Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash Incoming - page 6. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
February 28, 2018, 07:33:51 PM
This is baseless and a total waste of time. I’ll be back on this FUD threads after 3days, and the market will prove you wrong. Though we cannot say what will happen but can you imagine the market will dump hard in just 3days? Better not to believe on this one.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 07:24:38 PM
shit topic
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 07:02:54 PM
Maybe you're right, maybe you're not.
Was it really necessary creating a new thread for this unfounded prediction?

Yes, if only because when I've seen a crash coming prior to this I've said/posted nothing and feel bad for not doing so. I get so many great tips from ppl here and elsewhere it only seems right.

Yes, it may not crash, could go to 1,000,000 tomorrow. But I'm about 95% sure it'll crash very very soon. Pull out to fiat now, buy back 7-10 days later, increase your coin holdings by 50%.

If I'm wrong I'll come back here and let everyone know I'm an idiot and they should not have taken my advice. Which nobody will anyway, but hey, my conscience is clear.

Honestly, though, there are many, many signs.

And to the other guy- do you want 20 pages of reasons? Cause that's how many pages it would take. No FUD, been in this for awhile, will be in it for awhile. I believe in blockchain.

Instead of telling '' there is no reason to believe me, explaining will be a waste of time, believe me or not etc...''  - You just can explain your thoughts and back up your words in a few short theses. This way you will create the useful topic and not another crappy one. Noone asks you to make a dissertation - few short statements will be enough. But I think your time is too precious as you said.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

Yes, if only because when I've seen a crash coming prior to this I've said/posted nothing and feel bad for not doing so. I get so many great tips from ppl here and elsewhere it only seems right.

Yes, it may not crash, could go to 1,000,000 tomorrow. But I'm about 95% sure it'll crash very very soon. Pull out to fiat now, buy back 7-10 days later, increase your coin holdings by 50%.

If I'm wrong I'll come back here and let everyone know I'm an idiot and they should not have taken my advice. Which nobody will anyway, but hey, my conscience is clear.

Honestly, though, there are many, many signs.

And to the other guy- do you want 20 pages of reasons? Cause that's how many pages it would take. No FUD, been in this for awhile, will be in it for awhile. I believe in blockchain.

Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
February 28, 2018, 06:38:45 PM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 28, 2018, 06:44:22 PM
Just another FUDder...

If you have to say something supported by facts, then go. Otherwise GTFO.
I don't see a single reason or signal of your 'crash'.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 06:34:10 PM
Guys, BTC will crash hard in the next 2-3 days. All the signs are there if you know where to look.

Gonna crash hard, dead cat bounce, hit bottom, then to the moon. All in the next 7-10 days.

You have no reason to believe me, but I'm hoping someone will and not lose their ass.

That is all. Good luck to all.

P.S. And no, not going into more deal, half because it'd be a waste of time and fall on deaf ears, half because it wouldn't be a waste of time, wouldn't fall on deaf ears, but still nobody would take action.
Pages:
Jump to: