Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE: Revival - page 19. (Read 54975 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
August 18, 2017, 04:43:06 PM
Hi all,
Is there a legitimate reason why the Crave windows wallet shows up the .qt file as containing a trojan?
Had this issue with a couple of wallets now.
Its the irc seed, its not a trojan. You can disable it adding irc = 0 in your conf file.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 12:29:22 PM
Hi all,
Is there a legitimate reason why the Crave windows wallet shows up the .qt file as containing a trojan?
Had this issue with a couple of wallets now.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 03:19:41 AM
Hi,

one little sutpid question.
Is it possible to send funds > 500 from a masternode, and the masternode will running without errors?

Like my MN Staked 10 Crave and i will send this to an other wallet.

You have to activate coin feature "expert"

Settings > options > display

Then when you send you will see a box that is called inputs, hit that box and select the rewards and not the 500.

Thats it.

Remember you need to fully unlock the wallet and the restart it when you finished to make it work (masternode)

and how do i do this on cmd line, my node is on vps

Oh, i thought you had it on windows. I dunno how its done on command like, try and go to the slack and ask, im sure someone will be able to help you there.

ok thx. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
August 18, 2017, 03:18:40 AM
Hi,

Is it possible to send funds > 500 from a masternode, and the masternode will running without errors?

Then when you send you will see a box that is called inputs, hit that box and select the rewards and not the 500.

Thats it.

Remember you need to fully unlock the wallet and the restart it when you finished to make it work (masternode)

Oh, i thought you had it on windows. I dunno how its done on command like, try and go to the slack and ask, im sure someone will be able to help you there.
August 18, 2017, 03:17:32 AM
Hi,

Thats it.

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
August 18, 2017, 03:06:32 AM
Hi,

Thats it.

August 18, 2017, 02:55:13 AM
Hi,

Activity: 615
Merit: 502
August 17, 2017, 10:55:26 PM
Does anyone have issues with wallet synchronization?

Not me, but you can download a starting point from here and then hopefully it will sync for you sooner..

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
August 17, 2017, 10:45:46 PM
Does anyone have issues with wallet synchronization?
Activity: 116
August 17, 2017, 03:32:02 AM
In a masternode configured without remote wallet (method A), Is it possible to use the reward address functionality? I mean, to receive the reward in another address?

I've had a look through the source code to see if I could spot the setting being loaded out of the main config file but it doesn't appear to be a supported feature.   Happy to be proven wrong by someone with more knowledge  Tongue

I have not found it either in the code :-(

Maybe CoolerRSA can help us. Thanks for your answer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
August 16, 2017, 10:01:11 PM
Proud to finally join the CRAVE community~
August 16, 2017, 03:42:32 PM
In a masternode configured without remote wallet (method A), Is it possible to use the reward address functionality? I mean, to receive the reward in another address?

I've had a look through the source code to see if I could spot the setting being loaded out of the main config file but it doesn't appear to be a supported feature.   Happy to be proven wrong by someone with more knowledge  Tongue

Activity: 116
August 16, 2017, 06:19:21 AM
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Official
August 15, 2017, 02:39:32 AM
If the crave team ever needs help doing a manual coin swap and then forking in the middle of the coin swap, let me know.

Disclaimer:this is just an inside joke, no fork or coin swap for crave
August 15, 2017, 02:19:03 AM
This big buy wall right now (38.6BTC at 35Ksat) is like watching a poker game or something, the earlier 24BTC  flushed out a big player, and now it's a standoff..  Who will fold next  Shocked   

Or are there only true Cravers left who aren't letting go now?  That would be pretty cool -  upwards from here eh?!?!
Activity: 69
August 13, 2017, 07:01:31 PM
Is it ok to run a master node from your staking wallet or should they be kept separate?

It should work fine, I have some remote masternodes but the controlling wallet is staking without any trouble, don't see why local masternode should be different.  

The only danger I know of is the collateral transaction getting split up by the staking so it's worth giving it a try.

I think I remember reading that you could stop specific blocks from staking so I might be able to use this to stop that happening.  I  will give it a go and report back.
August 13, 2017, 06:47:28 PM
Is it ok to run a master node from your staking wallet or should they be kept separate?

It should work fine, I have some remote masternodes but the controlling wallet is staking without any trouble, don't see why local masternode should be different.  

The only danger I know of is the collateral transaction getting split up by the staking so it's worth giving it a try.
Activity: 69
August 13, 2017, 04:56:08 PM
Activity: 112
I say Hello :)
August 13, 2017, 09:45:31 AM
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
August 13, 2017, 05:07:05 AM
With these big amounts buy walling the coin (another 24BTC on buy @ 30K gone up just now), dare I speculate that it's Bittrex or someone like that buying up coin stock for a launch?   

Or does someone else know more and would like to share, please  Wink   

Not sure why someone would dump for such a cheap price
But sure its a good opportunity to pick up some cheap Crave
Pages:
Jump to: