Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet - page 29. (Read 27999 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Who is willing to host remotely several crave nodes?
Ideally payment is done as a percentage of mining.
PM me
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
About hour ago I sent 500 coins from one wallet to the masternode wallet and they haven't posted, any ideas what i can do to remedy the situation? Is there a block explorer?
Block explorer is coming, just not here yet.  They are just doing some extended testing at CryptoBE before they release everything, but animalroam said he would let us know when it's ready.

If you double checked everything, and in your transactions tab you see a gray question mark (not accepted), try going to Help>>Debug window>>Console and typing 'repairwallet'.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
Hi Cravers,

the last 8000 Crave for sell at 0,0002BTC.
12000 already sold.

After that the offer ends.

If you need some just let me know via PM Wink
Activity: 2
About hour ago I sent 500 coins from one wallet to the masternode wallet and they haven't posted, any ideas what i can do to remedy the situation? Is there a block explorer?
Activity: 53
I thought so, maybe I'm doing it in the wrong place. Can you send me a pm with the link?

Thank you,
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Hey, I sent a second request to be added to the site, just waiting. I paid it forward and got another crypto-friend of mine starting another MN tonight.

I noticed that the ANN had a graphic that said MN would cost 10,000 in V2. Do we have any plans for that happening or a timeline at all? Just wondering if/how that migration will work.

When my miners pay out I'll toss Tom some more BTC to work on having CRAVE listed.

Madcow im not seeing it what name did you send in as a request?I have approved everyone so far that has sent one in that I can see.
Embrace The Darkness.
Hey, I sent a second request to be added to the site, just waiting. I paid it forward and got another crypto-friend of mine starting another MN tonight.

I noticed that the ANN had a graphic that said MN would cost 10,000 in V2. Do we have any plans for that happening or a timeline at all? Just wondering if/how that migration will work.

When my miners pay out I'll toss Tom some more BTC to work on having CRAVE listed.
Nice!  MN's cost 500 and don't believe that is changing.
The 10,000 cost you see in the ANN was the price to operate an Urge Market, however that is not implemented yet, so we'll see how that goes in the future.
Activity: 53

Is there a link to the slack?

sent you a pm
Embrace The Darkness.
Is there a link to the slack?
WTB Crave.  Pm me.  Paying current price on CM Cap.

At the risk of sounding stupid what does WTB stand for ?Im just a dumb Hick from the sticks lol  Cheesy
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
WTB Crave.  Pm me.  Paying current price on CM Cap.
Nevermind were in slack.
Embrace The Darkness.
Hey everyone Dev wants to talk to us.

https://crave-coin.mn.co/chats/303267
Right now? Or is that a general link?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I propose to make donation for Tom for enter on cryptopia.

That would be cool.Bitcoin address is at the bottom there yes I will get it listed for damn sure if I can.code is being looked at as I write this.

Tomorrow i will send you small donation in BTC, must check my wallet how much is on it.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Coinsmarkets website is down.
This is better than I ever imagined really I feel like I'm putting an awesome team/family together.
I propose to make donation for Tom for enter on cryptopia.

That would be cool.Bitcoin address is at the bottom there yes I will get it listed for damn sure if I can.code is being looked at as I write this.
Selling some crave this early on the game  Cheesy nooo! Just set up some masternodes and relax, the coin supply is extremely low and this revival is going to be great. Plus if yobit forks over, then bam we got some attention already.

Agreed!  At this point, I feel like it's more of selling just to allow other people into Crave, rather than trying to get out.

@TomVelvetPaws, did the paid maintenance request go through to Yobit?  Also, did the YobitExchange account here on bitcointalk ever respond?

I did send in a request but as usual nothing from them.
waiting for poswallet to come back online so I can start sending more of my crypto to exchanges so far I have raised .2  bitcoin mostly at cryptopia and bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: