforts. Time dilution technology is being used to distribute 9 billion coins and prevent a pump and dump. The object is a slow steady growth into the future. Machine to machine transactions and iot make up the platform design to make sure there is long time success for project. Dev-less, fair distribution, and strong community make up MTC. Read more here marineco/in

Yet again, why are you posting here.
This has nothing to do with cpu only coins.
Activity: 85
April 09, 2018, 04:53:22 PM
Is there such thing as a CPU only mineable coin?

If so can you provide some names of coins that are truly CPU mineable?

What exactly makes a crpyto mineable by CPU only?

ROI Coin is CPU only and the devs intend to keep it that way. Monero and Sumokoin CPU mining is reasonably profitable now with the hard forks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
It was profitable to mine Zoin using CPU sometime back. It is no longer the case. There are some other CPU minable coins like Myriad, UIS using yescrypt algo and the one I mine currently is b2bcoin which is still CPU minable.
April 09, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
Marinecoin has a unique ICO going on. It plans to create a seed community by airdropping 98.5% of all Marinecoins(MTC) for a "Proof of Promotion" task which will be analysed by the JARVIS A.I and will be distributed fairly. This is to get the community involved in the development of this coin.This isn’t what makes this coin unique though; a fast blockchain which is almost 500% faster than bitcoin,very low fees because of the fast blockchain, resilient network and Marinecoin core can be run even on low powered devices like IOT systems. This is an A.I Machine to machine payment network for the future. marineco.in.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC

Nothing to do with being CPU Only...
brand new
Activity: 0
April 05, 2018, 02:13:42 PM
Marinecoin has a unique ICO going on. It plans to create a seed community by airdropping 98.5% of all Marinecoins(MTC) for a "Proof of Promotion" task which will be analysed by the JARVIS A.I and will be distributed fairly. This is to get the community involved in the development of this coin.This isn’t what makes this coin unique though; a fast blockchain which is almost 500% faster than bitcoin,very low fees because of the fast blockchain, resilient network and Marinecoin core can be run even on low powered devices like IOT systems. This is an A.I Machine to machine payment network for the future. marineco.in.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 08, 2018, 10:37:47 PM
BiblePay (BBP) is a CPU mining only coin! Just launched a few months ago!

Yes they do exist! BiblePay White Paper: http://pool.biblepay.org/Docs/BiblePay_White_Paper.pdf
The lead dev has also added a reward if anyone can break the ASIC Resistance of the Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm

They had now changed to Proof of Distributed Computing through BOINC. I guess BOINC (thus BBP) is GPU minable.

BiblePay now rewards cancer/science research for Rosetta project through BOINC,
Rosetta is a CPU only project that does protein folding
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta@home

Regular POW (Proof of Work) mining is still rewarded

===

BiblePay Block Reward Breakdown:

10% Charity
5% IT (Software Development)
2.5% PR (Public Relations)
2.5% P2P (Letter Writing, Preach/Priest)
38% Cancer Research Mining
4% Proof of Work Mining

38% Sanctuaries (Masternodes)

===

Proof of Distributed Computing (PODC:
http://wiki.biblepay.org/Distributed_Computing_Start_Guide
http://wiki.biblepay.org/Distributed_Computing

Togo Guide:
http://wiki.biblepay.org/Distributed_Computing_2

Lichtsucher Guide:
https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/mining-how-to/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 45
March 25, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

Can I use a laptop with a coin?

Yes if you want to kill it  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: