Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash will bottom at $30, you heard it HERE first. - page 4. (Read 7986 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
buying like hell at the bottom, you heard it here first. :-)
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
I'll buy so much!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
Yes, it will retest the 32 breakout. Thats how price usually behaves and there is no evidence that bitcoin should be any different in this regard. The projected target for the move *after* the 32 retest is $500 (plus probably some overshoot). Place buy orders at $33 and a bunch of sell orders in the $500...$1000 range. Then wait until they have been filled and then ask me again for further instructions.

Bookmark this posting for future reference.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Yeh yeh yeh yeh oki doki.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
If you guys think someone is stupid enough to sell < $30 now I know a handful of wealthy investors willing to scoop 10's of 1000s of coins if there is that much volume.

As bitcon said, you are all dellusional to think it will stay there long it ever get there.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Oh yeah... I reckon we've already seen the bottom now.

It'd take some serious fear to send the price lower now.

Nobody want's to sell at a loss, so they're going to hold.

Even the early investors aren't going to want to miss the ride up.

That might be what you would like to happen, but the fact is that most Bitcoins in peoples hands were at significantly lower prices when they were bought than they they even are now. Most Bitcoins could be sold today, netting the holder a big profit.

Your own brand of thinking suggests to me however, that you are late entrant into the market and are actually in negative equity, yet don't want to admit your losses.

See, the difference between people who have made profit from a stock and those who have lost value on a stock, is that profit makers are much quicker to sell than the loss takers. Those who are already well in the black multiple times over (even with crash) will gradually see which way the wind is blowing and try to capitalise on the still much higher prices, which of course will have the effect of sending the price lower. People who bought in late, and have already lost 50%-70% of their intitial investment, not wanting to acknowledge their error, will likely hold on to the bitter end. Coming on forums such as this, propagating the MtGox DDoS fairy stories etc.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
<$30 predictions are delusional.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The enthusiasm will fade. It isn't outlandish to bet on a $30 target. People forget a lot in 2 weeks time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bling Bling
Now, can someone please tell me how I can short bitcoins or play the downside in any way?

Yes, please go borrow my bitcoins at Bitfinex to do so on margin.

Much money for you to make, do not worry about paying a large interest rate for the loan.

Actually i found this:

www.igmarkets.com check it out
Bling Bling
For what its worth, silver has just made a new low if you check out the chart.

how is the recent drop in silver and gold related to BTC?

This perhaps? Wink https://twitter.com/MarkTOByrne/status/322082976915668992

Lol. Really, I'm with Warren Buffet, I'd rather invest in income producing assets than gold, silver or bitcoins. Sure its good to hold some value in these commodities to be sheltered from some doomsday scenario. But if it was the end of the world, I'd rather own lots of food, guns and bullets than any of these stores of wealth. It doesn't matter how much gold you have, when the $%# hits the fan, assuming you value your own life, you need weapons and food, not gold and bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Now, can someone please tell me how I can short bitcoins or play the downside in any way?

Yes, please go borrow my bitcoins at Bitfinex to do so on margin.

Much money for you to make, do not worry about paying a large interest rate for the loan.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

This perhaps? Wink https://twitter.com/MarkTOByrne/status/322082976915668992
Bling Bling
The thing is, if EVERYONE thinks the chart will bottom at $30 or higher, then you can be sure it WON'T hit $30...

But I don't think everyone does think this.

Its not that relevant, but just take a look at when the silver bubble burst. It has never recovered to those highs, and in fact, has suffered a steady decline and keeps making lower lows.

Bitcoin will do the same I'm guessing. It won't be reaching that high of $260 anytime soon, thats for sure.

Also, bitcoin, gold and silver are all pretty similar commodities to me. Bitcoin has one slight advantage in that there is a certainty of the supply of it, whereas with gold and silver we could stumble upon vast reserves somewhere underground, however unlikely that may be.

Also, bitcoin can be transferred almost instantly to the otherside of the world, and in large amounts too. Whereas gold and silver are less easily transferred.
Activity: 122

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The thing is, if EVERYONE thinks the chart will bottom at $30 or higher, then you can be sure it WON'T hit $30...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
dammit prouhon, quit making shill accounts.
Activity: 126
Sure, you can short bitcoins at bitfinex, and you can buy puts from MPOe or CoinBr which is a convenient broker for MPOe.

See my signature. Smiley
Bling Bling
Sure, you can short bitcoins at bitfinex, and you can buy puts from MPOe or CoinBr which is a convenient broker for MPOe.

Thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Bling Bling
Pages:
Jump to: