Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet - page 8. (Read 27999 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Are their any other normal nodes ?

I used this one  ./crave-qt -proxy=127.0.0.1:9050 -tor=127.0.0.1:9050 -addnode=d5jxp6ajbjbrpdhd.onion:30108

but its syncing from 2 years 5 weeks back

Here are the nodes:

http://cryptoblock.xyz:30002/network

edit blockchain thru March 2017.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18385967

And Community Website https://d1597hqbz9sn40.cloudfront.net/  (what a weird name came) with links at the bottom of the page
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
I didnt expect a revival for this coin.

Welcome back tkon3.

Hope you'll stay with us.You remember good times back in 2015?
 Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
I didnt expect a revival for this coin.
Crave is the furure
I announce a bounty system.It will be paid from my own resources.

400 Crave for working MAC wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
350 Crave for working Android wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
40 Crave for translation (new thread) to other languages
2 Crave for every new member on Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/craveproject/  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for positive mentioning about Crave at another bitcointalk threads (link must be provided)-max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for retweet post on Twitter https://twitter.com/craveproject -max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER
NEW NEW If you wanna run MN,you don't need whole 500 Crave,buy only 480 Crave (at least) on Cryptopia,
send them to your local wallet and I will pay the rest 20+1 CRAVE to that wallet!!  NEW NEW

Every claim should be sent to [email protected] and I'll pay for it (add your Crave address)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

I used this one  ./crave-qt -proxy=127.0.0.1:9050 -tor=127.0.0.1:9050 -addnode=d5jxp6ajbjbrpdhd.onion:30108

Here are the nodes:

http://cryptoblock.xyz:30002/network

edit blockchain thru March 2017.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18385967
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Oh, a Crave revival! Great ride back in the day.  Wink
Activity: 327
Merit: 250

I used this one  ./crave-qt -proxy=127.0.0.1:9050 -tor=127.0.0.1:9050 -addnode=d5jxp6ajbjbrpdhd.onion:30108

Crave is the furure
  Market Cap only ~140,000 $ Place 310 on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crave/
Bounty always good  Smiley  But if you can't setup MN as i am, you can just simple stake

Yep,holy truth.I'm also staking only Smiley
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
  Market Cap only ~140,000 $ Place 310 on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crave/
Bounty always good  Smiley  But if you can't setup MN as i am, you can just simple stake
Crave is the furure
I just can't believe it  Roll Eyes
WHY do you sell under 20k sat ?
What's the point?There's under 1 milion CRAVE in circulation and you're selling for 5k sat  Huh
Silly people do silly decisions!

On the other side,I'm happy for that buyers at these prices  Wink
Crave is the furure
I announce a bounty system.It will be paid from my own resources.

400 Crave for working MAC wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
350 Crave for working Android wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
40 Crave for translation (new thread) to other languages
2 Crave for every new member on Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/craveproject/  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for positive mentioning about Crave at another bitcointalk threads (link must be provided)-max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for retweet post on Twitter https://twitter.com/craveproject -max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER
NEW NEW If you wanna run MN,you don't need whole 500 Crave,buy only 480 Crave (at least) on Cryptopia,
send them to your local wallet and I will pay the rest 20+1 CRAVE to that wallet!!  NEW NEW

Every claim should be sent to [email protected] and I'll pay for it (add your Crave address)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
can anyone help me please. I have withdrawn crave coins from topia successfully to my wallet, followed the procedure to create a MN (this is not the 1st time i'm setting a MN), but when i send 500 coins to MN, the tx did not get confirmed. Something is definately wrong with this wallet as i cannot send any amount of coins out of it. I can only receive coins to the address. i get the msg 'tx creation failed' each time i try to send coins. Does anyone have the command line to have the 500 coin tx cancelled? Any help would be appreciated.

Hello. Tx can't be cancelled, but seems to be that your tx is not created. Try to open debug console in your wallet and enter command "repairwallet" and restart your wallet after this.
'
Hi thanks. i have done that but nothing changes. still cant send any coins out of wallet. still get the msg 'tx creation failed'

Try to backup wallet.dat,clean all the Crave folder,open Crave wallet,let is sync,close it,rewrite wallet.dat with the backup,open wallet,command repairwallet,restart wallet

edit: after closing wallet,make sure it is really closed completely-sometimes need to wait a few mins

Before it I recommend to you make command "dumpwallet keys.txt". You will get keys.txt file near crave-qt.exe. Don't lost it. It will get to you ability to restore your wallet.dat.

Hi guys

still no luck. deleted everything and resynced but still get error message transaction creation failed when trying to send coins. i think there might be a problem with my wallet.dat file because everything is fine with another wallet.dat file. any idea on how to fix it?
i also notice that my wallet is not staking when i have this paticular wallet.dat included

PM me your address I will take a look at it for you. Is the balance still showing up on your wallet?

Yes balance is still there. Send you pm. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
can anyone help me please. I have withdrawn crave coins from topia successfully to my wallet, followed the procedure to create a MN (this is not the 1st time i'm setting a MN), but when i send 500 coins to MN, the tx did not get confirmed. Something is definately wrong with this wallet as i cannot send any amount of coins out of it. I can only receive coins to the address. i get the msg 'tx creation failed' each time i try to send coins. Does anyone have the command line to have the 500 coin tx cancelled? Any help would be appreciated.

Hello. Tx can't be cancelled, but seems to be that your tx is not created. Try to open debug console in your wallet and enter command "repairwallet" and restart your wallet after this.
'
Hi thanks. i have done that but nothing changes. still cant send any coins out of wallet. still get the msg 'tx creation failed'

Try to backup wallet.dat,clean all the Crave folder,open Crave wallet,let is sync,close it,rewrite wallet.dat with the backup,open wallet,command repairwallet,restart wallet

edit: after closing wallet,make sure it is really closed completely-sometimes need to wait a few mins

Before it I recommend to you make command "dumpwallet keys.txt". You will get keys.txt file near crave-qt.exe. Don't lost it. It will get to you ability to restore your wallet.dat.

Hi guys

still no luck. deleted everything and resynced but still get error message transaction creation failed when trying to send coins. i think there might be a problem with my wallet.dat file because everything is fine with another wallet.dat file. any idea on how to fix it?
i also notice that my wallet is not staking when i have this paticular wallet.dat included

PM me your address I will take a look at it for you. Is the balance still showing up on your wallet?

'

Hi guys

Activity: 125
Merit: 20

'

Crave is the furure

'

'
Activity: 125
Merit: 20

Crave is the furure
Pages:
Jump to: