Pages:
Author

Topic: Crave: NextGen - page 28. (Read 35913 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
January 13, 2018, 09:53:57 PM
I submitted a CRAVE coinswap 2 days ago, but didn't get any confirmation email.  Is there a backlog in processing or should I re-submit?

Also, are the new CRAVE coins tradeable yet?  There doesn't appear to be a new coin on Cryptopia, so I assume not, otherwise it might be a bit confusing.  I would guess only when the swap is over.

Thanks.
Did you only fill out the form, or did you send the coins to the burn address in the instructions as well?  There won't be an email unless there is any confusion.

New coins will be listed on an exchange soon.

I did not send the coins.  I didn't see an entry for my old CRAVE address, so how would you know if my coins were sent just based on my email?  I just assumed there would be a confirmation email to proceed before burning the coins, otherwise if there was a mistake, my coins would be gone.

Thanks.
As stated in the instructions in the form, you must download the new wallet to generate an address on the new blockchain.  Then fill out the form.  There is a burn address on the form that you must send your old coins to, right after submitting the form.  Then the new coins will be credited to the new wallet address.  Make sure that the amount you send to the burn address matches with the amount you put on the form.

An alternative is just to and CooleRRSA a message on Discord, and proceed that way.  It's just slower and more work.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
I submitted a CRAVE coinswap 2 days ago, but didn't get any confirmation email.  Is there a backlog in processing or should I re-submit?

Also, are the new CRAVE coins tradeable yet?  There doesn't appear to be a new coin on Cryptopia, so I assume not, otherwise it might be a bit confusing.  I would guess only when the swap is over.

Thanks.
Did you only fill out the form, or did you send the coins to the burn address in the instructions as well?  There won't be an email unless there is any confusion.

I did not send the coins.  I didn't see an entry for my old CRAVE address, so how would you know if my coins were sent just based on my email?  I just assumed there would be a confirmation email to proceed before burning the coins, otherwise if there was a mistake, my coins would be gone.

Thanks.
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
January 13, 2018, 02:59:30 PM
I submitted a CRAVE coinswap 2 days ago, but didn't get any confirmation email.  Is there a backlog in processing or should I re-submit?

Also, are the new CRAVE coins tradeable yet?  There doesn't appear to be a new coin on Cryptopia, so I assume not, otherwise it might be a bit confusing.  I would guess only when the swap is over.

Thanks.
Did you only fill out the form, or did you send the coins to the burn address in the instructions as well?  There won't be an email unless there is any confusion.

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
I submitted a CRAVE coinswap 2 days ago, but didn't get any confirmation email.  Is there a backlog in processing or should I re-submit?

Also, are the new CRAVE coins tradeable yet?  There doesn't appear to be a new coin on Cryptopia, so I assume not, otherwise it might be a bit confusing.  I would guess only when the swap is over.

Thanks.
Try to contact Coolerrsa on Discord.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

Thanks.
Activity: 296
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 12:26:51 PM
Is there a working block exporer for the new crave yet?

See https://cryptobe.com/chain/Crave
Activity: 7
January 12, 2018, 07:45:00 PM
Hey guys

A silly question however will ask Smiley Any one know if there is a new windows wallet? Ive sent all my coins to Cryptopia, but not sure how to now obtain a new Crave address, hope you can help?

Thank you

Good place to stay on top of Crave happenings is in the discord channel. They posted the link there. Here it is: https://github.com/CooleRRSA/crave-ng/releases/tag/v2.5.0.1

This project is going to really take off now, I love all the updates! Big thanks to the DEVS!

Cheers dude appreciate the link. DIdnt realise I was missing the party in Discord (so to speak), lol. Agree with you, this is a great coin, great team, and great potential. Exciting times ahead Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 06:07:41 PM
Is there a working block exporer for the new crave yet?
Activity: 56
January 12, 2018, 03:06:24 AM
Hey guys

A silly question however will ask Smiley Any one know if there is a new windows wallet? Ive sent all my coins to Cryptopia, but not sure how to now obtain a new Crave address, hope you can help?

Thank you

Good place to stay on top of Crave happenings is in the discord channel. They posted the link there. Here it is: https://github.com/CooleRRSA/crave-ng/releases/tag/v2.5.0.1

This project is going to really take off now, I love all the updates! Big thanks to the DEVS!
Activity: 7
January 11, 2018, 06:57:07 PM
Hey guys

Thank you
Activity: 56
January 11, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
Very excited about Crave, looks like some really huge improvements to the coin. Glad the devs are getting paid now too hopefully they will keep up the great work!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
January 11, 2018, 02:06:52 PM
How long do I have to wait for swap?

You can do the swap now till February 12, 2018.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25967199
Activity: 1
January 11, 2018, 01:57:10 PM
How long do I have to wait for swap?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
January 11, 2018, 01:27:43 PM
Great work on the swap. I got my new crave.

Thanks CooleRRSA,
January 11, 2018, 09:10:47 AM
I just bought some crave on cryptopia, is this the new or old crave? also is the new crave on any exchanges if this is the old crave? Cheers. Bill
Its the old one, you need to swap.
Activity: 3
January 11, 2018, 08:48:18 AM
I just bought some crave on cryptopia, is this the new or old crave? also is the new crave on any exchanges if this is the old crave? Cheers. Bill
Activity: 17
January 11, 2018, 07:47:21 AM
Coin Swap completed flawlessly, now to get the node updated and back online.

great work guys.
January 11, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
"1.Combine all your old CRAVE coins in one address" ==> what that's mean? how i can do it if i withdraw from cryptopia? and after i have swapped, can i send it to cryptopia immediately?  Huh

thanks
Just swap all your coins in one go. No can't send it back to cryptopia after that, the old chain isnt compatible with the new one.
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
January 11, 2018, 05:46:14 AM
So If I do not have time to swap yet will my current MN still work?

Until February 12.  Until then, both blockchains will be active.

I ask because it seems my MN has payed out a little slow since the swap, but prob just bad luck for the day...Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
January 11, 2018, 05:16:27 AM
"1.Combine all your old CRAVE coins in one address" ==> what that's mean? how i can do it if i withdraw from cryptopia? and after i have swapped, can i send it to cryptopia immediately?  Huh

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: