Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet - page 17. (Read 27999 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
Because many people still don't know.

Yobit is on the wrong chain!You can't deposit or WD Crave from Yobit.
Boycott them!They don't listen us,not even our Dev.
Crave is the furure
We just broke 90 active masternodes  Shocked

Great,that's a nice progress  Cool
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
We just broke 90 active masternodes  Shocked
EDIT: 110 actually
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?
Crave party  Shocked

Dark Assets  Shocked Shocked

@TomVelvetPaws The magic mushroom is trapped in the bottle but it is growing healthily. No harm would ever come to it. I just have to keep feeding it magic. Like crave, for instance. So far it's liking crave.
Crave is the furure
Hi Cravers  Smiley,

My offer to sell a few thousends of Crave at .0002BTC/Crave is still valid.

It's a chance for newcomers to get some before we get to Cryptopia.

As I've mentioned before,my next offer'll start at .002BTC/Crave in the near future

Let me know via PM  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
I have created own crave blockchain explorer.
http://cryptoblock.xyz:30002/

Nice work Thank you so much.
Hi TomVelvetPaws,

please,add the second (better) block explorer on the OP as well as the FB group,when you have time.

Thank you

Wow, thats nice work will do it right now and also add it to the BitcoinGarden Ann.
Crave is the furure
Hi TomVelvetPaws,

please,add the second (better) block explorer on the OP as well as the FB group,when you have time.

Thank you
Crave is the furure

WOW,that's a great news,we have an alternative explorer.

Thanks a lot
Great job

edit: it's actualy better one because we can look for addresses
Activity: 125
Merit: 20
Crave is the furure
I've just sent an email to developer of this Android Crave price ticker app to ask him to upgrade it,hope he will when we are on Cryptopia exchange Smiley
https://apkpure.co/crave-ticker/
Crave is the furure
Hi Cravers,

today has been made a Facebook group of our Crave project!

Please,spread the world and join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/craveproject/

edit:
Every member of this group is automatically also an administrator.Everybody can make this group better by him self.
This is a real freedom,the same as Crave coin is Wink
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
Hi Community,

I am still selling a 1000 of Crave. All the BTC is going to TomVelvetPaws address for development. His address is under his avatar.

You can buy them at 15k sat each = .15 BTC and at the same time helping out the project. The 1000 crave will be donate to the development fund if not sold by the end of this month.

PM me first before you send any BTC. I will public the detail once the sale is completed.

Thanks

I wanna help but i just can buy them at 5k sat each, i have not much btc. sorry  Sad

Ps: crave shown at  3k sat each on coinmarketcap, FYI .

Hi,

that's an irrelevant  information because the source is taken from Yobit which is on the wrong chain.That means it's not actually OUR Crave.
I doubt somebody will sell at 5k,sorry.

Anyway,
I'm restoring my offer to sell a few thousends of Crave at .0002BTC/Crave.

As I've mentioned before,my next offer'll start at .002BTC/Crave in the near future

Let me know via PM  Wink

ok, i dont know that. so crave almost have zero value rn cause it have not listed on any exchange except coinsmarkets . But that guy can donate all his crave to devs actually.
Crave is the furure
Hi Community,

I am still selling a 1000 of Crave. All the BTC is going to TomVelvetPaws address for development. His address is under his avatar.

You can buy them at 15k sat each = .15 BTC and at the same time helping out the project. The 1000 crave will be donate to the development fund if not sold by the end of this month.

PM me first before you send any BTC. I will public the detail once the sale is completed.

Thanks

I wanna help but i just can buy them at 5k sat each, i have not much btc. sorry  Sad

Hi,

that's an irrelevant  information because the source is taken from Yobit which is on the wrong chain.That means it's not actually OUR Crave.
I doubt somebody will sell at 5k,sorry.

Anyway,
I'm restoring my offer to sell a few thousends of Crave at .0002BTC/Crave.

Let me know via PM  Wink
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
Hi Community,

Thanks

Activity: 125
Merit: 20
Do you think that Crave don't show up on the exchange until the end of the month?

I'm just waiting on an update about the source code its being looked at again.The guy is doing it for free so I don't want to rush him or bother him.I could list it right now on cryptopia we have enough DOT coin.I just thought everyone wanted to wait a little bit.I don't have a whole lot of bitcoin anymore to pay someone because I spent it all on DOT coins I only have about .05 left.I sold off 90% of my crypto portfolio to raise the BTC to pay for it.So I really want this to get listed too.                                        
I think we can give crave coins to dev. Collect some coins and make a gift.
Do you think that Crave don't show up on the exchange until the end of the month?

I'm just waiting on an update about the source code its being looked at again.The guy is doing it for free so I don't want to rush him or bother him.I could list it right now on cryptopia we have enough DOT coin.I just thought everyone wanted to wait a little bit.I don't have a whole lot of bitcoin anymore to pay someone because I spent it all on DOT coins I only have about .05 left.I sold off 90% of my crypto portfolio to raise the BTC to pay for it.So I really want this to get listed too.                                        
Activity: 715
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Hi Community,

Thanks
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I try to sync testnet over 24 hours. No progress. Are testnet nodes active somewhere?
Pages:
Jump to: