Pages:
Author

Topic: Crave: NextGen - page 19. (Read 35913 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 08:44:39 AM
its kinda fun loving platform and profitable Grin
Activity: 12
February 02, 2018, 08:43:16 AM
ya i have been online for 3 days and have only had 1 payout with 6 crave, seems like a waste of time and money.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
February 02, 2018, 07:51:24 AM
The node reward frequency changed to currently 1 time every 9 hours.
A week ago it was 1 time every 6 hours.
The number of nodes increased from approx. 400 to 600
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 06:30:03 AM
What is Crave Coin?
Crave Coin is a proof-of-stake- cryptocurrency , based on the Blackcoin PoS 2.0. CRAVE includes interesting technologies including new Bitcoin Core enhancements such as BIP32 HD wallet addresses.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-crave-coin.html
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
February 02, 2018, 04:10:59 AM
It seems that I now with the newer CRAVE platform get fewer rewards as before.

With six masternodes on the old platform, I got between eight to twelve rewards a day.

Now on the PIVX platform, I get only three to four rewards with seven masternodes.

The total amount of masternodes between the versions didn't change much. Total 500-600 MNs on both versions.

I discovered the same effect on other PIVX clones as well. The same thing also occurred on the PIEX -> SEND coin swap.

Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
February 02, 2018, 03:47:18 AM
Trying to start the daemon for the first time on a VPS . . and ./craved is not working

Followed the guide

No such file or directory.

Use ./crave-cli for the new wallet.

Was the telegram channel deleted
No it's still here ☺️

Why has this coin crashed so much?  Am I buying the right coin if i buy it on coinexchange right now?  Is there something going I should know about before I buy? Iwant to get a cheap MN..
Check the news and announcements regarding the coin swap and you'll have your answer.  There wasn't a crash.

macos build is broken, linux build is broken. no chance for coin swap. wtf, this is a joke
There is a high Sierra build in GitHub, and there is a PDF and video guide for compiling the linux wallet, as well as a script that will literally compile the Linux wallet for you, and set up the .conf files.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 03:42:33 AM
Was the telegram channel deleted
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
February 02, 2018, 01:42:35 AM
macos build is broken, linux build is broken. no chance for coin swap. wtf, this is a joke

I compiled on linux from source, they have a crave-install.sh file on discord, all you have to do is run it and follow the prompts.

Super easy, can even edit the script for other coins too.

I think there isn't latest for mac OS but there are work arounds, I suggest getting on discord and asking some questions.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 01:02:46 AM
Trying to start the daemon for the first time on a VPS . . and ./craved is not working

Followed the guide

If the install was successful you should end up with craved in your crave-ng/src directory.  You need to go to that directory.

Don't know where you installed from.  Maybe try      cd /home/crave-ng/src   and see if it's there.

Once you find it, you could also copy craved and crave-cli into /usr/local/bin to make it easier to access.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 01, 2018, 11:34:01 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
February 01, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

Followed the guide

Activity: 98
February 01, 2018, 10:24:25 PM
Why has this coin crashed so much?  Am I buying the right coin if i buy it on coinexchange right now?  Is there something going I should know about before I buy? Iwant to get a cheap MN..
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2018, 04:48:33 PM
Randomness doesnt mean you won't get rewards.
The rewarded masternode is just randomly picked for each new block.
February 01, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
I am confused, I thought the point was to make money with a Masternode so are you saying there is no set profit I understand that the price of the coin may chainge and that is fine but if there is no set reward or payout i do not see why i would invest so much money.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
Can I get some help please. My master node has been up for over 24hrs now and my wallet has not changed it still has only 5000 crave coin in there, Am i missing something?

Rewards are random.
February 01, 2018, 08:55:02 AM
Can I get some help please. My master node has been up for over 24hrs now and my wallet has not changed it still has only 5000 crave coin in there, Am i missing something?
January 31, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
I am not sure if you are asking me or if you are asking for help yourself like I am/was? I am not sure how the payouts work or how often. So far i have not received any payouts
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 11:35:42 AM
Thanks everyone for the help once creating the new address and resending the funds it fixed the problem. It says i am up and running now Smiley is there a way to verify everything or what should i expect now that its up and running.

Hi,

Can you post what you have on the crave.conf and how to start the mn on the console? I still have not received any reward for 24 hours.

Thanks,
January 31, 2018, 07:14:47 AM
Thanks everyone for the help once creating the new address and resending the funds it fixed the problem. It says i am up and running now Smiley is there a way to verify everything or what should i expect now that its up and running.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
January 31, 2018, 05:34:06 AM
master node works great. The setup guide is really straight forward and easy to understand. If setting up a linux MN under Ubuntu, it may require some basic UNIX command line knowledge. Maybe include a link in the beginning of the guide to a website where the basic command line inputs are listed and explained.

Also Discord channel is strongly recommended, it's really active and there are some sub-channels where everything regarding the setup is been explained.

Also available on coin exchange now, thats great. hope we hit another exchange soon. maybe KuCoin?

Should be shooting for yobit, Cryptopia and Ccex first.

Cryptopia had old Crave but still waiting on withdrawals for the swap, not sure the status on new Crave.
Pages:
Jump to: