Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet - page 25. (Read 27999 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Hey, everyone, do you all want me to just start buying DOT coins and we can just amass them at cryptopia?
Things are looking up around here.  Smiley Great work Tom. Been under heavy work load lately but will try to make more time shortly. I know a Nova listing may be the easiest path right now but I'm also inclined to wait a bit and see if we can't collectively get on Cryptopia.

Yea bro we can get there Maybe I should just start buying some DOT and accruing them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think the dev is working great, taking this up until this level.
Good job guys, and keep up the great work.
Activity: 301
Things are looking up around here.  Smiley Great work Tom. Been under heavy work load lately but will try to make more time shortly. I know a Nova listing may be the easiest path right now but I'm also inclined to wait a bit and see if we can't collectively get on Cryptopia.
Activity: 345
Ok, what yall wanna do about an exchange.Yall wanna wait a bit on yobit to see what's up?Yall wanna go ahead and put it on, Nova?We have enough BTC for an immediate listing and add to cryptopia later or yall just wanna wait till we get enough to list on Topia?I'm thinking if we go ahead and list on Nova we can start trading and raise more BTC to get listed on Topia.What are yall's thoughts?And The Prof I want you to chime in here too what would you consider?If we are going to add to cryptopia we will need DOT coins at the very least 2 million of them.So you can either send bitcoin to my address or dot coin here 1JfsRZ7btMWqM1F2VSqxoWAZvUPGU9S6WP which ever you all prefer.Would be easier probably to just do the dot coin and skip a turn.  Wink

2 Million dot is a lot. I would say get everyone to chip in a little and we should get there soon enough.  I have no problems with nova as an exchange but cryptopia has more visitors in my opinion. Also see what is happening with yobit too. Maybe they will be useful for a change.

Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
Hi Cravers,

last 2 days to use my offer to buy Crave at 0.0002BTC/Crave.
Price is fixed.
If you need some,let me know via PM  Wink
Activity: 171
Can someone compile wallet for raspberry pi?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Yeah their format is not my favorite at all, but I do like that we can vote for free to get Crave put on the exchange....and anywhere is better than nowhere. I know its not much but just sent over some DOT I had leftover.

How close are we to Cryptopia?
only about half Look at the BTC wallet address on block explorer to see how much we have and the price of dotcoin at cryptopia and you will see.Dividends on poswallet should be paying out soon as its past block 240000 so we will see what I get I'm going to sell em all off but the price has plunged big time I went from .45 bitcoin worth to ..25 bitcoin worth a big drop and they are changing the way they are going to pay out dividends to which I don't like so I'm probably going to blow Poswallet off.They are making too many changes too fast and removing a lot of coins which I also do not like.
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
How close are we to Cryptopia?
Ok, what yall wanna do about an exchange.Yall wanna wait a bit on yobit to see what's up?Yall wanna go ahead and put it on, Nova?We have enough BTC for an immediate listing and add to cryptopia later or yall just wanna wait till we get enough to list on Topia?I'm thinking if we go ahead and list on Nova we can start trading and raise more BTC to get listed on Topia.What are yall's thoughts?And The Prof I want you to chime in here too what would you consider?If we are going to add to cryptopia we will need DOT coins at the very least 2 million of them.So you can either send bitcoin to my address or dot coin here 1JfsRZ7btMWqM1F2VSqxoWAZvUPGU9S6WP which ever you all prefer.Would be easier probably to just do the dot coin and skip a turn.  Wink
Embrace The Darkness.
Hey, Let's take a consensus here Animalroam will give us a discount on a rich list does everyone want one? It is .05 BTC I will go ahead and do it if that's what everyone wants.It really doesn't matter to me I want what you all want.  Wink  Please let me know.The decision must be unanimous.I do not want one single person to be unhappy.  Smiley

Hi dev Smiley

honestly,I guess it's a waste of money at this time.The explorer is good enough.

My opinion:maybe later  Smiley

In a way I'm thinking its a bit of a luxury at this time we need to concentrate on exchanges in my opinion but still, I wanna do what yall wanna do so as far as I'm concerned the decision is made I suppose.If one person says No I consider the matter closed and as I said its a bit of a luxury at this point in time.
Agreed. It would be nice to have in the future, but I believe there are other places where money could be better spent at the moment.
Hey, Let's take a consensus here Animalroam will give us a discount on a rich list does everyone want one? It is .05 BTC I will go ahead and do it if that's what everyone wants.It really doesn't matter to me I want what you all want.  Wink  Please let me know.The decision must be unanimous.I do not want one single person to be unhappy.  Smiley

Hi dev Smiley

honestly,I guess it's a waste of money at this time.The explorer is good enough.

In a way I'm thinking its a bit of a luxury at this time we need to concentrate on exchanges in my opinion but still, I wanna do what yall wanna do so as far as I'm concerned the decision is made I suppose.If one person says No I consider the matter closed and as I said its a bit of a luxury at this point in time.
Activity: 140
Crave is the furure
Hey, Let's take a consensus here Animalroam will give us a discount on a rich list does everyone want one? It is .05 BTC I will go ahead and do it if that's what everyone wants.It really doesn't matter to me I want what you all want.  Wink  Please let me know.The decision must be unanimous.I do not want one single person to be unhappy.  Smiley

Hi dev Smiley

Hey, Let's take a consensus here Animalroam will give us a discount on a rich list does everyone want one? It is .05 BTC I will go ahead and do it if that's what everyone wants.It really doesn't matter to me I want what you all want.  Wink  Please let me know.The decision must be unanimous.I do not want one single person to be unhappy.  Smiley
Embrace The Darkness.
Looks like I'll have to post a bit more before I use one haha.  Otherwise I'll be stuck in black & white  Grin
I had to remove the donations addresses from my sig to make room for the new sig.They are now found at the very bottom of the OP.Or the BTC donation address is to the left right under my avatar there
Dug these old bad boys up.  Feel free to quote this to get the code to use in your signature.
Other member ranks can still try to use these, but some features which are rank dependent (links,length,color,size) may not work.

For Senior Members & Above

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥

For Full Members

☠☠☠☠☠ CRAVE ☠☠☠☠☠ Embrace the privacy movement  ◥
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.      ◥

Wow that is awesome

Activity: 405
Great Crave is alive again ,still got coins in my wallet and i'm on the right chain.Interesting what is true supply controlled by community and what is lost forever.
Embrace The Darkness.
Dug these old bad boys up.  Feel free to quote this to get the code to use in your signature.
Other member ranks can still try to use these, but some features which are rank dependent (links,length,color,size) may not work.

For Senior Members & Above

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement   ◥
  Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥

For Full Members

☠☠☠☠☠ CRAVE ☠☠☠☠☠ Embrace the privacy movement  ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.      ◥

Pages:
Jump to: