Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet - page 10. (Read 27999 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
how many coins for a masternode?
500 CRAVE for one masternode.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
how many coins for a masternode?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
Everybody,don't forget to vote for CRAVE on:
https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
 Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
interesting road-map i hope this coin will do well.
Crave is the furure
I announce a bounty system.It will be paid from my own resources.

400 Crave for working MAC wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
350 Crave for working Android wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
40 Crave for translation (new thread) to other languages
2 Crave for every new member on Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/craveproject/  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for positive mentioning about Crave at another bitcointalk threads (link must be provided)-max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for retweet post on Twitter https://twitter.com/craveproject -max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER

Every claim should be sent to [email protected] and I'll pay for it (add your Crave address)

Crave is the furure
Ok,
thank you,we should think about it  Smiley
Embrace The Darkness.
It's 250k DOT coins per week
Crave is the furure
Hi guys. How about "Featured Currency" promo for 5 weeks on Cryptopia?

Hi,

how much costs it?
Activity: 125
Merit: 20
Hi guys. How about "Featured Currency" promo for 5 weeks on Cryptopia?
Embrace The Darkness.
Thanks Slothman !
I got a masternode wallet with 700 coins inside (500 from masternode and 200 i've earned and added from trade), can i know if some of my staking are coming from the standard staking part and not from the masternode ?
What is the staking rate for 100 coins ?
So, a single wallet will only support Staking OR Masternode rewards, not both.
You would have to put those 200 in a second wallet which is set to stake.

As far as the rate goes, I can't really say.  Someone else might know more.
There used to be a profit calculator for staking and owning a MN, but that isn't active currently
Activity: 141
Thanks Slothman !
I got a masternode wallet with 700 coins inside (500 from masternode and 200 i've earned and added from trade), can i know if some of my staking are coming from the standard staking part and not from the masternode ?
What is the staking rate for 100 coins ?
Crave is the furure
Twitter and website have been updated, with the bounty system information.

On the website, it can be found at https://t.co/oFOAPLi9AM

Also, if the Twitter mention bounty gets very popular, I could help contribute towards that.

Oh,thanks a lot,that's very nice we have it also on website!I'll pay all the bountys  Wink
Embrace The Darkness.
Twitter and website have been updated, with the bounty system information.

On the website, it can be found at https://t.co/oFOAPLi9AM

Also, if the Twitter mention bounty gets very popular, I could help contribute towards that.
Crave is the furure
Can we stake the excedent amount of crave that are stored in the masternode address ?
Not exactly. You will have to set up a separate wallet whose sole purpose is to stake, and send the rewards from the MN to this wallet.

What you can do is go to Settings >> Options >> Display >> Check the box that says Display Coin Control Features.
Then go to back to the wallet >> Send >> Press the Inputs Button.

Here, you will see a break down of the coins in your wallet / addresses.  You can select the arrow to show a dropdown of all of the inputs.

So, if you have a masternode set up, you will see one lump sum of 500 CRAVE, and a bunch of 0.66666 CRAVE amounts.
Select only the 0.66666 amounts and hit Okay.

Then you can send these coins to your staking wallet without interrupting the masternode wallet.

*** NOTE : Leave one of the 0.6666 amounts in the MN wallet still.  Since there is a transaction fee, if you try to send all of the coin other than the initial 500, the fee will cut into that 500 CRAVE and the MN won't work.

Thank you,perfect guide Smiley
Embrace The Darkness.
Can we stake the excedent amount of crave that are stored in the masternode address ?
Not exactly. You will have to set up a separate wallet whose sole purpose is to stake, and send the rewards from the MN to this wallet.

What you can do is go to Settings >> Options >> Display >> Check the box that says Display Coin Control Features.
Then go to back to the wallet >> Send >> Press the Inputs Button.

Here, you will see a break down of the coins in your wallet / addresses.  You can select the arrow to show a dropdown of all of the inputs.

So, if you have a masternode set up, you will see one lump sum of 500 CRAVE, and a bunch of 0.66666 CRAVE amounts.
Select only the 0.66666 amounts and hit Okay.

Then you can send these coins to your staking wallet without interrupting the masternode wallet.

*** NOTE : Leave one of the 0.6666 amounts in the MN wallet still.  Since there is a transaction fee, if you try to send all of the coin other than the initial 500, the fee will cut into that 500 CRAVE and the MN won't work.
Crave is the furure
I announce a bounty system.It will be paid from my own resources.

400 Crave for working MAC wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
350 Crave for working Android wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
40 Crave for translation (new thread) to other languages
2 Crave for every new member on Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/craveproject/  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for positive mentioning about Crave at another bitcointalk threads (link must be provided)-max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER

suggest other!

Every claim should be sent to [email protected] and I'll pay for it (add your Crave address)

Tom,add it to OP,please.Thank you
Crave is the furure
How many masternode per wallet account? Is there a limit of MN on the whole system?

Theoretically unlimited,follow the guide above
Crave is the furure

You can,but it will damage your MN.If you wanna also stake so do it on another address.
Activity: 126
How many masternode per wallet account? Is there a limit of MN on the whole system?
Activity: 141
Pages:
Jump to: