Pages:
Author

Topic: Crave: NextGen - page 24. (Read 35913 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 04:16:59 AM
Devs,

When the new blockchain of crave will be available in cryptopia?

We need a good exchange to pump the marketcap...
Activity: 296
January 24, 2018, 02:15:49 AM
Now it is possible get an answer to your question "How much does a Crave masternode earn?" again - Masternodes.online has updated their statistics here to the new chain: https://masternodes.online/currencies/CRAVE/

Right now it is very high (153% annually!).
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
January 24, 2018, 12:57:26 AM
So if I want to buy coins for a CRAVE masternode do I buy 500 of the old Crave or the new one?
Trading on Cryptopia has stopped, so buy 5000 of the new coin, which is the required mn collateral.

That is roughly the same price as 500 of the old.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2018, 12:51:33 AM
How to compile Crave wallet for Ubuntu 16.04?

I have tried with the repo available but have not been able to compile wallet.
You can either follow the PDF guide, video guide, or there is also a script in the #how-to-links channel of Discord which will compile the wallet for you.

The problem is I don't want to set up a masternode.

I am trying to set up a GUI wallet in a Linux environment but the Github download is missing a lot of files when it comes to compiling the wallet.

Maybe devs can upload a compiled Crave QT like they have for the other versions.

Updated the script available on discord (#how-to-links) to allow a GUI install. Tested on ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Drag the script somewhere :
Code:
chmod +x crave-install.sh
./crave-install.sh gui

Thank you, this worked.
Activity: 47
January 24, 2018, 12:18:39 AM
So if I want to buy coins for a CRAVE masternode do I buy 500 of the old Crave or the new one?
Embrace The Darkness.
January 23, 2018, 10:19:44 PM
coin supply is at 15million right now correct? and there will be max supply of 1billion?
Current supply is around 15 million until the end of the swap, when 'extra' coins will be burned.  So there will be less than that.

There is a max cap of 1 billion, so it would take ~ 175-200 years to reach that.

So there is a swap 1-1 with the new coin? how do we swap the coins ?
The swap is 1:10.

Swap instructions can be found on the first page.

Download the new wallet for generate a receiving address.
Fill out the form.
Send old coins to the burn address.
Receive new coins to the new address provided.

If you buy Crave from CryptoBridge or Tradesatoshi, you do not have to swap, as they already on the new blockchain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
January 23, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

no, the ratio will be 1 old CRAVE, gets you 10 new CRAVE. I don't know how or where to swap the tokens. It says that exchanges like Crypto.Bridge already trade only the new version of CRAVE.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
January 23, 2018, 09:37:42 PM
Activity: 7
January 23, 2018, 09:23:24 PM
coin supply is at 15million right now correct? and there will be max supply of 1billion?
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 06:26:34 PM
I think it's exchange's price bug, price of new coin CraveNG.
Embrace The Darkness.
January 23, 2018, 06:24:01 PM
wtf happening to price!! OMG!!! I buy at $7!
Before everyone freaks out.

CoinMarketCap is in the process of switching to the new blockchain ( the post-swap Crave).

Since there was roughly a x10 supply increase with the swap, there will be a visual drop in price, as the price per coin is around 1/10th the 'old' price, but marketcap should stay close to the same.  They have not updated everything yet.

Please do not be alarmed.

If anyone came here after checking their blockfolio, and doesn't keep track of news...

There is an ongoing coin swap.  You must swap your coins by February 12, 2018, or they will be useless.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 23, 2018, 06:00:41 PM
wtf happening to price!! OMG!!! I buy at $7!
Activity: 32
January 23, 2018, 04:39:49 PM
Came just in time for a nice update. Looking forward to swap  Grin
Embrace The Darkness.
January 23, 2018, 03:29:41 PM
In the Send tab, click on the Open Coin Control button.  If that is not there, you must enable it in Settings > Options > Wallet.

Once in Coin Control, right click on the 5000 transaction and lock it.
Activity: 45
January 23, 2018, 03:03:21 PM
I setup crave masternode few months ago and now I've basically forgot all the passphrases and passwords I've used back then, but I have private keys. Can I still recover my CRAVE coins? I have no idea how to stop masternode and withdraw the coins to be honest? All the help is appreciated!
If you have your wallet privkey, you should be able to import to your old wallet to a new wallet and access your coins

Sorry. I will give more details.

I have 5200 coins at the moment in my MN address.

I want to stake those 200 coins and any reward coming to the node later.

How to do that?
Make sure your 5000 coins are locked in Coin Control, then simply unlock your wallet for staking to stake everything but that 5000.

Hello. Does Yobit Crave is on the same chain with Cryptopia or its scum(yobit)?

This is a great question about staking the remaining coins in ones wallet, other than those assigned to the MN, the answer about 5000 coins being locked in "Coin Control" is alittle vague for me, how does one lock the MN coins up in coin control? Thanks for helping.
Yobit is scum, and would advise not to trade there  Smiley; at least with Crave.

@Slothman, hi guys.. the MN cost for now 5000 Crave? thank you.
5000 for the new wallet / blockchain, yes (if you swapped, or bought from CryptoBridge).  You are still able to buy 500 from the old blockchain (Cryptopia), then go through the procedure to swap, as long as it is before February 12.
Activity: 125
Merit: 20
January 23, 2018, 03:46:52 AM
Cryptopia trading has stopped. After some time Cryptopia wallets will be unlocked for withdrawing.

Added some explanation about old and new Crave.
Activity: 824
January 22, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

You can either follow the PDF guide, video guide, or there is also a script in the #how-to-links channel of Discord which will compile the wallet for you.

I am trying to set up a GUI wallet in a Linux environment but the Github download is missing a lot of files when it comes to compiling the wallet.

Maybe devs can upload a compiled Crave QT like they have for the other versions.

Updated the script available on discord (#how-to-links) to allow a GUI install. Tested on ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Drag the script somewhere :
Code:
chmod +x crave-install.sh
./crave-install.sh gui
legendary
January 22, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Embrace The Darkness.
January 22, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

legendary
January 22, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: