Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet - page 30. (Read 27999 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I propose to make donation for Tom for enter on cryptopia.
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
Wow, that is very generous, and great news!
Also a Cryptsy addition would be huge.

Cryptsy addition?I'm not following you did you mean cryptopia?
Whoops, yeah, sorry haha.  I'll change that  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Also a Cryptsy addition would be huge.

Cryptsy addition?I'm not following you did you mean cryptopia?
Embrace The Darkness.
Also a Cryptopia*** addition would be huge.
No, but I'm selling off most of my other crypto to try and get it listed at cryptopia I should have enough.But The Radium Dev took a look at the code and said it relies on some older dependencies and there was nothing he could really do with it.He would have to install them on his machine.I'm hoping even with that said cryptopia can list it.Cryptopia would be a nice home for Crave.After I sell off everything I should have around .8 or .7 BTC somewhere around in that area when I'm done.This will be my gift to the community.

I think it costs .2 btc on Yobit to update wallet.

What are you paying Dev and Cryptopia to be listed?

Dev hasn't asked for anything he has an interest in crave anyway as he lost a bunch to Cryptsy I will pay him if he asks but he hasn't asked for anything I think he wants to just be part of our community.Anyway, I'm not sure exactly how much it's going to cost at topia I'll have to buy their dot coins because that's how you pay.It varies depending on what the price of dotcoin is.At topia it's at 45 sats right now.the price for the big package is 2800000 dotcoins or 2mil for the regular listing
No, but I'm selling off most of my other crypto to try and get it listed at cryptopia I should have enough.But The Radium Dev took a look at the code and said it relies on some older dependencies and there was nothing he could really do with it.He would have to install them on his machine.I'm hoping even with that said cryptopia can list it.Cryptopia would be a nice home for Crave.After I sell off everything I should have around .8 or .7 BTC somewhere around in that area when I'm done.This will be my gift to the community.
Activity: 140
Crave is the furure
I think I saw it mentioned about paying Yobit to expedite the wallet update-did that end up happening?

I'm also curious about it.
Let's wait a little bit till Tom's back  Cool
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
I think I saw it mentioned about paying Yobit to expedite the wallet update-did that end up happening?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Crave Masternode is running well. I can help anyone that needs *basic* level technical help getting a node set up.

Besides getting listed, what is our next area to get working in? I know the original dev is gone, but where can we find some info on the new dev team/upcoming plans etc..
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
It's good to see crave live again!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Is CRAVE the next coin to come back from the dead with a community takeover hype and throwing in stuff like masternode and segwit and anon tech in the roadmap? count me in!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Alright. Just added myself as another Masternode to the list. Looking forward to seeing where things can go around here. I'll be starting to send out messages to the exchanges to list in the next couple days.  
Activity: 140
Crave is the furure
I can see the network's stronger day after day,that's a great signal.

Anyway,

the last 8000 Crave for sell at 0,0002BTC.
12000 already sold.

After that the offer ends.

If you need some just let me know via PM  Wink
Activity: 715
 Good to hear that the problems are solved  Smiley
Embrace The Darkness.
Glad it worked Smiley
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I tried to set up a node by looking at this movie but it does not work properly due to an error.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGFOAdIviuI

not capable masternode: Could not connect to myip:10000

win7(64bit)
firewall is disabled.
portcheck(http://portchecker.co/check) is ok.

why Huh
Hmm.  Maybe double check your crave.conf file?  One time transaction of 500 sent to the wallet, needs 15 confirmations.  Pretty sure wallet needs to be unlocked to run the command to start the node.

If that still doesn't work, try this:

Go to My Adrenaline Nodes tab >> Create >> Create an alias and use myip:10000 as the address.
Once that is created, select it, and hit Get Config.
A window should pop up which you copy as your crave.conf file information. (Fill in the necessary info, such as port, etc)
Send exactly 500 to the Collateral Address created/associated with that node.
Select the node and hit Start.
A message should pop up and say that the node has started.

I tried this advice.
Go to My Adrenaline Nodes tab >> Create >> Create an alias and use myip:10000 as the address.
Once that is created, select it, and hit Get Config.
A window should pop up which you copy as your crave.conf file information. (Fill in the necessary info, such as port, etc)
Send exactly 500 to the Collateral Address created/associated with that node.
Select the node and hit Start.
A message should pop up and say that the node has started.

Now,working my AN.
Thank you Slothman Cheesy
Embrace The Darkness.
lol, yobit dgaF. if you guys are for real and this coin is being resurrected then get listed on cryptopia.
Whether Yobit cares or not, there are still a great deal of coins that members cannot access in the exchange, and would like to at least attempt to get that straightened out, if possible.
A Crave community member generously offered to pay for a higher priority maintenance request there, to help accomplish this.

Cryptopia will definitely be looked at in the time coming, however.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
lol, yobit dgaF. if you guys are for real and this coin is being resurrected then get listed on cryptopia.
Embrace The Darkness.
Selling some crave this early on the game  Cheesy nooo! Just set up some masternodes and relax, the coin supply is extremely low and this revival is going to be great. Plus if yobit forks over, then bam we got some attention already.

Agreed!  At this point, I feel like it's more of selling just to allow other people into Crave, rather than trying to get out.

@TomVelvetPaws, did the paid maintenance request go through to Yobit?  Also, did the YobitExchange account here on bitcointalk ever respond?
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?
Selling some crave this early on the game  Cheesy nooo! Just set up some masternodes and relax, the coin supply is extremely low and this revival is going to be great. Plus if yobit forks over, then bam we got some attention already.

Pages:
Jump to: