Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash will bottom at $30, you heard it HERE first. - page 2. (Read 7986 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 508
don't you try to be authoritative with your assertions. can't see the difference except you are always saying single digits etc

If people wonder why I don't reply to ElectricMucus, the reason is I ignored him long time ago and don't see his posts. I agree that he is the most pathetic troll, acting as if he did not understand anything that I say, for some reason thinking that the forum is pleased to be reminded about his ignorance several times per day. Please reply if you have ever received any value from this douche  Huh

I appreciate his posts. They provide a counterweight to much of the baseless permabull talk that goes on here.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
don't you try to be authoritative with your assertions. can't see the difference except you are always saying single digits etc

If people wonder why I don't reply to ElectricMucus, the reason is I ignored him long time ago and don't see his posts. I agree that he is the most pathetic troll, acting as if he did not understand anything that I say, for some reason thinking that the forum is pleased to be reminded about his ignorance several times per day. Please reply if you have ever received any value from this douche  Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I would give 12% odds for the following statement:

"Placing a bid order now at $32 in Mt.Gox, it will be fulfilled before end of 2013."

About 22% for the following:

"Placing a bid order now at $49.9 in Mt.Gox, it will be fulfilled before end of 2013."

And how do you calculate those odds? Let me guess: "Intuition"

You're trolling hard  Grin That post was like 5 days ago...

That doesn't really make a difference. I am serious, this guy makes a lot of bold statements, and tries to appear authoritative without any data to back it up.
I'm calling him out everytime I see him post this way, maybe he will get it.

He's my new project if you will.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

"Placing a bid order now at $32 in Mt.Gox, it will be fulfilled before end of 2013."

"Placing a bid order now at $49.9 in Mt.Gox, it will be fulfilled before end of 2013."

That doesn't really make a difference. I am serious, this guy makes a lot of bold statements, and tries to appear authoritative without any data to back it up.
I'm calling him out everytime I see him post this way, maybe he will get it.

He's my new project if you will.  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary

Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
The thing is, if EVERYONE thinks the chart will bottom at $30 or higher, then you can be sure it WON'T hit $30...

Back in the summer and fall of 2011, bitcoin prices dropped steadily for three months as well commented upon by this forum at the time. The issue became 'where is the bottom'. What happened was that folks who had fiat at the exchange bought back bitcoins when they thought the price was low enough. Consequently, near the bottom, e.g. below $6, the majority of investors had already committed available funds and had little fiat left to spend, and little motivation to do so.

According to the theory of speculative financial bubbles, one should expect a full retracement of the bubble-related price increase. Looking at the chart, I think the bubble started in January at $13.50.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
bitcoin - the aerogel of money
You seem to be pretty sure of yourself, BitcoinMillionaire.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Take my bet to earn an easy 5-10 BTC:

http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=1534
donator

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
Well, im surprised.
Activity: 924
He couldn't even make $1MM as a rapper... how can you take his advice on bitcoin?

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/rappers/riff-raff-net-worth/

I just wanted to make sure people see the original... last post on the previous page...   ;-)
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
... how can you take his advice on bitcoin?

I doubt anybody's taking his advice, I just wonder how sure he is.

Maybe he bought back in already.
Activity: 924
He couldn't even make $1MM as a rapper... how can you take his advice on bitcoin?

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/rappers/riff-raff-net-worth/

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
my prediction is coming true.

Are you sure.
legendary
Just make a market order.
donator
OP: I'll write you a 50 put if you write me a 120 call.

Me too. Even 130 covered call OK.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
So you are comparing it to silver , a market flooded with naked shorts and with at least 10x more paper traded than silver that exists.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yup sounds like he sold all his coins.

Not a bitcoin millionaire at all.
That's why he wrote this thread. He wants to buy back in. Silly OP, just buy in now at 100, and sell next week at 150.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
You're both wrong. Bitcoin will bottom at $30, you heard it here first.
Its not that relevant, but just take a look at when the silver bubble burst. It has never recovered to those highs, and in fact, has suffered a steady decline and keeps making lower lows. Bitcoin will do the same I'm guessing. It won't be reaching that high of $260 anytime soon, thats for sure. Also, bitcoin, gold and silver are all pretty similar commodities to me. Bitcoin has one slight advantage in that there is a certainty of the supply of it, whereas with gold and silver we could stumble upon vast reserves somewhere underground, however unlikely that may be. Also, bitcoin can be transferred almost instantly to the otherside of the world, and in large amounts too. Whereas gold and silver are less easily transferred.

What the fuck. The bubble has "popped" on a million different things a million times over the last 100 years. Somehow thinking that "look at silver after the bubble popped, that's what bitcoin will do, book it" really makes no sense at all.

It's like saying I popped my girlfriends cherry last night, and she aint geting her hymen back and bitcoin aint getting $266 back. Both situations involved blood so I'm pretty confident.

I agree, comparing this to past performance of a currency/commodity is just silly.

You would be fools to not look and learn from history. All bubbles end the same way, if you were viewing the technicals you'd see where the price is going, and its not back up to $260 thats for damn sure. A steady decline is in store for the coin, I'll be back in at $30.

Then I guess you are out for good.

Yup sounds like he sold all his coins.

Not a bitcoin millionaire at all.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
You're both wrong. Bitcoin will bottom at $30, you heard it here first.
Its not that relevant, but just take a look at when the silver bubble burst. It has never recovered to those highs, and in fact, has suffered a steady decline and keeps making lower lows. Bitcoin will do the same I'm guessing. It won't be reaching that high of $260 anytime soon, thats for sure. Also, bitcoin, gold and silver are all pretty similar commodities to me. Bitcoin has one slight advantage in that there is a certainty of the supply of it, whereas with gold and silver we could stumble upon vast reserves somewhere underground, however unlikely that may be. Also, bitcoin can be transferred almost instantly to the otherside of the world, and in large amounts too. Whereas gold and silver are less easily transferred.

What the fuck. The bubble has "popped" on a million different things a million times over the last 100 years. Somehow thinking that "look at silver after the bubble popped, that's what bitcoin will do, book it" really makes no sense at all.

It's like saying I popped my girlfriends cherry last night, and she aint geting her hymen back and bitcoin aint getting $266 back. Both situations involved blood so I'm pretty confident.

I agree, comparing this to past performance of a currency/commodity is just silly.

You would be fools to not look and learn from history. All bubbles end the same way, if you were viewing the technicals you'd see where the price is going, and its not back up to $260 thats for damn sure. A steady decline is in store for the coin, I'll be back in at $30.

Then I guess you are out for good.
Pages:
Jump to: