Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash Incoming - page 4. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 03:35:54 AM
Guys, BTC will crash hard in the next 2-3 days. All the signs are there if you know where to look.

Gonna crash hard, dead cat bounce, hit bottom, then to the moon. All in the next 7-10 days.

You have no reason to believe me, but I'm hoping someone will and not lose their ass.

That is all. Good luck to all.

P.S. And no, not going into more deal, half because it'd be a waste of time and fall on deaf ears, half because it wouldn't be a waste of time, wouldn't fall on deaf ears, but still nobody would take action.
Three days passed and bitcoin is still in the green line, so you did not guess with the forecast and we can say that you just create a panic.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 03:31:56 AM
Just another FUDder...

If you have to say something supported by facts, then go. Otherwise GTFO.
I don't see a single reason or signal of your 'crash'.

No reason news similar with fakes news so that mean you spread fud news in our helpful world.
If you wish the altcoin crash, the only reason is you want to buy in low price.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 03:27:41 AM
It's against the whales' interest to dump now--it would scare away potential noobs who will push BTC to 25k. Once BTC hits 25k (or when the stock market crashes, whichever happens first), the market will correct 70% and the cycle will repeat. Strap in bois, it's gonna be a fun year.
Activity: 16
March 01, 2018, 04:26:38 PM
OK, OK...

Why is it going to crash? I'll point you in the right direction and let you come to your own conclusions:

Take a look at DGD over the past couple months. What do you think the function of that coin is, really? Look at the charts, see any correlation between it and BTC?

Long story short, follow the whales lead. A stagnant price is good for no one, especially people who are just into this to make money, and have money to throw around. If only there was a way to keep the market volatile, and yet always know when to get in and out?

This is just one reason, but IMO it's a good one. I would say that yes, maybe it'll just be a correction. But does that make sense right now? What are we correcting from? The market has no legitimate reason to "correct" when the price has been trading sideways for a while. The term doesn't really even apply. Corrections happen after big spikes, not sideways trading. BTC dictates everything, from eth to alts on down. (But eth is slowing breaking free of course.)

Now please mock me and point out how I have no idea what I'm talking about before looking into matters further.

But really, just look into it.

And just to reiterate, a speculation market is driven by emotions, not logic. The hope of getting rich, the despair of losing money you shouldn't have put in, the greed when you get kinda there but want more, the frustration that people are becoming millionaires and you're not, the loss of hope and back to my shitty day job, but oh wait look, market going back up, time to get back in. We are at the stage where us normal people are realizing they aren't getting lambos, but why did you think you ever could? And how would you play this market if you already had a few lambos and the emotional component was almost nil? See above. Crash incoming, then a big bounce back. Like it has done every. single. time.

And just in general:

Follow the news, study the charts, ignore 99% of forum posts here and elsewhere (including this one), trust your gut, don't get greedy, take your kids to Disney World with your gains.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
March 01, 2018, 11:07:50 AM
Either crash or correction, you may call it with any terms. But, it will be part of every market so we could see it with crypto currency market also. We never need to get panic for any incoming crash as it will be another buying opportunity if we had missed the boat earlier. If we get this kind of mentality then we never need to worry about any corrections and we can simply continue holding our portfolio for the better returns.

Bitcoin may not correct incoming weeks as it is looking stronger with respect to buying pressure across many major exchanges. We can expect bitcoin prices to make a new ATH at any time soon like within this month also it will be possible. When bitcoin will be having upward momentum then we can be sure altcoins also will follow it.
copper member
Activity: 51
March 01, 2018, 08:44:20 AM
Responses as expected, but here's the thing- my thoughts are based my own analysis and those of others, and me coming to my own conclusions. I could list off reasons but there is no one specific reason, and even if I did I'd hear: "Reason #3 is BS you don't know what you are talking about" etc.

Let me clarify though- by crash I mean crash. 50% or more. I see BTC at 4K within a few days, but not to worry, a big rise after that.

I may have no idea what I'm talking about, but I believe it enough to cash out and wait on the sidelines with my fiat. I don't have a ton invested, so I have little to gain by FUD either way. And really, there could be 10,000 posts here saying "it's gonna crash" and everyone on this forum could cash out and it wouldn't affect the market at all, unless we have some whales kicking around here.

I guess the goal of my post was hoping someone would see it, and search for their own answers elsewhere.

This forum is not the only (or even a very good) place to get info about this market. And of course, nobody here should believe a word I say any more than the next guy- look at the market and decide for yourself.

I wish you all the best of luck.

EDIT: Do not listen to me. I am a moron. These are my own thoughts and feelings. One thing I will say is that this market is driven by emotion, something most people don't consider. Hardly the only reason I think a crash is coming, but worth mentioning to differentiate me from other motherFUDders. Think about your own feelings and what you would do in this market, and how others might feel. Also, whales guys, whales control the market and there a very, very clear signs that they are going to dump hard soon enough, then buy back at 1/2 price. It's nothing new and I'll have no complaints since I'll be following their lead.

Sure, but for the sake of getting people to hear you out, let's take a look at your reasons. What are your indicators for whales to dump hard?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 08:12:03 AM
Guys, BTC will crash hard in the next 2-3 days. All the signs are there if you know where to look.

Gonna crash hard, dead cat bounce, hit bottom, then to the moon. All in the next 7-10 days.

You have no reason to believe me, but I'm hoping someone will and not lose their ass.

P.S. And no, not going into more deal, half because it'd be a waste of time and fall on deaf ears, half because it wouldn't be a waste of time, wouldn't fall on deaf ears, but still nobody would take action.

I think Bitcoin will drop down to around $4000 this year and then rise again later in this year.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 07:32:43 AM
Maybe you're right, maybe you're not.
Was it really necessary creating a new thread for this unfounded prediction?

Maybe right because i saw bitcoin and altcoin goes down and hope this is not impact so much.
I also think thread like this will lead the market again red because the people will be panic again after reading this type of thread.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
March 01, 2018, 06:19:12 AM
Crash is inevitable, it may happen and it will happen again. That is the beauty of crypto, we are decentralized and if the vast majority feels that crypto is not progressing, sooner or later it will crash more, remember that rainbow will also come after the rain.
Activity: 44
March 01, 2018, 06:11:47 AM
January crash was driven by fear of big cryptocurency regulations, china blocking bitcoin and it has some fundamental basic. Market was really high. Crash could happen, but there must be some negative news. We never can expect for example exchange hack, which always is negative. So if nothing negative happen, there will NOT BE crash. Bitcoin is in some line between 9000-11000 USD.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 01, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
He's not trying to spread FUD, don't get him wrong... As I see, he's just telling that BTC will drop down before the big jump in a week or two... This is not news to most of us, BTC and all the other coins have been low since the dark January and we all were expecting a jump in the market, not just BTC but in most of the market.

And after all the years, I actually agree with shinyprize... To jump high you gotta swing low. Ok, he's using wrong words by "crash" but he's right about what he means.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2018, 05:36:30 AM
I'm still believe., after a crash, it would be bring it to the moon.

Hopefully the prediction that you threw which's looks certainly, will be really proven real and more people are would be smiling to saw it. And at least it has motivated a lot of people on investing, I'm personally still thought there is a high possibility it would be happen, also can only do the best that I can in facing the existing situation. Hoping a lucky will be more coming to all of us.
Activity: 14
March 01, 2018, 05:24:42 AM
impossible, your time span is too short to reflect changes you describe
if it is going to happen it will take much more time than 7 to 10 days
because a slight change in btc sparks the whole market and it takes longer than your time span to stabilize again
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
March 01, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
How can you say like that? Can you share why Market gonna crash again? Sorry, I'm a newbie here if you're true to this condition maybe I'll buy back my coins later because until now I'm still holding my coins. Thanks before
Activity: 79
March 01, 2018, 05:07:29 AM
I don't think so - it's all about corrections at the moment imo.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
March 01, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

What are these signs that you speak about?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
March 01, 2018, 03:56:14 AM

I find it improbable that all of this is going to happen in the 7-10 days.

It's much more likely to happen over a much larger span of time, such as 1 year, where the dead cat bounce, bottom, consolidation, and recovery continues on a much grander scale. If it's short term like this then it shouldn't even be a bottom.

I don't think it'll happen though. Lowest we'll go in the next 7-10 days will be around $7k. Not much lower. Plus we'll test $11k and if hit, alts will be brought up with BTC's rise as well.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
March 01, 2018, 03:07:10 AM
Cryptocurrency still consider as risky investment and yes .. anything can happen.
Bitcoin able down into $ 0 / btc if they want to sell all of their bitcoin.

But the fact is bitcoin value high so it means that most people still interest on this currency so do not worry about upcoming crash ( if any )
Just keep HOLD and profit !
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
March 01, 2018, 03:04:53 AM
With this kind of market impossible to predict.How many times predictions from top people failed for last few months.To unstable.We just need to wait and see,and our stop losses,to instead of -x2 like happened with alts,not to end up with -x3:)
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
March 01, 2018, 02:56:18 AM
The investors' psychology has always been a bad thing in recent times. I just want to believe that I will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: