Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 63. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
how config this this is scrypt or scrypt with N-factor? Roll Eyes

Read the thread! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

Scrypt  Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
great been looking forward to this
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
What is the wallet password ?

Released at launch. This gives people the opportunity to be ready and virus scan everything
FIRST DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE UP
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Thanks, that's awesome!  Never thought I would see an article about us, especially before launch!

It's nothing major, and my site is still pretty small , but we do what we can Smiley

Thanks, that's awesome!  Never thought I would see an article about us, especially before launch!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
No offense but website CSS is childish and the 1 post wonders aren't too encouraging...

Will keep mining Darkcoin, at least it has...a competent dev.
Activity: 16
30 minutes pretty hype right now
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Okay so since it is such a concern, we will have password protected zips out in a few minutes.  

I would also highly recommend posting the coin.conf in the main post too as that's what all devs are doing now, it really helps us pool owners get the pools up faster when we have the config info before launch or at least the rpcport

not the nodes though since they will get ddos as always

Available on launch

You can always message this info to pool owners.
Okay so since it is such a concern, we will have password protected zips out in a few minutes.  

I would also highly recommend posting the coin.conf in the main post too as that's what all devs are doing now, it really helps us pool owners get the pools up faster when we have the config info before launch or at least the rpcport

Available on launch
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 28

scamcoin or not ? i dont understand??

its not a scam but there's no point mining it early while the blocks will increase 1k per 2 weeks so if you mine on the next 2 weeks youll probalby get 2.5 more than mining it now, if you mine 3 months from now youll be getting 6x more than mining it @ launch.

>implying same/similar difficulty and block acquisition time

also good move to released pw protected archives of wallets, that guy had a very valid point.

Thanks, if there are any concerns about the release we definitely want to hear them. 

Just to clarify!
Launch is at the turn of the next hour
Activity: 13
scamcoin or not ? i dont understand??

its not a scam but there's no point mining it early while the blocks will increase 1k per 2 weeks so if you mine on the next 2 weeks youll probalby get 2.5 more than mining it now, if you mine 3 months from now youll be getting 6x more than mining it @ launch.

>implying same/similar difficulty and block acquisition time

also good move to released pw protected archives of wallets, that guy had a very valid point.
Activity: 28
Cryptopirates have a pool too...http://cr.cryptopirates.net/ not just the 4 official ones..

Thanks, mikk2k2 for the support Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: