Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 58. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WTS 4500 Credits for 1 BTC

I will pay you 50 BC

Stop writing such bullshit. Send first or we use escrow.
Activity: 266
There is no fork by the way.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Yo, watup! NOthing getting accepted only detecting new blocks. I dont like this. No
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
May be devs could consider relaunch...  Undecided

+1  2hours from now
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Mac wallet looks really strange/distorted never seen something like this. Why like this?? Really not nice,sorry
Anyhow thx for having it up after launch...it was good intention

Activity: 6
May be devs could consider relaunch...  Undecided
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
WTS 4500 Credits for 1 BTC
Activity: 42
I always enjoy it when someone decides to launch a coin in the middle of the work day in the world's largest crypto market and then screws it up.  Horay for scheduling a miner to start at the time the devs said the OFFICIAL pools would be ready!  Horay for losing an entire day of mining!

What a waste.

How clueless do the devs have to be to screw the OFFICIAL pools up?  In hindsight, I'm glad I won't be wasting $2 in electricity on this failure-in-motion.

http://cr.bamboohouse.info

This pool works perfectly and has been up for 30-40mins.

I'd use amDOGE's pool if I were at home, but I'm not.

Then wait, one day isn't going to impact you. Read the "FAIR" segment of the thread.

I'm having trouble mustering a lot of faith in a coin whose developer didn't think to test launch and (or on the off chance they did test launch) couldn't get one of four OFFICIAL pools ready in time to actually support the launch.
Activity: 994
FYI I'm at work and having been mining since launch. Teamviewer on my phone works nicely.
Activity: 30
Someone run solo? What is config?
Activity: 180
Already forked and the official pools are down. What a joke.
Activity: 588
Activity: 126
I always enjoy it when someone decides to launch a coin in the middle of the work day in the world's largest crypto market and then screws it up.  Horay for scheduling a miner to start at the time the devs said the OFFICIAL pools would be ready!  Horay for losing an entire day of mining!

What a waste.

How clueless do the devs have to be to screw the OFFICIAL pools up?  In hindsight, I'm glad I won't be wasting $2 in electricity on this failure-in-motion.

Then wait, one day isn't going to impact you. Read the "FAIR" segment of the thread.

What a waste.

What a waste.

People can mine right now, there's multiple pools available.

The official pools will be fixed soon enough for those wanting to donate for Credits development

Those of us with jobs have to schedule CGWatcher actions to start mining at launch when a NEET dev decides to launch mid-day on a Monday (lol).  One would expect the OFFICIAL pools to actually function at launch.
Activity: 56

What a waste.

Activity: 994
Cryptopirates is catching up, the amount of traffic lagged them. Bamboo seems to have better servers. The launch went fine, pools failing have nothing to do with the launch of a coin. Lrn2 solo or wait for pools. Less than a year ago it took at least a couple of weeks for pools to come up.

What a waste.

Pages:
Jump to: