Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE: Revival - page 21. (Read 54975 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 08:28:51 AM
Hi, one stupid question:

Ho do i configure this?
Now you can move your masternore reward to another address.

Edit your masternode.conf file.
I recommend to you generate new privatekey also when changing anything in masternode configuration.

What is the command for it? I remember something like command address percent.

Thabks
Activity: 147
August 03, 2017, 03:35:20 PM
why can't i send coins from my wallet? is there something different for this? i enter my password to send and nothing happen

Haven't tried myself on Crave, but seen this issue on a number of (pos) wallets. If it's already unlocked for staking, entering your pass to send does not work.
Workaround: Lock the wallet, Unlock fully, Send your coins, Lock, Unlock for staking

Hope it helps

It's not an ussue. It's wallet protection mechanism. If you have unlocked wallet for STAKING it's unlocks only for staking and sending coins is disabled. So, if anyone get access to your unlocked for staking wallet it still not get ability to steal your coins.

Perhaps it is intended, but it's quite confusing on the user end, then.
You have the wallet unlcoked for staking, and want to send coins.
You fill in the details, and are then asked for the password to unlock the wallet, and thus prove that you are authorized to send, which results in nothing. No error message, no explanation. Just returns to the send funds tab.
If you either got a message on clicking "send" that let you know, that you had to unlock the wallet first, rather than being asked to enter your password I could understand it.
But really I think that when the client asks for your password to confirm the transaction that that should be enough to send funds.
Mind you, I am not expecting that a wallet unlocked for staking can send funds without the user providing the password.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 02:56:38 PM
Thanks for the update dev! Crown has a cool feature that "auto locks" in masternode coin deposits from coin control. This way you don't accidentally send a masternode deposit away when sending coins. Can also unlock it if you wish. Perhaps an idea for a future release down the road.

Crave have this option too but it disabled by default.
You can lock inputs by hand in advanced coin control or add mnconflock=1 in crave.conf file and masternode inputs will be locked automatically.

Did not know. Awesome, thanks!
Activity: 125
Merit: 20
August 03, 2017, 02:51:45 PM
Thanks for the update dev! Crown has a cool feature that "auto locks" in masternode coin deposits from coin control. This way you don't accidentally send a masternode deposit away when sending coins. Can also unlock it if you wish. Perhaps an idea for a future release down the road.

Crave have this option too but it disabled by default.
You can lock inputs by hand in advanced coin control or add mnconflock=1 in crave.conf file and masternode inputs will be locked automatically.
August 03, 2017, 02:50:29 PM
Hi, one stupid question:

Ho do i configure this?

Edit your masternode.conf file.
I recommend to you generate new privatekey also when changing anything in masternode configuration.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 02:37:15 PM
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 11:39:20 AM
Hi, one stupid question:

Ho do i configure this?
August 03, 2017, 09:07:07 AM
New release: v2.1.0.1
*Removed IRC seeding to prevent fake antivirus warnings.
August 03, 2017, 09:06:08 AM
why can't i send coins from my wallet? is there something different for this? i enter my password to send and nothing happen

Haven't tried myself on Crave, but seen this issue on a number of (pos) wallets. If it's already unlocked for staking, entering your pass to send does not work.
Workaround: Lock the wallet, Unlock fully, Send your coins, Lock, Unlock for staking

Hope it helps

It's not an ussue. It's wallet protection mechanism. If you have unlocked wallet for STAKING it's unlocks only for staking and sending coins is disabled. So, if anyone get access to your unlocked for staking wallet it still not get ability to steal your coins.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
August 02, 2017, 06:50:41 PM

Hope it helps

Thanks this worked!

That's a good trick, I always thought it wasn't working because I'd left the debug window was open.  Thanks for the tip Smiley
Activity: 264
August 02, 2017, 02:21:25 PM

Hope it helps

Thanks this worked!
August 02, 2017, 02:20:35 PM
What version are you running?

Maybe your trying to send spent inputs.

Try the repairwallet command
QT Wallet: Help/Debug/Console type repairwallet
Linux: ./craved repairwallet

thanks, it said it was ok
Activity: 147
August 02, 2017, 01:27:11 PM

Hope it helps
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
August 02, 2017, 12:49:51 PM
What version are you running?

Maybe your trying to send spent inputs.

Try the repairwallet command
QT Wallet: Help/Debug/Console type repairwallet
Linux: ./craved repairwallet
August 02, 2017, 10:30:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
August 02, 2017, 08:46:33 AM
Does the new wallet has the multi send feature?
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
August 01, 2017, 12:00:58 AM
Followed all the guides and keep getting an error when trying to start my mn. "could not allocate vin"

Tried unlocking wallet in debug twice, but still won't work. Any suggestions?

do a "masternode outputs" on the debug console and double check the index number is correct in the masternode.conf file (eg 0 or 1)
Activity: 219
July 31, 2017, 11:18:52 PM
Followed all the guides and keep getting an error when trying to start my mn. "could not allocate vin"

Tried unlocking wallet in debug twice, but still won't work. Any suggestions?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
July 31, 2017, 04:54:12 AM
another issue , my AVG is always blocking when i open crave-qt, it said "detected a malware threat..."  and it push it in quarantine.  Sad

It might be the IRC code. Try adding irc=0 to your conf file.  Just a guess.

Yup, that is the issue. I moved my wallets onto vps without antivirus installed. No issue now.
Activity: 251
Official
July 31, 2017, 04:35:00 AM
another issue , my AVG is always blocking when i open crave-qt, it said "detected a malware threat..."  and it push it in quarantine.  Sad

It might be the IRC code. Try adding irc=0 to your conf file.  Just a guess.
Pages:
Jump to: