Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash will bottom at $30, you heard it HERE first. - page 3. (Read 7986 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
OP: I'll write you a 50 put if you write me a 120 call.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Everyone here will die one day, you heard it first.
Possibly before BTC bottoms out at 30.
Predictions without timeframe are for fortune cookies, tarot card readers, and psychics.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
You're both wrong. Bitcoin will bottom at $30, you heard it here first.
Its not that relevant, but just take a look at when the silver bubble burst. It has never recovered to those highs, and in fact, has suffered a steady decline and keeps making lower lows. Bitcoin will do the same I'm guessing. It won't be reaching that high of $260 anytime soon, thats for sure. Also, bitcoin, gold and silver are all pretty similar commodities to me. Bitcoin has one slight advantage in that there is a certainty of the supply of it, whereas with gold and silver we could stumble upon vast reserves somewhere underground, however unlikely that may be. Also, bitcoin can be transferred almost instantly to the otherside of the world, and in large amounts too. Whereas gold and silver are less easily transferred.

What the fuck. The bubble has "popped" on a million different things a million times over the last 100 years. Somehow thinking that "look at silver after the bubble popped, that's what bitcoin will do, book it" really makes no sense at all.

It's like saying I popped my girlfriends cherry last night, and she aint geting her hymen back and bitcoin aint getting $266 back. Both situations involved blood so I'm pretty confident.

I agree, comparing this to past performance of a currency/commodity is just silly.

You would be fools to not look and learn from history. All bubbles end the same way, if you were viewing the technicals you'd see where the price is going, and its not back up to $260 thats for damn sure. A steady decline is in store for the coin, I'll be back in at $30.

Yes we are the fools who

1. Is less an a one month forum account user.

2. Promoting a scammy as fuck $100/day service for 1 BTC.

3. Claiming certain price targets will be hit with no real justification (duh speculation, no one knows dipshit).

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You would be fools to not look and learn from history. All bubbles end the same way, if you were viewing the technicals you'd see where the price is going, and its not back up to $260 thats for damn sure. A steady decline is in store for the coin, I'll be back in at $30.

How about you not post until it hits $30, that would teach us a lesson.
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
1. Create new forum account.

2. Make a posting claiming to help make you $100/day.

3. Claim bitcoin is going to $XX.XX

4. Run away when proven wrong

5. Scam people who bought into your "service".

lol

Grin Grin Grin

This.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
1. Create new forum account.

2. Make a posting claiming to help make you $100/day.

3. Claim bitcoin is going to $XX.XX

4. Run away when proven wrong

5. Scam people who bought into your "service".

lol

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
Mark my words people.
Timeframe, within 30 days.
...It will follow the footsteps of silver and gold:
 Wink

I would put more store in your predictions if you didn't have a scammy link in your sig Wink

I'll keep saying it: other factors need to be taken into account other than traditional trend analysis.

You can't compare BTC to established stocks or currencies right now and expect it to behave by the same rules.

This market is more open to manipulation and having more money pumped into the exchanges daily with more serious adopters and investors coming on-board daily.

Short-term: don't guess, just swing trade.
Mid-term: definitely hold some, have some ready in cash for dips.
Long-term: hold them coins, hold them very tight.

But I'll mark your words in case you're still around Wink
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Are you buying / selling all the swings on the way down or just waiting ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bling Bling
You're both wrong. Bitcoin will bottom at $30, you heard it here first.
Its not that relevant, but just take a look at when the silver bubble burst. It has never recovered to those highs, and in fact, has suffered a steady decline and keeps making lower lows. Bitcoin will do the same I'm guessing. It won't be reaching that high of $260 anytime soon, thats for sure. Also, bitcoin, gold and silver are all pretty similar commodities to me. Bitcoin has one slight advantage in that there is a certainty of the supply of it, whereas with gold and silver we could stumble upon vast reserves somewhere underground, however unlikely that may be. Also, bitcoin can be transferred almost instantly to the otherside of the world, and in large amounts too. Whereas gold and silver are less easily transferred.

What the fuck. The bubble has "popped" on a million different things a million times over the last 100 years. Somehow thinking that "look at silver after the bubble popped, that's what bitcoin will do, book it" really makes no sense at all.

It's like saying I popped my girlfriends cherry last night, and she aint geting her hymen back and bitcoin aint getting $266 back. Both situations involved blood so I'm pretty confident.

I agree, comparing this to past performance of a currency/commodity is just silly.

Activity: 291

Activity: 728
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
The bottom was at $50, which fits the pattern perfectly

1st crash- Crash from $1 ATH down to $.50
2nd crash- Crash from 31.90 ATH down to $5 (within margin of error, temporary situation of $.01 doesn't count as it's a hack result)
3rd crash- crash from $266 ATH down to $50

4th crash will be from X down to $500, predicting it here first

you omitted the 0th crash, before bitcoin was worth anything significant. There is a very short spike at a certain date in 2010. This has been influencing the market ever since.
The hack result does count because at the time bitcoins were actually worthless because the only infrastructure was compromised.
after 31.90 the price made a dead cat bounce to 1.99

The first bubble was only the pretext for the current bubble and it did not exceed exponential growth which this one did.  This is the purest bubble possible and it will collapse almost completely symmetric.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The "cashing out" argument would be valid for an asset or stock.

But we know that several early adopters believe in Bitcoin long term and do not intend to cash out.
Yet still they might be inclined to short in order to take additional profit. And obviously we don't know how much of the current BTC holders are also BTC believers ;-)
Activity: 252
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish
LOL now that you said it the price will never go that low for very long or ever at all.

SMOOTHIE- your my hero Smiley
Activity: 348
The bottom was at $50, which fits the pattern perfectly

1st crash- Crash from $1 ATH down to $.50
2nd crash- Crash from 31.90 ATH down to $5 (within margin of error, temporary situation of $.01 doesn't count as it's a hack result)
3rd crash- crash from $266 ATH down to $50

4th crash will be from X down to $500, predicting it here first
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If the price remains below $100 for an extended time I can see it dropping to $30-$40 range. It seems there's a battle at $100 between newbies that think $100 a coin is cheap and early adopter want to cash in a few coins at nothing below $100 dollars.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Now, can someone please tell me how I can short bitcoins or play the downside in any way?

Are there derivatives yet or a spread betting platform of some sort?

I am considering to extend my trading emporium with offering (writing) puts of different maturities and strike prices.

The rationale for me to do so is, I have a flourishing OTC market for bitcoins. I am selling BTChundreds per day to the willing buyers. Even if the price goes down, there will be buyers, and their euros will just fetch more bitcoins. So I can offer puts for each week, up to the volume of my approximate sales, and I have enough coins myself that it can be at least partly escrowed. I can sell the coins anyway, therefore I will have the cash flow and the ability to make good of the puts. The escrow will take care that I can take the hit in the exchange rate if indeed the current price goes much lower than the strike.

So this is not a differential contract but an actual binding offer to buy bitcoins at a fixed price lower than the current one, at some future date.

I am profiting anything between 10%-25% on my sales right now, and the only limitation is our organizational ability to sell coins. We will start newspaper ads next Tuesday. The website.
Activity: 770
imo you still can't compare bitcoin at the moment to silver or gold.
biggest gold reserves sit in usa and germany.
now guess how they can play with the prices when they want. (just have read in the news yesterday that cyprus perhaps has to pay part of the debts with their gold reserves
if this is becoming a trend other countrys should follow.)
more and more big players start gambling with bitcoins although the market for bitcoins itself is just slowly developing.
everyhting is at a point of virginity and in a kind of goldrush state.
there will be a lot of gambling between several bubble stages but if i look at the charts of these last years, the price is constantly climbing up.
If the regulating elites don't start crippling the hype, i see good times in the future for this whole thing.
and even if they try to regulate bitcoin, then the masses suddenly would hear "bitcoin" for the first time and start getting curious.
If a government wants to boycott something mostly a significant part of the masses does the opposite and wants to find out more.
It's like to tell a child to never start smoking although he never knew what a cigarette was in the first place.
and what will he do then???
right, start finding out what's up with that bitcoin thingy.
imo only big danger is that somehow the bad parents start buying in and control the famous 51% and with that like the gold market the whole thing.
It's not about the current price of bitcoins, it's about the possiblitiest and the genious idea behind it that stomps every fiat into the ground.
I love it that everythings about speculation right now. At this stage most governments will think everything will settle itself and it's just a short trend.
(same with internet, after one decade they started realizing they should have controlled it much more in the first place)

but to get to the point, nobody can predict the real value of bitcoin right now
it's pure speculation. but with this small market it's just constant extremes.
euro value dropped by one cent in the last weeks compared to usd and think about how big that market is. (it's by comparison a huge fall)
everythings gonna be fine in the longterm...and I'm holding
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
If you guys think someone is stupid enough to sell < $30 now I know a handful of wealthy investors willing to scoop 10's of 1000s of coins if there is that much volume.

As bitcon said, you are all dellusional to think it will stay there long it ever get there.

So you will be left with a few overwhelmingly strong hands fighting to manipulate the market, and empty each of the others capital into their own koffers. Meanwhile, a few early adopters aside, the common man, the 99% who are essential for conducting the day to trade that Bitcoin needs to survive and thrive, will know to steer well clear of it.

Bitcoin to trend gradually downwards to low double digits and to remain there for a long time, otherwise yet more manipulated bubble mania ultimately resulting in Bitcoin going up in smoke.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bling Bling
Yes, it will retest the 32 breakout. Thats how price usually behaves and there is no evidence that bitcoin should be any different in this regard. The projected target for the move *after* the 32 retest is $500 (plus probably some overshoot). Place buy orders at $33 and a bunch of sell orders in the $500...$1000 range. Then wait until they have been filled and then ask me again for further instructions.

Bookmark this posting for future reference.

Bookmarked, lets see what happens.
Pages:
Jump to: