Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 55. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Din
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Things are finally starting to clear up.
cryptocredits.* pools may be available by the end of the day, 0% fees for a couple of days for the inconvinience.

Since other pools are fully functional now everything's smooth and the launch better than expected.

Check main thread, let's get to exchanges and make some cash.  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Is the acronym for Credits Cr?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Overall that was pretty okay

Yeah, I've seen worse. Congratulations. You owe a big thank you to amDOGE though

For sure, shame she's only here for a quick profit. Our pools should be up in no time.

>she's only here for a quick profit.

What makes you say that? I trust amDOGE over any other pool owner, and so do a lot of other miners. If you're just insulting her to get people to move over to the official pools, you're a cock mongler. This coin would already be RIPping in piece without her.
Activity: 476
poolerino
Current Block    1117
bamboohouse
Current Block    1119
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
http://cr.cryptopirates.net/ scammers, unconfirmed coins gone ??

Somebody else was convinced it was a scam and their coins were sitting in their own wallet

I havnt a wallet yet Wink

why dont you go to their IRC room and ask the admin rather than yelling scam on the message board without even investigating

Yeah, I've seen worse. Congratulations. You owe a big thank you to amDOGE though

For sure, shame she's only here for a quick profit. Our pools should be up in no time.
Activity: 140
Bored
Activity: 266
We need a block explorer.

I think it went as well as a launch can. Pools are not connected to a successful launch imo.

Agreed, our issue will be resolved soon. Now we just gotta get this on exchanges. Links in the OP.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

I think it went as well as a launch can. Pools are not connected to a successful launch imo.
Activity: 266
Net Hashrate 1112.34 MH/s

Welp.
Activity: 308

Somebody else was convinced it was a scam and their coins were sitting in their own wallet

I havnt a wallet yet Wink
Activity: 204

This is not the case. Cryptopirates really steal 80% of your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Thankfully launch is coming together very nicely. We'll be adding some of our own services (selling giftcards) on the marketplace within the week. Hopefully by today we will have our donation pools up. Once we do we'll be sure to give 0% fees for several days.

Gift cards sound good Smiley

Hope to see someone selling some World of Warcraft EU game time (hint) Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: