Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1028. (Read 587819 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 15, 2015, 04:38:36 AM
Sri Lanka is building amazing 1st innings into this 1st test i think Sri Lanka will cross 500 runs before tea break and will declare its innings if it want to take this match decisive, if Sri Lanka succeed to get some early wickets today than this match will be end with any team victory most possible chance of Sri Lanka to win this 1st test match.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
October 15, 2015, 03:51:02 AM
Even though India won the match I dont think they're going to keep up in the long term.On the other hand, South Africa however needs to change its team formation to keep up their games!Cant wait to watch both the teams play next.

I think now onwards SA have a tough time to beat india. India already got boost from this match winning even though they got less runs but they manage to defend that small total so I think this one day match India may surely win it. Now SA have a tough time to face india. Any way we should appreciate the good performance for any site.

hahaha now everyone is talking about india good team and SA is getting unform, after 1st match all were accusing india team, but this is sports and in this any team can bounce back, yesterday india has shown that if they want they can get back in the game, now the 3rd odi will be very interesting as both team are now 1-1 in the odi series
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 14, 2015, 11:32:31 PM
Even though India won the match I dont think they're going to keep up in the long term.On the other hand, South Africa however needs to change its team formation to keep up their games!Cant wait to watch both the teams play next.

I think now onwards SA have a tough time to beat india. India already got boost from this match winning even though they got less runs but they manage to defend that small total so I think this one day match India may surely win it. Now SA have a tough time to face india. Any way we should appreciate the good performance for any site.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 14, 2015, 04:53:12 PM

Yes, I am also excited to watch the next match of this series. After winning today's match, this one day series is getting interesting as both teams have won one match and now they will put their all the efforts to win the next game, each team will try to take a lead by 2-1 by winning next match. I think India is looking very good as compare to SA, lets see what happen in next matches.
October 14, 2015, 04:08:37 PM
Ind vs SA ODI : Now series has been level by 1-1, next matches will be more and more interesting. I would prefer to bet live on the next matches as both the teams have won one match, SA is already in the terrific form and after winning todays match India will also be more confident. So it will be better to bet on a live match according to the situation.
October 14, 2015, 04:00:10 PM
Congratulation to team India for good defend it was looking much hard to set good total in first innings with quick lose of early wickets but Dhoni played wonderful innings and gave nice fighting total, bowlers did nice job to defend this total which was very hard there but South Africa made same mistake like India and lost this easy match and India succeed to level this series.

Agreed with you that is great performance of Indian team and very nice victory.

Yes i am also agreed with you Dhoni did awesome and i have won my bet on 225 total runs @1.82 but i thought South Africa will win this low scoring match but Indian bowlers was wonderful today and well defend this match easily.

You are lucky person because it was looking much hard for India from start but overall it win this match with wonderful performance.

It was really a good match to book some profit, I also won my bet on India @4. I was very confident from the moment when Dhoni started striking the ball in the middle of the bat, then i took a chance and believed that Dhoni will put some respectable score. Luck was on Dhoni's side, first he won the toss and then got his form back. Overall good performance by India, Congrats.
October 14, 2015, 03:53:59 PM
Congratulation to team India for good defend it was looking much hard to set good total in first innings with quick lose of early wickets but Dhoni played wonderful innings and gave nice fighting total, bowlers did nice job to defend this total which was very hard there but South Africa made same mistake like India and lost this easy match and India succeed to level this series.

Yes i am also agreed with you Dhoni did awesome and i have won my bet on 225 total runs @1.82 but i thought South Africa will win this low scoring match but Indian bowlers was wonderful today and well defend this match easily.

You are lucky person because it was looking much hard for India from start but overall it win this match with wonderful performance.
Under floodlights spinner fact was very important and Indian spinners done as they done this many times before this match now South Africa need to learn lesson from this and change their batting formation 

Yes, spinners did very good job for India. They picked some important wickets at right time, they bowled tightly and restricted the runs which build-ed the pressure on South African batsman. Today its highlighted that SA batsman were struggling against spinners. I think Dhoni will come up with three spinners in the next match. Axar Patel, Harbhajan and AMit Mishra; it would be great if Ashwin gets fit for the match.
Activity: 812
October 14, 2015, 02:48:02 PM

Under floodlights spinner fact was very important and Indian spinners done as they done this many times before this match now South Africa need to learn lesson from this and change their batting formation 
Activity: 700
October 14, 2015, 02:42:55 PM

Activity: 700
October 14, 2015, 01:28:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
October 14, 2015, 01:21:21 PM
Activity: 784
October 14, 2015, 12:57:01 PM
Finally India has won their first match in the current series and they have level the series by 1-1. Now India will try to win the next match in order to take a lead in this series and they can do this as they are more confident than previous matches. On other hand South Africa will also try to win the next match but I think their weakness has been highlighted in today's match and India will take advantage of this.
October 14, 2015, 12:47:41 PM
South Africa is truly wonderful team more better than India in all field, bowlers did very good job today and India failed to set big target as many people expecting for target 300+ runs when India is go for bat first but made so many mistakes there and put India in big trouble.

you are absolutely correct, in home ground also they are not able to perform then in other countrys they are very poor. not able to bat and bowl it is better to change the total team and put the  fresh talent to take over.

There is already fresh talent in the team, Indian selectors have already done this in the past and kept some big players like Sehwag, Gambhir, Youvraj, Zaheer and Harbhajan out of the team due to performance issue  and to give chance to fresh talent. This is not possible to win each and every match and every time changing the team is not solution instead they should work on their mistakes and weakness.
October 14, 2015, 12:35:03 PM
South African bowlers failed to wrap up Indian batsman as they were in a very good position to all out India within 200 runs. No doubt Dhoni was playing cleverly and extremely well, I think AB De Villiers make some wrong bowling changes for example: JP Duminy - Dhoni and Harbhajan targeted Duminy and scored many runs which boosted and shifted  the momentum to India's side.
October 14, 2015, 12:29:26 PM
South Africa's current situation shows it has very tiny chances of winning and India has golden chance to make a successful comeback in the series.South African tail handers should not be big problem for India's bowlers to finish the match quickly.

And they did Smiley, the series is 1-1 and it's going to be a good series since both the teams are now equal, very good effort by Indians to win this one, at one point of time when they were batting it looked like they were going to lose but Dhoni batted superbly and got them a good enough total and their bowlers defended and that too with their main spinner missing from the side. Nice win for them indeed.

Yes, what a comeback from team India and the captain Dhoni. All credit should be given to Dhoni and Indian bowlers, they have done their job brilliantly. Dhoni played very important inning today. Axar Patel got three wickets and Bhuvneshwar Kumar got the wickets at right time and as per me these wickets was the turning point of the match.
Activity: 672
October 14, 2015, 11:18:55 AM
South Africa's current situation shows it has very tiny chances of winning and India has golden chance to make a successful comeback in the series.South African tail handers should not be big problem for India's bowlers to finish the match quickly.

And they did Smiley, the series is 1-1 and it's going to be a good series since both the teams are now equal, very good effort by Indians to win this one, at one point of time when they were batting it looked like they were going to lose but Dhoni batted superbly and got them a good enough total and their bowlers defended and that too with their main spinner missing from the side. Nice win for them indeed.
Activity: 714
October 14, 2015, 11:10:14 AM
Activity: 812
October 14, 2015, 11:09:57 AM
India is back to match South Africa lost 3 quick wickets what a nice bowling performance by Patel that is really nice now South Africa has to play more careful to chase this target.
As I post in start of South Africa inning its all on Indian Spinners they done good job for team 5 good wickets almost destroy South Africa but tail enders giving tough time to India this match is now going to be very interesting
legendary
Activity: 1050
October 14, 2015, 10:05:17 AM
India is back to match South Africa lost 3 quick wickets what a nice bowling performance by Patel that is really nice now South Africa has to play more careful to chase this target.

That is real twist last 3 wickets down very quickly nice bowling job by Indian spinners so i think Indian team have increase pressure on South Africa to comeback into this match, very dangerous man AB de Villiers is on batting so it has chance to win this match.
Activity: 714
October 14, 2015, 10:00:14 AM
Jump to: