Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1030. (Read 587655 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 13, 2015, 11:50:53 PM
In today's match my prediction is SA will win again as they are in great form and india already lost T20 and there confidence is very low.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2015, 11:45:02 PM
Tomorrow we have another good match India vs South Africa.India is favorite even lost last match.I will place my bet on India @1.82 as India is going to win this match to keep interesting this series.

This too early to place bet on India that is not a good suggestion while live betting you can good more high odds for India because it is not consistent in performance and can't handle pressure of chase i will prefer live betting for this match.

As of now indian players confidence level is very bad so it is not a good idea to place bet now but better to wait for live match and see first few overs or bet after one side match finish. Currently most of the indian players are not playing with full potential and their moral has gone down so any thing can happen in this match. I don't trust Dhoni any more so bet carefully.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 13, 2015, 06:02:08 PM
Tomorrow we have another good match India vs South Africa.India is favorite even lost last match.I will place my bet on India @1.82 as India is going to win this match to keep interesting this series.

This too early to place bet on India that is not a good suggestion while live betting you can good more high odds for India because it is not consistent in performance and can't handle pressure of chase i will prefer live betting for this match.
@trafficolaa is right its not good idea to place bet because India is not consistent in performance and they have some serious off the field issues tomorrow match is not going one sided its could be interested match and odds could be changed for both teams
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 13, 2015, 03:20:38 PM

Activity: 784
October 13, 2015, 03:10:43 PM
todays zim vs ire match was superb, now coming to pak vs england match, right now pak is favrite but as per the ground stat draw may come favrite.

Yes, currently Pakistan is favorite as they have started really well with their batting. Well payed Hafeez 98 runs and Shoaib Malik 124 runs, because of such fabulous performance Pakistan has managed to score decent total on day 1 which is 286/4. This is the comeback match for Shoaib Malik who is returning to the test cricket after almost five years and what a come back - 124 not out.
October 13, 2015, 03:02:49 PM

Agreed with you, even I think that India will bounce back with second ODI and will level the series. I think toss will be very important for tomorrows match, as per me both the teams will go for batting if they win the toss. They will try to set a huge target and will try to build target chasing pressure on opponent. No doubt it will be high scoring match as we have already seen that both the teams are capable of it.
October 13, 2015, 02:54:40 PM
Good finish by Ireland, finally they won the last match and avoided clean sweep by loosing the series by 2-1. Zimbabwe also played really well, they were taking wickets on regular intervals but failed to picked the last two wickets. Overall both the teams has played very well and they have shown improvement in their performance but at the end Zimbabwe came out as a better team.
October 13, 2015, 01:31:23 PM
I notice a lot of wagering on cricket in this sub but being a north American i have only a passing familiarity with the game. it looks very similar to baseball (was probably the inspiration for baseball) I am wondering if the wagering follows similar traits? baseball can be difficult to get a spread on, but it is good to bet on because it is really hard to fix the games. I'm assuming cricket is the same. am I correct?

Yea its too much wagering in cricket just because of worlds most populated countries India, Pakistan and Bangladesh too much involve in this its has some familiarity with Baseball but wagering is different because in Baseball you can bet on match total inning total and team total but in cricket we have many bets like top batsman who is going to hit century best bowler and last one in last few years too much fixing involve in cricket just because of this now its dirty game for all rules and other things you can check this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket
Activity: 672
October 13, 2015, 01:27:14 PM
October 13, 2015, 01:10:26 PM
I will say today's match was one of the best as till the last end of the match was not clear who will win.Ireland as well as Zimbabwe played very good.Ireland won the match in the end this is good end of the series in my opinion.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
October 13, 2015, 12:33:15 PM
todays zim vs ire match was superb, now coming to pak vs england match, right now pak is favrite but as per the ground stat draw may come favrite.
Activity: 546
October 13, 2015, 11:38:53 AM
Yeah , match was a nail biting one , i readily enjoyed the last innings , Zim had a good chance to win but the target was not set high else the match could be more interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009
Ad maiora!
October 13, 2015, 11:34:00 AM
I notice a lot of wagering on cricket in this sub but being a north American i have only a passing familiarity with the game. it looks very similar to baseball (was probably the inspiration for baseball) I am wondering if the wagering follows similar traits? baseball can be difficult to get a spread on, but it is good to bet on because it is really hard to fix the games. I'm assuming cricket is the same. am I correct?
Activity: 686
October 13, 2015, 11:27:01 AM
Ireland succeed to finish this match with winning shot by 2 wickets in last moment that match was very interesting and so much hard to predict who will win this match.
Activity: 504
October 13, 2015, 11:25:00 AM
what a finish superb, at last ireland won a game and this series finished with zimbabwe 2-1 ireland, congrats zimbabwe winning the series.
October 13, 2015, 11:12:24 AM
what a match, really this two teams have given superb game, all the matches they gave both team favrite and who ever played in this series would have earned nice money.
Great fight by tail enders give moral boost win but Zimbabwe was also very good in bowling and batting they show really exciting cricket congrats to all winners
legendary
Activity: 1050
October 13, 2015, 11:11:51 AM
Finally Ireland won this match but it was so much stress match like before Irish players made so many mistake to chase this low target, i am relaxed now to get nice profit by betting on Ireland.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
October 13, 2015, 11:04:48 AM
what a match, really this two teams have given superb game, all the matches they gave both team favrite and who ever played in this series would have earned nice money.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
October 13, 2015, 11:04:24 AM
what a tight match , ireland are lacking in batting, now only 2 wickets held up, they dont have to go for high shots they can do in singles also,

Really in very tight situation and still hard to say anything is much hard.
Activity: 504
October 13, 2015, 11:01:47 AM
what a tight match , ireland are lacking in batting, now only 2 wickets held up, they dont have to go for high shots they can do in singles also,
Jump to: