Pages:
Author

Topic: Crave: NextGen - page 27. (Read 35913 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2018, 11:15:13 AM
What coins can be used to stake?
Anything except the first 5,000 coins right?
You can stake everything except the 5000 coins transaction if you are running a masternode.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2018, 11:14:35 AM
CRAVE NextGen is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on DASH, including Bitcoin Core Zerocoin protocol enhancement, LightX zero confirmation instant send, once-only transaction broadcasting, address index, and an advanced and friendly user interface. How many coins do you need to run Masternode?
5000 new crave to run a mn
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 10:26:55 AM
What coins can be used to stake?
Anything except the first 5,000 coins right?
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
January 15, 2018, 09:47:02 AM
Hi Crave fans.  I have a Crave MN from last month, I was just wondering because I am a little lazy lol to update and do the coin swap:  does the old CRAVE MN pay out better or worse than the new one?  I just have not updated because I do not enjoy configuring my VPS.  Thanks!

CooleRRSA was great in doing the swap.  So fast and simple.  The new CRAVE currently pays better, but it may be because there aren't many new MNs online yet.  Since you'll have to do it by February anyway, might as well do it now while the reward is higher.

Thanks for that info.  Looks like I have a little job to do tonight; I just hate messing with my MN setup in the VPS but it gets easier every time I do anything with my MN collection.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
January 15, 2018, 05:20:19 AM
CRAVE NextGen is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on DASH, including Bitcoin Core Zerocoin protocol enhancement, LightX zero confirmation instant send, once-only transaction broadcasting, address index, and an advanced and friendly user interface. How many coins do you need to run Masternode?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 15, 2018, 04:49:40 AM
it is also makes sense to extend coin swap since not everybody can actually perform it without working wallet.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 15, 2018, 03:25:42 AM
Hello,
I tried several times the latest version specifically issued for High Sierra but it crashed every time; first when I switched to another program while the wallet was downloading and then several times, when Little Snitch asked me if it should authorize the wallet to connect via terminal, after 100% download of the wallet.
Could the dev fix this? I want to set up a master node and have to swap CRAVE through the wallet first.

Here is what the terminal states:

:~ jm$ /Users/jm/Downloads/Crave-2.5.0.1/bin/crave-qt ; exit;
Segmentation fault: 11
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Opération terminée]

Thanks

shame osx wallet is no more  Sad
also upcoming problems with the offspring logo are not very exciting
Not sure what you mean by this.

Current wallets can be found at github.com/coolerrsa/crave-ng/release

There is a known issue with Mac wallets running High Sierra, which can be found at https://github.com/CooleRRSA/crave-ng/issues.

This will be fixed.

As far as the offspring comment....  They don't own rights to all skull-related logos haha.

github releases link is 404. high sierra is the current mac release. so no crave for everybody who keeps their mac systems up to date  Cool

no they don't, they actually don't own rights for their own logo as well since its labels property (at least was at some point). it doesn't matter. but you might want to check case paypal-pandora to understand what crave's logo did from the perspective of the law))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"PayPal burns Pandora to the ground in lawsuit over logo similarities": https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/22/15678296/paypal-pandora-lawsuit-logo-design
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
January 15, 2018, 01:51:23 AM
how to contact them on discord or wherever when i dont have their email addresses?

Join the discord, and you are able to send messages through the app.  Or you could just fill out the form and follow those instructions, and then there is no need to join Discord if you don't want to.
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
January 15, 2018, 01:48:46 AM
Hello,
I tried several times the latest version specifically issued for High Sierra but it crashed every time; first when I switched to another program while the wallet was downloading and then several times, when Little Snitch asked me if it should authorize the wallet to connect via terminal, after 100% download of the wallet.
Could the dev fix this? I want to set up a master node and have to swap CRAVE through the wallet first.

logout
Saving session...
...completed.

[Opération terminée]

Thanks

shame osx wallet is no more  Sad
Not sure what you mean by this.

Current wallets can be found at github.com/coolerrsa/crave-ng/releases

There is a known issue with Mac wallets running High Sierra, which can be found at https://github.com/CooleRRSA/crave-ng/issues.

This will be fixed.

As far as the offspring comment....  They don't own rights to all skull-related logos haha.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 12:49:31 AM
Hi Crave fans.  I have a Crave MN from last month, I was just wondering because I am a little lazy lol to update and do the coin swap:  does the old CRAVE MN pay out better or worse than the new one?  I just have not updated because I do not enjoy configuring my VPS.  Thanks!

CooleRRSA was great in doing the swap.  So fast and simple.  The new CRAVE currently pays better, but it may be because there aren't many new MNs online yet.  Since you'll have to do it by February anyway, might as well do it now while the reward is higher.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 15, 2018, 12:21:02 AM
I dont see any .exe file to install after extracting the downloaded zip file on the link for crave wallet, please help.

https://craveproject.net/home/wallets/

Crave-2.5.0.1-win32.zip contains 4 exe files
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 14, 2018, 11:20:44 PM
I dont see any .exe file to install after extracting the downloaded zip file on the link for crave wallet, please help.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 14, 2018, 11:05:34 PM
shame osx wallet is no more  Sad
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 10:35:56 PM
how to contact them on discord or wherever when i dont have their email addresses?
Activity: 14
January 14, 2018, 09:47:42 PM
Hello,

logout
Saving session...
...completed.

[Opération terminée]

Thanks

Activity: 199
Merit: 21
January 14, 2018, 08:04:14 PM
Activity: 32
January 14, 2018, 02:50:38 PM
MN reward is 6 Crave coins roughly every 8 hours or so. Sometimes you get reward more often, sometimes less.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 01:37:40 PM
Got my Node running a few minutes ago! Nice!

How many CRAVE can one MN get at the monent?
Activity: 41
January 14, 2018, 08:06:55 AM
Project seems to be reborn, I'll take a bag of them and wait for next progress .. good job !
Activity: 296
January 14, 2018, 07:50:16 AM
what happens when you run a masternode? if i stop it, swap my coins, can i run it again now or do i have to wait for 12th of feb ?

Hello,
Yes, I already did that (Swapped my old crave 1:10 for new crave, setup a MN on the new chain for 5k CRAVE). It worked fine!
Pages:
Jump to: