Pages:
Author

Topic: Creditbit Signature/Social Campaign(weekly payouts)(FULL) - page 2. (Read 14545 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yeah crb just need big exchange like bittrex or poloniex or kraken! Then price will rise with bigger community!
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
I do feel that CRB trading volume will be grown significantly if we managed to get listed another big exchange like bittrex or polo.I think creditbit will get massive community support day by day as we're growing fast.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
I hope this creditbit is supporting the members in campaign.
What kind of support are you talking of here Huh
This is a paid sig and creditbit supports its members if thats the support you meant or you mean participants of the sig supporting creditbit project?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I hope this creditbit is supporting the members in campaign.
Activity: 434
Yeah keep tweet and tag exchanges to add crb 👍🏼
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Done tweeting this news, even i dont have enough followers,hope my tweet will help creditbit even just for a liitle. Grin

Same here. My Twitter account is still growing but wants to help out anything which I can. Tweeted.  Smiley
You can always retweet old tweets from CRB and make your own original tweets to help out
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Done tweeting this news, even i dont have enough followers,hope my tweet will help creditbit even just for a liitle. Grin

Same here. My Twitter account is still growing but wants to help out anything which I can. Tweeted.  Smiley
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
Activity: 798
homt.net
Bitcointalk username:cryptogeek101
Current post count:44
Creditbit Address:0x1B8f0cB0970CbB165D58ADaAe7682929D5CB68D1
I was wondering, does this campaign still accepting participants to promote their project by simply wearing signature avatar?
Creditbit is already running for a couple of weeks.
You have already the answer on the title itself.
Campaign is already full,manager will edit it as long as there is available slot.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
I was wondering, does this campaign still accepting participants to promote their project by simply wearing signature avatar?
Creditbit is already running for a couple of weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
DXB is posting some really interesting articles and you should all be paying attention and reading them. I know alot of you get paid and dump, but that is possibly a big mistake. Hold for a few weeks and see what happens with this. Possibilities of 2$ plus are there

I agree with you, a lot of effort is being placed around the token and it's best to just hoard ad forget about them. I want to thank the Campaign Manager again for the great weekly payment. I really like the campaign.
It seems like that some members are now leaving because of managers new handled campaign,  manager yahoo can you put me to sr member rate cause i already reached senior member rank.thank you.
And more one thing ,why i always recieve only 23 tokens,it should be 24.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Thanks for the payment, just want to know how long this campaign will run?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
I would like to inform im leaving this signature, thanks for the opportunity.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Payments are sent to those who qualified

I already received the payment Sir and would like to let you know I've just recently ranked up as a Full Member, if there are any spots available for my rank I'd be more than happy to accept it. Just let me know and thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
sjr yahoo i would like to confirm that i received the payment but i would like to tell that i'm leaving the signature campaign since i got enough creditbits to hold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Payments are sent to those who qualified
Thanks yahoo62278 have accepted me here for three weeks and payment I have received. I leave this campaign. Thank you once again for all.
Pages:
Jump to: