Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash Incoming - page 5. (Read 1009 times)

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
March 01, 2018, 02:51:34 AM
Technical analisys shows that bitcoin will grow in next few weeks (but most of alts price will not change)
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
Or maybe it's the attempt to predict the behavior of the market. In case of luck, the TS will begin to seem to be a prophet)
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 02:40:42 AM
This is not a crash. What we see right now is a correction as we have always seen. Short-term investors make sales when they make a profit, and this sales trend is getting bigger and bigger.
With panic sales, the impact increases and the price falls Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
March 01, 2018, 02:34:34 AM
The graphics are negative. Everything does not mean graphics. The purchase of Poloniex by the goldman sachs subsidiary changed my whole idea.
Activity: 210
March 01, 2018, 02:05:58 AM
are you paranormal? your argument can be right or not, because of your argument exclude with the truth proof
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 02:04:15 AM
Groundless claim
Activity: 16
March 01, 2018, 01:21:58 AM
Responses as expected, but here's the thing- my thoughts are based my own analysis and those of others, and me coming to my own conclusions. I could list off reasons but there is no one specific reason, and even if I did I'd hear: "Reason #3 is BS you don't know what you are talking about" etc.

Let me clarify though- by crash I mean crash. 50% or more. I see BTC at 4K within a few days, but not to worry, a big rise after that.

I may have no idea what I'm talking about, but I believe it enough to cash out and wait on the sidelines with my fiat. I don't have a ton invested, so I have little to gain by FUD either way. And really, there could be 10,000 posts here saying "it's gonna crash" and everyone on this forum could cash out and it wouldn't affect the market at all, unless we have some whales kicking around here.

I guess the goal of my post was hoping someone would see it, and search for their own answers elsewhere.

This forum is not the only (or even a very good) place to get info about this market. And of course, nobody here should believe a word I say any more than the next guy- look at the market and decide for yourself.

I wish you all the best of luck.

EDIT: Do not listen to me. I am a moron. These are my own thoughts and feelings. One thing I will say is that this market is driven by emotion, something most people don't consider. Hardly the only reason I think a crash is coming, but worth mentioning to differentiate me from other motherFUDders. Think about your own feelings and what you would do in this market, and how others might feel. Also, whales guys, whales control the market and there a very, very clear signs that they are going to dump hard soon enough, then buy back at 1/2 price. It's nothing new and I'll have no complaints since I'll be following their lead.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
March 01, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
Guys, BTC will crash hard in the next 2-3 days. All the signs are there if you know where to look.

Gonna crash hard, dead cat bounce, hit bottom, then to the moon. All in the next 7-10 days.

You have no reason to believe me, but I'm hoping someone will and not lose their ass.

That is all. Good luck to all.

P.S. And no, not going into more deal, half because it'd be a waste of time and fall on deaf ears, half because it wouldn't be a waste of time, wouldn't fall on deaf ears, but still nobody would take action.
Can you please let me understand the sequence of your events. As from what I understand you have predicted Bitcoin crashing "hard" in the next 2-3 days but the next paragraph you are predicting that it will crash in the mext 7-10 days. With that being said you are expecting Bitcoin's crash to have another crash. If you have explaoned and gave more information I would have believe you or give you a healthy argument with your prediction.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
March 01, 2018, 12:09:26 AM
I know his a newbie  and did not provide any reason why there will be a crash, possibly he is just creating FUD but what he said make some sense. I do not know if he considers it a crash ($2k down) but it is possible that we may go back to the $9,000 level. I think this support level will be tested again. I think Bitcoin price will move sideways  bouncing from $9k - $11+k before another bullrun.

I am not asking you to believe my analysis but this is what I see in my chart. It is all chart plotting no emotions. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 11:12:29 PM
You want your conscience clean but you knowingly post this useless FUD while endangering crypto newbies by getting them to sell their BTC when there is no reason to at all? Shame on you.

You are even using a newbie account to do dirty work. Obvious malicious intent in nature.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
February 28, 2018, 10:41:06 PM
If bitcoin price reaches belows 6k USD then its a crash. bitcoin is still hanging on major resistance now. your prediction of 2  - 3 days is very fast and seems not reliable. You are just creating false alarm.
Activity: 39
February 28, 2018, 10:12:48 PM
yawn! next topic please!
Activity: 99
February 28, 2018, 09:32:19 PM
Guys, BTC will crash hard in the next 2-3 days. All the signs are there if you know where to look.

Gonna crash hard, dead cat bounce, hit bottom, then to the moon. All in the next 7-10 days.

You have no reason to believe me, but I'm hoping someone will and not lose their ass.

P.S. And no, not going into more deal, half because it'd be a waste of time and fall on deaf ears, half because it wouldn't be a waste of time, wouldn't fall on deaf ears, but still nobody would take action.

Well I think it's true but for me I don't call it crash just did want that term. If Bitcoin dominance continue to rise like that for sure altcoins will bleed for sure but don't worry because altcoins will follow also if bitcoin continue to rise.
Activity: 45
February 28, 2018, 08:11:51 PM
We are still in a downtrend. There was not enough volume to justify a reversal and we failed to move above the downtrending line a few times already with the most recent one being 11k 12 hours ago.

A fall to 9.6k or even 8.4k is very likely. Be very cautious. I think a big bull run is gonna come after that.

This is what I think anyway, I moved everything back to $ a couple of days ago and I'll be watching.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
February 28, 2018, 08:11:31 PM
OK
Activity: 12
February 28, 2018, 08:10:42 PM
Is retesting 6k a crash?
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
February 28, 2018, 08:02:52 PM
Besides the fact that you provided zero reasons for the suspected crash...
The market is down already for over a month and it's pretty stable in the current range since then.
The anticipation of G20 in March is surely already factored into the current prices, so the only possible direction is up North.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
February 28, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

I can not see the future, everything can change without us knowing it.
the most important for me is often see the trade to know the latest price I want
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
February 28, 2018, 07:45:32 PM
It's entirely possible that the market may crash again within the next few days. I actually believe you more than I don't. One thing that I've learned is that FUD tends to reflect the reality, either because it is true or because others believe it. With that being said, I'm not going to move any of my holdings; I already invested during the previous crash and most of my initial investments are still safe at the lower support levels.
Activity: 213
Merit: 103
February 28, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

There's nothing to panic actually. If it crashes in the next 2-3 days, there's still the 4th day up to forever for it to bounce back. If you are a HODLER you have no reason to believe in some FUDs (just like this). Dips will only give a chance for small fries like me to buy more coins  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: