Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 57. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Mac client is weird, stuff on the left cannot be selected...
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
5k credits for 1 btc, pm me
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I'm getting nothing but rejects solo.
Anyone got luck solo yet? Would like to know how to fix it
You'd have better luck mining in a pool. cr.bamboohouse.info
Activity: 266
It's too late for solo mining.
Activity: 126
"Donation" pools will be up by the end of the day for sure!

You notice that the 4chan Lady just decided a hour ago to set up a pool for your coin and already runs the shit?

Owning a pool is not equivalent to "running shit"

I do appreciate her help though. Grin
Activity: 336
I'm getting nothing but rejects solo.
Anyone got luck solo yet? Would like to know how to fix it
Activity: 476

You notice that the 4chan Lady just decided a hour ago to set up a pool for your coin and already runs the shit?
Activity: 476
I always enjoy it when someone decides to launch a coin in the middle of the work day in the world's largest crypto market and then screws it up.  Horay for scheduling a miner to start at the time the devs said the OFFICIAL pools would be ready!  Horay for losing an entire day of mining!

What a waste.

People can mine right now, there's multiple pools available.

The official pools will be fixed soon enough for those wanting to donate for Credits development

Those of us with jobs have to schedule CGWatcher actions to start mining at launch when a NEET dev decides to launch mid-day on a Monday (lol).  One would expect the OFFICIAL pools to actually function at launch.

You did notice, that you do not have to start at launch? The reward system even encourages those that come later to come in later.
I always enjoy it when someone decides to launch a coin in the middle of the work day in the world's largest crypto market and then screws it up.  Horay for scheduling a miner to start at the time the devs said the OFFICIAL pools would be ready!  Horay for losing an entire day of mining!

What a waste.

The official pools will be fixed soon enough for those wanting to donate for Credits development

Those of us with jobs have to schedule CGWatcher actions to start mining at launch when a NEET dev decides to launch mid-day on a Monday (lol).  One would expect the OFFICIAL pools to actually function at launch.

Yes, but shit happens get rid of your job and become a crypto millionaire with the rest of us. I sit infront of my PC 24/7 hitting f5 on this board....show some dedication to this community please.

Right now, run out of your office screaming at your boss and colleagues for making you miss out on $$$$$$ of credits.

Never be more than 30 seconds from your mining equipment.

On a very important release only last week i got a knock on the door from the electricity company saying they were cutting my power to do some essential work on the power lines above my slum. I was hacking up a chicken for some sandwiches at the time. I told them whilst flashing the 12 blade around ....nobody touches the fucking power lines until the launch was done and the easy blocks done. If i missed out on my fucking rabbitcoins...i will probably freak out there and then.

I was taking my senile grandmother (whom i love dearly)  out for the day at the zoo last week. I got a reminder on my phone a coin launch in 30 mins..... boom - gone - granny was returned home later by social services. I of course had been wondering where she'd gone? thank god they found her. I cashed in some rabbit later bought her "pain and gain" on dvd. You give and you get back.

That's right....dedication. In this life you're either a do -er or a don't -er.  

You sir win all teh internets for the day! lol
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
... what fork?  my wallet and both pools are on the same chain.
There's none, only a few shills spreading FUD
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

What a waste.

Yes, but shit happens get rid of your job and become a crypto millionaire with the rest of us. I sit infront of my PC 24/7 hitting f5 on this board....show some dedication to this community please.

Right now, run out of your office screaming at your boss and colleagues for making you miss out on $$$$$$ of credits.

Never be more than 30 seconds from your mining equipment.

On a very important release only last week i got a knock on the door from the electricity company saying they were cutting my power to do some essential work on the power lines above my slum. I was hacking up a chicken for some sandwiches at the time. I told them whilst flashing the 12 blade around ....nobody touches the fucking power lines until the launch was done and the easy blocks finished. If i missed out on my fucking rabbitcoins...i will probably freak out there and then... get back in your electricity van, chill out listen to some of that rap music noise i heard blearing out as your roared up my drive way... i will come out in a while a few million rabbits better off...win win.

I was taking my senile grandmother (whom i love dearly)  out for the day at the zoo last week. I got a reminder on my phone a coin launch in 30 mins..... boom - gone - granny was returned home later by social services..... of course i'd been wondering where she'd gone? thank god they found her. I cashed in some rabbit later bought her "pain and gain" on dvd. You give and you get back.

That's right....dedication. In this life you're either a do -er or a don't -er.  

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
CryptoPirates earnings are showing up too now, just delayed as I've said before Smiley

Bullshit, I've mined there for more than 15 minutes and gotten less than 5% credits compared to what i got in bamboohouse in 5 minutes. Cryptopirates is a scam.

yeah same for me too.

Yeah cryptopirates took my 5k coins I had already confirmed and they "magically" disappeared. The guy running the pool said he had no record I ever had them in my account.

Waste of electricity and early mining.
If anyone is capable of helping us with the pools that would be nice. We can at least have them as a set of "donation" pools for people willing to donate 2% for example towards development.
Activity: 434
CryptoPirates earnings are showing up too now, just delayed as I've said before Smiley

Bullshit, I've mined there for more than 15 minutes and gotten less than 5% credits compared to what i got in bamboohouse in 5 minutes. Cryptopirates is a scam.

yeah same for me too.
Activity: 266
WTS 4500 Credits for 1 BTC

I will pay you 50 BC

Stop writing such bullshit. Send first or we use escrow.
I will pay you 100 BTC for each 1 Credit.
Should have used amdoge's pool, goyim |:-^)

Where is the fork? I am receiving payouts from both pools as they confirm. All go to my wallet just fine.
This, bamboohouse paying out fine
Where is the fork? I am receiving payouts from both pools as they confirm. All go to my wallet just fine.
Pages:
Jump to: