Pages:
Author

Topic: Crave: NextGen - page 18. (Read 35913 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
February 06, 2018, 08:02:37 PM
how many crave coins do i need to run a node?
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
February 06, 2018, 08:01:35 PM
interested in helping crave
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 06:48:43 AM
How long does it take for coins are confirmed with swap?

ok i got my coins confirmed
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
February 06, 2018, 01:56:13 AM
I swaped all my old coins and just want to confirm that i got new coins.Hope that i make good decision and the old chain never be worth anything. 

With all the new features of the new chain I don't think the old one will be worth anything. I also think that they will not be traded anywhere.

@devs, when will the CMC data be corrected. At the moment CMC shows a "?" regarding the circulating supply.
CMC wants an accurate circulating supply, so they are waiting until the coin swap is over to publish this information.

Btw guys, I figured out the reason for this error.  It is because when you have a masternode and you withdraw some coins, all the coins get mixed and then the original transaction to the masternode address gets bothered. I found this great video from DASH about locking your masternode coins.  And when I did that, I did not get these errors anymore because essentially the coins for the masternode are locked from the rest of your wallet balance.  Here is the link:
https://support.node40.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000416428-Withdraw-rewards-from-a-masternode

Hope this helps
There is also a section in the PDF masternode guide on using Coin Control features.

Once you send in the completed form and send your old coins to the unique burn address given, your request will be processed quickly, whenever the dev is active.  It usually takes anywhere from 10 minutes up to a day or two.
Activity: 7
February 05, 2018, 05:51:39 PM
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
February 05, 2018, 02:46:20 PM
commenting for updates
Activity: 31
February 05, 2018, 11:24:53 AM
Anyone else get : 
Code:
Alias:mn1
Failed to start masternode.
Error: could not allocate vin

I got similar error on other master node coin, generating new key (masternode genkey) and replacing the old one, solved the issue.
Btw guys, I figured out the reason for this error.  It is because when you have a masternode and you withdraw some coins, all the coins get mixed and then the original transaction to the masternode address gets bothered. I found this great video from DASH about locking your masternode coins.  And when I did that, I did not get these errors anymore because essentially the coins for the masternode are locked from the rest of your wallet balance.  Here is the link:
https://support.node40.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000416428-Withdraw-rewards-from-a-masternode

Hope this helps
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
February 05, 2018, 09:12:56 AM
I swaped all my old coins and just want to confirm that i got new coins.Hope that i make good decision and the old chain never be worth anything. 

With all the new features of the new chain I don't think the old one will be worth anything. I also think that they will not be traded anywhere.

@devs, when will the CMC data be corrected. At the moment CMC shows a "?" regarding the circulating supply.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 06:19:05 PM
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
February 04, 2018, 02:11:23 PM
In case you haven't heard yet, CRAVE withdrawals on Cryptopia are now open.

CRAVE is currently delisting, in preparation for a coin swap. Cryptopia is not participating in the swap itself, however they will be re-listing the new CRAVE once the swap has been completed.

Withdrawals will be closed for CRAVE on the 25th of February, so please withdraw your CRAVE before this date, and proceed with the coin swap procedure to switch to the new blockchain.

Coin swap has been extended until the 26th of February.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
February 03, 2018, 06:25:53 PM
Was the telegram channel deleted

No, the telegram channel is here....https://t.me/craveproject  it is the same one I have been on.
February 03, 2018, 06:23:41 PM
Cryptopia wallet is unlocked for withdrawing.
Coinswap extended until February 26

CooleRRSA thanks for the update, the coinswap extension is great news for slackers like myself!
Activity: 125
Merit: 20
February 03, 2018, 03:43:42 PM
Cryptopia wallet is unlocked for withdrawing.
Coinswap extended until February 26
Activity: 125
Merit: 20
February 03, 2018, 05:24:03 AM
I still don't understand why Cryptopia has withdrawals disabled. I need to swap my coins there to the new chain, why won't they let us? Is there risk of blocks not getting processed on the old chain if we wait too long?

Cryptopia is a total douche-bag when it comes to freezing wallets.  I learned my lesson last year to always make sure for any coin I MIGHT want to by from Cryptopia, I first make sure the wallet is working and synched.  I still got coins of 4 wallets that have been locked for over a year and those dumb asses dont give a lovely f*ck. 

They paused Crave wallet by my delisting request.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
February 03, 2018, 01:19:46 AM
I still don't understand why Cryptopia has withdrawals disabled. I need to swap my coins there to the new chain, why won't they let us? Is there risk of blocks not getting processed on the old chain if we wait too long?

Cryptopia is a total douche-bag when it comes to freezing wallets.  I learned my lesson last year to always make sure for any coin I MIGHT want to by from Cryptopia, I first make sure the wallet is working and synched.  I still got coins of 4 wallets that have been locked for over a year and those dumb asses dont give a lovely f*ck.  

Remember that they are real people too, best to ask them nicely. I was reading the safex thread where they had some issue and it took longer because the community was attacking them over it. Getting this done is beneficial for everyone so it's good if many people can enquire, get answers (and get the process moving), but to use proper tact when doing so.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 12:41:58 AM

Cryptopia is a total douche-bag when it comes to freezing wallets.  I learned my lesson last year to always make sure for any coin I MIGHT want to by from Cryptopia, I first make sure the wallet is working and synched.  I still got coins of 4 wallets that have been locked for over a year and those dumb asses dont give a lovely f*ck. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 07:28:22 PM
Thanks guys. I got it setup. I used a bit different method than in the guide.

Followed the same process as setting up a PIVX MN.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 06:46:53 PM
I followed the directions send my old crave coins to address from the forum along with my email.  Now what?  How do I get my new coins? 
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 04:29:57 PM
February 02, 2018, 02:38:53 PM
its kinda fun loving platform and profitable Grin

I know I am not alone on doing the coin swap, It's on the list for tonight.  I have been getting my MN payouts on the old chain regularly.  It looks like the new MNs are growing fast. 
Pages:
Jump to: