Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1032. (Read 587655 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
October 13, 2015, 09:24:45 AM
Ireland needs to play more careful to win this match and i  hope it will win today.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 13, 2015, 09:21:32 AM
Ireland had made almost half runs at loss of three wickets and half overs have been completed.Ireland needs to show more maturity to keep wickets in hands and should play normal without being pressurized if they really want to win.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
October 13, 2015, 09:19:24 AM
ireland lost their 3rd wicket they are now 94/3 in 25 overs still they have to go 50% now this pair have to give good partnership then only they can win this game. or else they will lose this series with 3-0 with out winning
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
October 13, 2015, 09:03:22 AM
till now ireland is playing perfectly and this pair have to be their for some more time , and the other should also perform well, then ireland can win this game. and take this series to 2-1, zimbabwe are searching wicket to come back to the game.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 13, 2015, 08:08:38 AM
Very good start by Irish batsman, 31 from 5 overs with no loss of wicket which is very good score. They just need to continue with same pace, 157 more runs needed from 44 overs which is easily achievable if they don't loose too many wickets in between. They have very good chance to minimize the defeat by 2-1, lets see how they chase the remaining runs.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 13, 2015, 08:03:41 AM
batting starting is very good utilising the batting powerplay fully if ireland keep this batting pair for around 100 runs then ireland is winning confirm apart if they collapse . zimbabwe have to restric ireland in this powerplay batting and take some 1 or 2 wicket which will put pressure on ireland.
October 13, 2015, 07:52:12 AM
Currently both batsmen set and if they succeed to post more 80 to 90 runs then its could be very interesting match but surely these 2 stay at crease at end of this inning otherwise Ireland is in drive seat they done very good job today

Ireland finally succeed to get more important wickets of Raza and Chigumbura so after this lost i don't think Zimbabwe will be able to cross 200 runs milestone it will be much hard task for tail handlers.
8th wicket down and Ireland is hot favorite right now odds just 1.25 this could be one sided match as Ireland is very good in batting

i dont agree that this match will go one sided to ireland , their is still 2nd innings and if zimbabwe bowl well and defend this score. if ireland lose some wickets in starting then we can see some flicks in odds and even zimbabwe favorite. nothing is impossible in cricket.

Agreed with you that this will not be a one sided match. Zimbabwe also has some quality bowling attack, if they get few early success in the form of some quick wickets then they have very good chance to win this match. They just need to take wickets on regular interval which will build pressure on Irish batsman.
October 13, 2015, 07:47:15 AM
Zimbabwe recovered so much after early disaster and at the moment playing sensible shots and moving to the 240+ runs target and as i look on this match it seems Zimbabwe will win this match it they get 240+ runs in first innings.

I don't think that Zimbabwe will go beyond 200 runs. They have lost their 3rd wicket on 57 runs from 21 overs, Ireland is bowling really well and they have restricted Zimbabwe from scoring the runs. They need to continue with some good bowling along with tight fielding, if they succeeded to keep them below 200 then it will be easy for Ireland to chase the target.

Yes that is true today Ireland playing totally different than first 2 matches and will try all its best to win this match and make this series 2-1 instead of 3-0.

Wow, as said previously Ireland restricted Zimbabwe from scoring more than 200 runs, very good bowling by Ireland. now its time to chase this target successfully if Ireland wants to win this match and avoid the white wash. They have to build small partnership and without taking too much risk just need to rotate the strike, I hope they can do this.
Activity: 700
October 13, 2015, 07:02:22 AM
Well done Ireland that is good performance to restrict Zimbabwe 187 runs, this is great opportunity of Ireland to win this match with responsible betting and make this series 2-1.
October 13, 2015, 06:51:10 AM
Currently both batsmen set and if they succeed to post more 80 to 90 runs then its could be very interesting match but surely these 2 stay at crease at end of this inning otherwise Ireland is in drive seat they done very good job today

Ireland finally succeed to get more important wickets of Raza and Chigumbura so after this lost i don't think Zimbabwe will be able to cross 200 runs milestone it will be much hard task for tail handlers.
8th wicket down and Ireland is hot favorite right now odds just 1.25 this could be one sided match as Ireland is very good in batting

i dont agree that this match will go one sided to ireland , their is still 2nd innings and if zimbabwe bowl well and defend this score. if ireland lose some wickets in starting then we can see some flicks in odds and even zimbabwe favorite. nothing is impossible in cricket.
Activity: 812
October 13, 2015, 06:37:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
October 13, 2015, 06:31:41 AM

October 13, 2015, 06:30:11 AM
as per my view zimbabwe will score from 200 to 230 runs and their bowling is also good so now they just need to build this partnership and score above 230+ and then they have to bowl well and defend this score.
Now its very hard to reach 200+ as 2 very good timely wickets for Ireland bring them favorite for this match 2 new batsmen on crease and they need to do something special which is looking not good right now
October 13, 2015, 06:14:50 AM
October 13, 2015, 06:13:16 AM
as per my view zimbabwe will score from 200 to 230 runs and their bowling is also good so now they just need to build this partnership and score above 230+ and then they have to bowl well and defend this score.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 13, 2015, 05:49:24 AM
Ireland playing extraordinary today.There are 4 wickets down and last hope for Zimbabwe is Raza and Chigumbura's partnership.Zimbabwe is in real trouble but if these batsmen succeeds to settle down on the wickets then the end of ist inning will show totally different picture.

That is key wickets of Zimbabwe these are last 2 batsmen who can dangerous for Ireland to build this innings so let's see how Ireland will handle them today no doubt it is wonderful in bowling with very tight fielding.

If these batsman build good partnership for another 70 to 80 runs then Zimbabwe can reach around good total of 250+ runs. However those 250 runs may not be sufficient to defend but it looks like today Zimbabwe can't go more than 250 runs. Ireland have a good chance of winning this match. They should control these last crucial overs.
October 13, 2015, 05:34:35 AM
Ireland playing extraordinary today.There are 4 wickets down and last hope for Zimbabwe is Raza and Chigumbura's partnership.Zimbabwe is in real trouble but if these batsmen succeeds to settle down on the wickets then the end of ist inning will show totally different picture.

That is key wickets of Zimbabwe these are last 2 batsmen who can dangerous for Ireland to build this innings so let's see how Ireland will handle them today no doubt it is wonderful in bowling with very tight fielding.
Activity: 728
October 13, 2015, 05:30:46 AM
October 13, 2015, 05:27:38 AM
Williams is doing wonderful job for Zimbabwe if Ireland don't try to take this important wicket than in middle order Raza is plus point for it and i also think than Zimbabwe will get succeed to total runs around 220-250 easily as like last 10 overs can change the whole match there.
Activity: 686
October 13, 2015, 05:21:09 AM
Zimbabwe recovered so much after early disaster and at the moment playing sensible shots and moving to the 240+ runs target and as i look on this match it seems Zimbabwe will win this match it they get 240+ runs in first innings.

I don't think that Zimbabwe will go beyond 200 runs. They have lost their 3rd wicket on 57 runs from 21 overs, Ireland is bowling really well and they have restricted Zimbabwe from scoring the runs. They need to continue with some good bowling along with tight fielding, if they succeeded to keep them below 200 then it will be easy for Ireland to chase the target.

Yes that is true today Ireland playing totally different than first 2 matches and will try all its best to win this match and make this series 2-1 instead of 3-0.
Jump to: