Pages:
Author

Topic: Creditbit Signature/Social Campaign(weekly payouts)(FULL) - page 4. (Read 14545 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254
Hi sir yahoo, just would like to inform you that I am now Full Member. Thank you so much.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Thank you so much for the kind payment and I much appreciate it. I do hope that we can continue like this for a very long time as I really am liking this signature campaign.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
i hereby confirm that i received the payment even though that i am short by only 2 posts, thank you sir yahoo for consideration i will do my best to achieve 25 posts this time Smiley
Merit: 261
Btctalk name: frowsiter
Current post count: 63+1
Creditbit  Address: 0x5832231c18BA7daa0eabF52385Ad47F09CB9a916
Wear appropriate signature. Yes.

Btctalk name : linyhan
Current post count : 188
Creditbit: 0x02dFF5f4e018aED564492873370A918BE695925F
Wear appropriate signature : Yes

Accepted campaign full

I don't understand. If I was signed up for the campaign in middle of week and payments are being made on Thursday immediately them how is it possible for me to qualify? How can I do 25 posts in just 4 days? It means it was complete waste of 4 days and posts are not even counted?
Plz clear my doubts I would be grateful.
You can complete your 25  post even if you only have 4 days left. What i do is post after an hour or two if you can do it then you can complete the required post per week.

Okay. But what I understand is, sign campaign is 7 days cycle. So there should have been equal opportunity.

Anyway, pulling my sleeves again, will start working for this week again forgetting all the hard work last week.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

Accepted campaign full

I don't understand. If I was signed up for the campaign in middle of week and payments are being made on Thursday immediately them how is it possible for me to qualify? How can I do 25 posts in just 4 days? It means it was complete waste of 4 days and posts are not even counted?
You can complete your 25  post even if you only have 4 days left. What i do is post after an hour or two if you can do it then you can complete the required post per week.
Merit: 261

Accepted campaign full

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
payment  received sir
How you can recieve payment , your posts are not minimum 75 charact. and not more than 25 posts in a week then how you recieved payment??
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
payments have been sent to those who qualified

hi sir yahoo62278 , i haven't recieve my payment yet i used coinbase eth wallet during my registration should i change it? please help. thanks!
if you had followed the template in the op this should not have been a problem as tokens are better suited for wallets you have control of
Code:
Creditbit  Address either from livecoin or your eth wallet

try this link https://www.creditbit.org/#wallets
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

hi sir yahoo62278 , i haven't recieve my payment yet i used coinbase eth wallet during my registration should i change it? please help. thanks!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
can newbie joined this campaign sir?
Campaign is full,you cant join. just wait for op to edit the title and say that there is an open slot.
Btw , payment recieved as always. Thanks manager yahoo.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 106
can newbie joined this campaign sir?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
payment  received sir
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Great video guys how to lock crb to get 12% pos! CRB is the only eth token with pos!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gm8dYFmDk

Thank you for that informative video.
I am thinking to hold and trade till the end of this campaign and then will lock the remaining CreditBits.

Thank you Manager Yahoo.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Great video guys how to lock crb to get 12% pos! CRB is the only eth token with pos!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gm8dYFmDk
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I would like to confirm receive the payment, Thanks Yahoo and Creditbit
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Received my first payment, thank you yahoo62278! Great articles posted above.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Please check PM sir
Activity: 812
Merit: 253

Thank you Sir yahoo62278, I received the payment and I think I was short with 1 post. Promise I'll make it up for this week. I got confused for a second with my posts count but I already figured it out. Thanks again!
Pages:
Jump to: