Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet - page 15. (Read 27999 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
Hi guys!
I have created CRAVE Faucet!
http://cryptoblock.xyz/

You can donate to faucet wallet if you want.
Hey, that's awesome!! Thanks for doing that
Activity: 125
Merit: 20
Hi guys!
I have created CRAVE Faucet!
http://cryptoblock.xyz/

You can donate to faucet wallet if you want.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Hi Tom,

it's necessary to add Cryptopia as the exchange to OP.

Thanks a lot

I will in the morning I'm celebrating right now thank you. and I have misplaced my bottle of sangria  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
Hi Tom,

it's necessary to add Cryptopia as the exchange to OP.

Thanks a lot

Crave is the furure
Great job everybody!
I'm proud of you all  Smiley
Embrace The Darkness.
Exciting!  This is just the beginning  Smiley.

Updated the site a bit to reflect the Cryptopia addition, second block explorer, Facebook page, etc.
I also removed the shop and cart functions, at least for the moment, since we now have access to the Cryptopia marketplace, and were not even selling anything in the shop anyways.

More will be coming soon, in terms of setting up masternodes, and an announcement regarding the Cryptopia news.

GitHub : https://github.com/TheRealSlothman/CraveProject

Crave on.
We are now Live on Cryptopia Thank you to everyone for all your hard work and dedication we have done it.Now is just the beginning.I am going to send a few crave to Cryptopia for tipping people in the troll box this is gonna be fun.
Crave is the furure
Hi Cravers,

my offer to sell some Crave at 0.0002BTC/Crave is now over.

I'll let you know when my offer move to 0.002BTC/Crave  Wink

Crave is the furure
Hi Community,

Once again. I am still selling a 1000 of Crave. All the BTC is going to TomVelvetPaws address for development. His address is under his avatar.

You can buy them at 15k sat each = .15 BTC and at the same time helping out the project. The 1000 crave will be donate to the development fund if not sold by the end of this month.

PM me first before you send any BTC. I will public the detail once the sale is completed.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for the Crave supporter purchased the 1000 Crave and wants to be remain anonymous. BTC has been sent to Tom's BTC address.

Once again Thanks!

Wow,so kind people here.Thank you very much!
Crave is the furure
Congrats for Listing  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Great,thanks a lot!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Hi Community,

Once again. I am still selling a 1000 of Crave. All the BTC is going to TomVelvetPaws address for development. His address is under his avatar.

You can buy them at 15k sat each = .15 BTC and at the same time helping out the project. The 1000 crave will be donate to the development fund if not sold by the end of this month.

PM me first before you send any BTC. I will public the detail once the sale is completed.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for the Crave supporter purchased the 1000 Crave and wants to be remain anonymous. BTC has been sent to Tom's BTC address.

Once again Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Congrats for Listing  Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Hi Community,

Thanks
I have deposited CRAVE to CoinsMarkets, put up a sell order (though it didn't get executed), successfully earned some CRAVE there (as staking occurs in the wallet), and withdrawn all of these coins (which was basically instant).

There was a problem with everyone's login stuff which didn't work a couple weeks ago, which was inconvenient, but nothing huge - something just seemed weird.

Also, as someone there said, it's basically just a copy-paste of the BTC-e site layout without the applied CSS, so that put me off a bit.

If you want to use it, I'm sure there would be no problems, but personally, I'm just waiting for Cryptopia.

Yea same here.I'm probably not going to sell much if any Im going to be buying mostly.I have been issued a challenge and I intend to carry it to the end which in fact will not be an end at all it will be a new beginning.  Wink
Embrace The Darkness.
I have deposited CRAVE to CoinsMarkets, put up a sell order (though it didn't get executed), successfully earned some CRAVE there (as staking occurs in the wallet), and withdrawn all of these coins (which was basically instant).

There was a problem with everyone's login stuff which didn't work a couple weeks ago, which was inconvenient, but nothing huge - something just seemed weird.

Also, as someone there said, it's basically just a copy-paste of the BTC-e site layout without the applied CSS, so that put me off a bit.

If you want to use it, I'm sure there would be no problems, but personally, I'm just waiting for Cryptopia.
I sent in a Maintenence request at yobit with all the updated information Lets see if they do anything.Says 8 to 14 days lets see.  Roll Eyes I apologize for not doing it sooner.I didn't know you could send in a free request.Well, I did but wasn't sure how to do it.I figured it out a little while ago.I get really really confused when it comes to UI's

That would be fantastic if they do fix it.Bittrex would be next.I know Reggie at Trex is just waiting to see what happens.If all goes well he will re-add CRAVE then we will be all set.The only other exchange after that would be Nova Exchange. That would put CRAVE on the 4 largest exchanges and one Minor exchange and eventually Pos Wallet.Not bad at all I suppose.Has anyone been able to get that One exchange to work at all?Coins Markets?I always get a "You don't have enough Balance to make this transaction" Error when trying to buy or sell anything.It doesn't work for me no matter what I do.And the UI is really clunky.  Huh

If yobit fixes their wallet Crave will start off there at around 4000,5600 sats it needs to go to 200000 if the wallet gets fixed I'll buy what I can. Get 'em cheap while you can.But wait till they fix the wallet first.It's going to be a rush. Once they do, it will get pumped like a MOFO you can bet.  Wink

Hi Tom,

I've already sent that request to Yobit last week with all updated information.They didn't even answer me.

I did it under Dev Request says it takes 8 to 14 days we will see, I have a sneaking hunch that tells me they will fix it.It would benefit them to do so.My intuition is usually right.Someone over there is fiddling with the wallet anyway It was up last night for about 5 minutes then down.I noticed there were no buys or sells at that time, however.
Crave is the furure
I sent in a Maintenence request at yobit with all the updated information Lets see if they do anything.Says 8 to 14 days lets see.  Roll Eyes I apologize for not doing it sooner.I didn't know you could send in a free request.Well, I did but wasn't sure how to do it.I figured it out a little while ago.I get really really confused when it comes to UI's

That would be fantastic if they do fix it.Bittrex would be next.I know Reggie at Trex is just waiting to see what happens.If all goes well he will re-add CRAVE then we will be all set.The only other exchange after that would be Nova Exchange. That would put CRAVE on the 4 largest exchanges and one Minor exchange and eventually Pos Wallet.Not bad at all I suppose.Has anyone been able to get that One exchange to work at all?Coins Markets?I always get a "You don't have enough Balance to make this transaction" Error when trying to buy or sell anything.It doesn't work for me no matter what I do.And the UI is really clunky.  Huh

If yobit fixes their wallet Crave will start off there at around 4000,5600 sats it needs to go to 200000 if the wallet gets fixed I'll buy what I can. Get 'em cheap while you can.But wait till they fix the wallet first.It's going to be a rush. Once they do, it will get pumped like a MOFO you can bet.  Wink

Hi Tom,

I've already sent that request to Yobit last week with all updated information.They didn't even answer me.
Hi Cravers,

We shouldn't forget to vote for pos wallet,I know they've changed the rules (1 free vote per week), but still important and free after all.

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php

Yea I already voted this week.I lost most of the interest I had for the place though.Too many changes too fast.  Undecided

Voted it. It's not an ideal exchange but it will help the project.

Ditto, Ole buddy.My sentiments exactly.

legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Hi Cravers,

We shouldn't forget to vote for pos wallet,I know they've changed the rules (1 free vote per week), but still important and free after all.

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php

Yea I already voted this week.I lost most of the interest I had for the place though.Too many changes too fast.  Undecided

Voted it. It's not an ideal exchange but it will help the project.
Pages:
Jump to: