Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet - page 5. (Read 27999 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure

Received the bounty, thanks again! Smiley Setting up the MN now on my VPS.

You're very welcome,good luck  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 422

Received the bounty, thanks again! Smiley Setting up the MN now on my VPS.
Crave is the furure
Crave is the furure
Crave is the furure
Crave is the furure
Cravers,

our interest about poswallet.com is now over,let's read it by yourself:

Dear PoSWallet Community,

We want to take a few minutes and share some of our long term strategy with all of you. When we started this project, the focus was on taking a handful of pretty active coins and providing a place for users to group stake. As that idea has evolved over the past year and a half with the addition of new coins, we have had many successes and challenges; one thing has become clear though: the crypto market in general is too unstable to effectively provide group stake services for the majority of coins we have listed at poswallet.com. Interesting coins pop up and swell with a large community, then disappear just as fast - resulting in a lot of infrastructure we set up that is no longer being used. We will have a financial loss this month, and based on our trajectory with the current ideology behind poswallet.com, the loss will grow over time. Therefore, we are changing our focus and getting back to basics.

So with that being said, we are going to go back and focus on the important stuff - promoting POSW as a currency that can be used for more than just the exchange at poswallet.com while supporting a few other 'big player' coins. As new coins appear and become established, we will investigate adding them to the platform as well. We will be delisting the majority of coins over the next month or so to align with this strategy - mainly coins with low user bases, low volume, or little technological improvement vs. other coins. Coins in maintenance will still be able to be requested to be withdrawn; however, some coins do not have nodes or active devs/communities and may not be able to be brought back out of maintenance. We will try and process all withdrawals on coins in maintenance as quickly as possible, but some will be delayed as they need to be done manually.

While we take these actions, we are also going to update the POSW coin technology and work with partners to get POSW accepted in a variety of stores/vendors. We will continue the monthly dividends (we purchased 150k POSW to disburse this month, even though we had a loss) and will also continue website development and adding new features. Based on this decision, the roadmap will change as well. Our focus is being refined to making POSW a great option for use in the crypto world, rather than its current role as a support coin.

We appreciate the community's patience while we work through these changes and we are always open to feedback.

Thanks,
PoSWallet Team

BTW we really need a dev which will edit the important information on the OP  Sad
Activity: 126
Just download my wallet and will try to purchase shares in crytopia this weekend to run masternode. Looking forward to be part of the community.
Crave is the furure
The bounty system is still actual.It will be paid from my own resources.

400 Crave for working MAC wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
350 Crave for working Android wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
40 Crave for translation (new thread) to other languages
2 Crave for every new member on Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/craveproject/  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for positive mentioning about Crave at another bitcointalk threads (link must be provided)-max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for retweet post on Twitter https://twitter.com/craveproject -max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER
If you wanna run MN,you don't need whole 500 Crave,buy only 480 Crave (at least) on Cryptopia,
send them to your local wallet and I will pay the rest 20+1 CRAVE to that wallet!!  

Every claim should be sent to [email protected] and I'll pay for it (add your Crave address)

Crave is the furure
Another bounty has been sent for Facebook joining and retweeting on Twitter:

http://cryptoblock.xyz:30002/tx/674911b4665b9579c81cf94533402370d629973926f690f1790973c715a06259

Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Crave community

Dmitry Bogatov arrested by Russian authorities
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.0

we will host Tor .exit node for you one month

donate $20 bitcoin 1NdPTtvkHdhzx2SUVnvx5TWdeNEC8cEjFn

server named freeBogatov or KAction

demo atlas.torproject.org/#details/5055DFEDFAA4B7134CDCE10776E911E5617776A6

idea if one server switched off will build 100 more

help freebogatov.org/en/

Run a Tor relay with nickname that contains Bogatov or KAction in solidarity.

Tor activists have launched a flashmob on April 12 and call all Tor relay administrators to run or rename their relays using #freeBogatov or #KAction.

Tor Project website has a guide on how to do it. You can run relay at your home (In that case it recommended to not run an exit relay, but middle relay, that way no negative activity will come from your IP.

You can also limit bandwidth if you don't want to give full bandwidth to the Tor network) or rent a server. Here is a list of hosters tried by activists who are running Tor relays. As for April 18, 45 relays and exit nodes have been launched in solidarity with Dmitry. See here and here to view the lists of relays.

link to your coin or project added to contact  good for social media promotion

every community raised total of $20 donation value we will build Tor .exit server one month hosting

Crave(CRAVE) CBz29aUUfbG7sFF4pmhGS9qLZsWdwE9sux

#freeBogatov  #KAction

freeBogatov and KAction funded servers list https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19190714
Crave is the furure

Thanks a lot NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER!

Im gonna set up a linux masternode. Compiling the client was a real pain because the old crave github sources aren't compatible with the newest secp256k1 module.

You're welcome,
I guess somebody already working on the update  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 422

Thanks a lot NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER!

Im gonna set up a linux masternode. Compiling the client was a real pain because the old crave github sources aren't compatible with the newest secp256k1 module.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
0.4 BTC to 10k sat and people still selling at 2k.Really wise  Huh

More for us  Grin
Crave is the furure
0.4 BTC to 10k sat and people still selling at 2k.Really wise  Huh
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
 Today i see Cryptopia hit 1000 btc volume!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Good time to get in at the moment. Have couple Masternodes going and wait.
Activity: 171
Patience is the key. Who sold cheap earn nothing.
Btw i read this topic everyday and mosternoding and staking all the time.
Crave is the furure
Such an act of heroism on Cryptopia.Congratulations for ruining the price of Crave for nothing.You can buy some candy now.

BTW I'm not gonna talk to myself here,so I'll be silent as much as possible.Let's see some effort of the others.
Crave is the furure
For most people probably useless information but these 2 eshops are accepting Crave since today.

www.retrotelefony.cz
www.bizuterieilona.cz

The problem is,they're based in Czech Republic and send goods only to Czech and Slovak Republic.

The currency is Czech Crown (1 USD is 23.7 CZK).

If you live in Czech or Slovak Republic you can make an order and pay in Crave (it will be always the middle of the buy and sell price on Cryptopia).

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: