Pages:
Author

Topic: Crave: NextGen - page 16. (Read 35913 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 12, 2018, 05:23:51 PM
nice
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
February 12, 2018, 04:28:39 PM
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 12, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
Hi al! I am new to this and hoping for clarification. I have been told if the Dev team is not listed that is a bad sign. Is this true? I don't see a Dev team listing for Crave. I like the idea of everything that I have read on the Crave NG. Just want to make sure for my introduction to alt coins isn't a bad one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dev team not being listed doesn't really mean anything. I looked at CoolRRSA's history on both bitcointalk and github and liked what I saw. This coin is decentralized, all POS with low inflation, so everyone is the dev team.

I do understand what it's like being in his position, I've been there on other coins and it's thankless and doesn't pay anything lol.

any news when there will be working wallets for osx/linux? can't build to swap coins. adding win machine to the network is not an option

ps. until alert and other keys are present in the code - this is nothing close to be decentralized network https://github.com/CooleRRSA/crave-ng/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L108
or course if our perceptions of the word "decentralized" are similar
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
February 12, 2018, 03:29:56 PM
Hi al! I am new to this and hoping for clarification. I have been told if the Dev team is not listed that is a bad sign. Is this true? I don't see a Dev team listing for Crave. I like the idea of everything that I have read on the Crave NG. Just want to make sure for my introduction to alt coins isn't a bad one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dev team not being listed doesn't really mean anything. I looked at CoolRRSA's history on both bitcointalk and github and liked what I saw. This coin is decentralized, all POS with low inflation, so everyone is the dev team.

I do understand what it's like being in his position, I've been there on other coins and it's thankless and doesn't pay anything lol.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
February 12, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
definitely. 4500sats are good entry now. can confirm - my MN running perfectly

Yep, my Masternode is running smoothly and efficiently. ~4000 sats in indeed a bargain in my opinion.

This coins is already established and the dev team deemed trustworthy.  All the newer crazy ROI MN coins will be gone in weeks or months, but I think CRAVE will be here long term. I am still considering picking up a few more nodes.

With the return to Cryptopia, there is no reason why this coin won't explode in value.

Just a matter of patience. And in my experience, patience pays in crypto. If a coin offers thousands of percent ROI and it seems to good to be true, then it is. But a solid MN coin, relatively under the radar, with a solid team, is a good choice in my book.

their are 800 masternodes in operation and the number just keeps growing soon this will take effect in the price 10k sat soon

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
February 12, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
their are 800 masternodes in operation and the number just keeps growing soon this will take effect in the price 10k sat soon

Yes, people are starting to take notice this coin and its potential to give passive earning in the long run. We should expect for the number of MN online to grow even more in the coming days and in line with this growth, the price of it should follow through. Right now, I think, this is one of the cheapest MN that you could get in the market. They are also very active in their discord chat.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 07:32:34 AM
definitely. 4500sats are good entry now. can confirm - my MN running perfectly
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 10:46:58 PM
It's at a good price now to load up, 4500 sats is a good entry I reckon.

Been running my MN for a few weeks now, no dramas at all. Smiley
Activity: 1
February 11, 2018, 05:19:22 PM
Activity: 59
February 11, 2018, 01:33:56 PM
should I invest on this coin?
February 11, 2018, 12:12:15 AM
My Masternode has worked flawlessly since setting it up. Might just need to get some more now  Grin

Have you guys contacted masternode ranking sites, coinmarketcap, etc about the swap . . or are you waiting for the swap to end?  

That actually makes sense lol

Just curious of there is going to be any marketing of CRAVE after the swap. There is a good opportunity hear to capitalize on this. I had known of CRAVE for quite some time when it was on Cryptopia, but never really saw any marketing for it on Twitter, Reddit, or elsewhere.

I think this coin has really great potential and there are tons of ways to get more members into the community.
The main sites have already been contacted a while ago, and most are updated.
Coinmarketcap is waiting until the swap is over to publish a circulating supply, in order to provide accurate data.
There is currently a marketing campaign going on for advertising, but yes, this is something that will increase in the future when the time is right.

Alright, sounds good. I have significant experience in crypto marketing and may be able to assist, if I can find the time. Twitter, Reddit, ranking sites, signature campaigns, airdrops, partnerships with high profile twitter users, youtubers, targeted ad campaigns, partnership with bounty0x, among others for exsposure . . All of these I've done before.

The main thing is to have a growing and active community, and team members who interact often.

Shoot, I might pick up a couple more nodes now  Cool
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 10, 2018, 09:34:00 PM
what kind of swap is that if there is no working version of the wallet? but marketing campaign is already deployed, before working release. makes zero sense
Embrace The Darkness.
Activity: 12
February 10, 2018, 06:07:46 PM
Hey Sloth,

whats the link for the discord you were speaking about. I really want to settle into the new wallet and stop having to figure out how to load the new wallet by myself
February 10, 2018, 02:50:28 PM
So I guess your not using a MAC OS HS system FISHFISHFISH? Good for you, but still not good for me. You can buy my Crave if I ever get it back.
Embrace The Darkness.
February 10, 2018, 01:23:36 PM
My Masternode has worked flawlessly since setting it up. Might just need to get some more now  Grin

Have you guys contacted masternode ranking sites, coinmarketcap, etc about the swap . . or are you waiting for the swap to end?  

Just curious of there is going to be any marketing of CRAVE after the swap. There is a good opportunity hear to capitalize on this. I had known of CRAVE for quite some time when it was on Cryptopia, but never really saw any marketing for it on Twitter, Reddit, or elsewhere.

I think this coin has really great potential and there are tons of ways to get more members into the community.
The main sites have already been contacted a while ago, and most are updated.
Coinmarketcap is waiting until the swap is over to publish a circulating supply, in order to provide accurate data.
There is currently a marketing campaign going on for advertising, but yes, this is something that will increase in the future when the time is right.
Embrace The Darkness.
February 10, 2018, 01:21:21 PM
Thanks Sloth, but Crave quit unexpectedly again.
Please come to our Discord to get support.  It will be much faster.
February 10, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

February 10, 2018, 12:23:34 PM
It stops when Crave wallet is trying to load the block index.
Pages:
Jump to: