Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet - page 21. (Read 27999 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
While it's not fixed, I believe they have done something in the past week or two.  About a month or so ago, I sent a few coins to Yobit to test.  Nothing.

Then, on April 25, these coins showed up on Yobit as 'Pending Deposit'.  Not sure if that means anything, but it may.  Still don't like their support at all so far though.

Yeah,

last week the status maintenence changed to online (but wrong chain)-it has been just for a few hrs
then changed to delayded (still wrong chain)-about 1 hour,after that maintenence again

They're just a diletants and shouldn't run exchange

Some people still trading Crave there but they can't deposit or WD,it's fucked up

I sent them a message about a week ago giving them the new links (Source this ANN the updated chain) and also told them to use wallet 1.4.5.0 for now until the new wallets come out or to go ahead and try to compile their own from the updated source code.But it may still need a bit of tweaking.It is being looked at some more as I write this.(This is what I sent them in a message). When this hits cryptopia and it will I want it in perfect shape.I'll bet they are using Sarins wallet which is on the wrong chain it will not work.

It pains me to no end that people are still going there and losing out.

Actually,it's not about a wallet version,it's just about the nodes.
I was staking Crave two years and sometimes the wallet jumped on the wrong (Yobit) chain.
I had to carefuly redownload a whole chain and make a wallet repair everytime it hapended.
Crave is the furure
While it's not fixed, I believe they have done something in the past week or two.  About a month or so ago, I sent a few coins to Yobit to test.  Nothing.

Then, on April 25, these coins showed up on Yobit as 'Pending Deposit'.  Not sure if that means anything, but it may.  Still don't like their support at all so far though.

Yeah,

last week the status maintenence changed to online (but wrong chain)-it has been just for a few hrs
then changed to delayded (still wrong chain)-about 1 hour,after that maintenence again

Some people still trading Crave there but they can't deposit or WD,it's fucked up

I sent them a message about a week ago giving them the new links (Source this ANN the updated chain) and also told them to use wallet 1.4.5.0 for now until the new wallets come out or to go ahead and try to compile their own from the updated source code.But it may still need a bit of tweaking.It is being looked at some more as I write this.(This is what I sent them in a message). When this hits cryptopia and it will I want it in perfect shape.I'll bet they are using Sarins wallet which is on the wrong chain it will not work.

Great,thank you.
I sent them a similar message.
Hope they'll fix it soon,not for me but for people having Crave there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

Yeah,

It pains me to no end that people are still going there and losing out.
Crave is the furure
While it's not fixed, I believe they have done something in the past week or two.  About a month or so ago, I sent a few coins to Yobit to test.  Nothing.

Then, on April 25, these coins showed up on Yobit as 'Pending Deposit'.  Not sure if that means anything, but it may.  Still don't like their support at all so far though.

Yeah,

Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
While it's not fixed, I believe they have done something in the past week or two.  About a month or so ago, I sent a few coins to Yobit to test.  Nothing.

Then, on April 25, these coins showed up on Yobit as 'Pending Deposit'.  Not sure if that means anything, but it may.  Still don't like their support at all so far though.
Crave is the furure
Hi Cravers,

today,in the morning I have sent another question to Yobit why they're still on the wrong chain when network is strong and working great.
Again no answer.

I'm fully done with this exchange
Crave is the furure
Activity: 141
in the meantime,somebody impatient sellin' Crave under 20k at http://coinsmarkets.com  Roll Eyes
can't believe it  Huh

Maybe he wants to dispatch some cheap crave through the community....
Embrace The Darkness.
Also, @NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

You're mentioned in the old News story, if that's okay that I left you in there.

Couldn't just delete history, ya know?  Grin
Embrace The Darkness.
Hey Everyone,

Check it out.

www.craveproject.com

A few things to note (as pointed out in the News post):

1) Due to ICANN regulations, I cannot transfer the craveproject domain until 60 days after it was registered.  The URL will still work, but it will redirect to the Cloudfront domain you see when you go to the site.  This will be taken care of as soon as I am able.

2) There are a few parts of the site that still do not completely work perfectly. However, I view these items as 'luxuries', and will be fixed in the future, but I just wanted to put the site out there.  These items include posting comments in News posts, liking posts, and adding items to the cart.

3) If you come across any more bugs, problems, etc. please let me know, either by PM here, an email to [email protected] (our own email endings will also be present in the future), or a DM on www.twitter.com/craveproject.  There WILL be some broken things, as I may have overlooked some things to test, but this is a community site, so I'm relying on y'all to help me out a bit  Smiley.

4) Going off of that, if anyone has any suggestions for the site, wants to add their own content, or fix something, again, please let me know!  I can put the code up if it makes it easier.

5) Lastly, I want to credit the original developers of the mycrave.org website (mainly Starin, but I believe he is long gone).  For those who have been around, you know that this is basically the same site.  I just had to update everything, fix broken links, restructure the site, troubleshoot, etc (which actually took much longer than I had thought).

Here's to a new chapter!

Crave On.
Well, it isn't me I can't get that site to work anyway.I tried to buy crave there and sell IMX and Buy some others I keep getting an error that my balance is too low.Heh go figure so I just gave up even going there.
Crave is the furure
Somebody probably did it already but I've just contacted Bittrex to relist Crave  Smiley

"Hello there,

I'd like to inform you that Crave coin is again fully working project.
You may remember that we all had good trading days/weeks/months back to 2015.
We've got a new competent serious developer which gonna take care about this very hopeful project.

I wanna ask you to relist this coin because we're sure about its promising future.
Source:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cravenow-live-on-cryptopia-and-new-faucet-1880839

Thank you very much
Best regards
Karel"

edit:
in the meantime,somebody impatient sellin' Crave under 20k at http://coinsmarkets.com  Roll Eyes
can't believe it  Huh
Crave is the furure
Someone could have doubt about our dev Tom,but I don't  Wink
I trust him because it's not so difficult to find about him almost everything through Google.
I know his real name,I know his exact address,I know his Facebook,even his car accidents.
Yeah,It's sad but anybody can find all this information if experienced in Google a little bit.

A little confidence please  Wink

You can find a lot of me with Google. But nothing about all my car accidents. That would be a long list  Grin

Lol, I've only had a couple my last one I rolled my cement mixer over.I'm glad I had my seat belt on or I wouldn't be typing this right now.I would have been crushed.I got hurt pretty bad as it was.That was 2 years ago and I still have pain from it.

I'm sorry to hear that  Sad
Someone could have doubt about our dev Tom,but I don't  Wink
I trust him because it's not so difficult to find about him almost everything through Google.
I know his real name,I know his exact address,I know his Facebook,even his car accidents.
Yeah,It's sad but anybody can find all this information if experienced in Google a little bit.

A little confidence please  Wink

You can find a lot of me with Google. But nothing about all my car accidents. That would be a long list  Grin

Lol, I've only had a couple my last one I rolled my cement mixer over.I'm glad I had my seat belt on or I wouldn't be typing this right now.I would have been crushed.I got hurt pretty bad as it was.That was 2 years ago and I still have pain from it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Someone could have doubt about our dev Tom,but I don't  Wink

A little confidence please  Wink

Activity: 715
Hello i didn't understand this one:  "40 MB maximum block size, 40 X bigger than Bitcoin"
This will enlarge Blockchain and wallets sync files will be enormous, right? What is current price, and where is best place to buy it?

No, many coins have a block larger than 1Mb, but this does not mean that the blockchain will be big. Block may contain for example 40Kb transactions(0.1% from 40Mb )
Crave is the furure
Hello i didn't understand this one:  "40 MB maximum block size, 40 X bigger than Bitcoin"
This will enlarge Blockchain and wallets sync files will be enormous, right? What is current price, and where is best place to buy it?

The only working exchange (very new and very small) is http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CRAVE.htm
Activity: 560

Activity: 715
 Great! Tom already uses Belacam )) And we can now find out how many AdrenalineNodes in this time?
Pages:
Jump to: