Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1052. (Read 587819 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 05, 2015, 05:09:47 AM
My bet was on Pakistan in first match and on other match I will go again for S.Africa and will prefer to arbitrage on that match if there will be any possibility to do so.Zimbabwe played nice till now but after fall of this wicket I don't thin any partnership will resist in front of bowlers.

I have my bet on Pakistan into match and i hope Pakistan will win this match and series also, i think that pitch is not tough like previous 2 matches and Pakistan will chase easily this time.
Activity: 700
October 05, 2015, 05:02:20 AM
My bet was on Pakistan in first match and on other match I will go again for S.Africa and will prefer to arbitrage on that match if there will be any possibility to do so.Zimbabwe played nice till now but after fall of this wicket I don't thin any partnership will resist in front of bowlers.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2015, 04:39:03 AM
I placed on Pakistan before the start of the match.I think this was good decision to bowl first as Pakistani side is not very good to chase and they want to overcome their weakness and wants to practice for future events.I am quite sure Pakistan will win.Last match was finished uncorrected.

I think that is not a good decision to place bet on Pakistan when it is bowling because it has some serious problem with top order batsmen so you have to go first with Zimbabwe it seems they will able to score 250+ runs in first innings than you make win on both side easily.

That is good suggestion for this 3rd odi match and that is crucial for both team because it will decide who is the winner of this odi series, i have my bet on 250 runs or more and on Zimbabwe Pakistani top order not in good form.
Activity: 658
October 05, 2015, 04:25:36 AM
I placed on Pakistan before the start of the match.I think this was good decision to bowl first as Pakistani side is not very good to chase and they want to overcome their weakness and wants to practice for future events.I am quite sure Pakistan will win.Last match was finished uncorrected.

I think that is not a good decision to place bet on Pakistan when it is bowling because it has some serious problem with top order batsmen so you have to go first with Zimbabwe it seems they will able to score 250+ runs in first innings than you make win on both side easily.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
October 05, 2015, 04:03:02 AM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
October 05, 2015, 03:50:09 AM
Pakistani team again won the toss and decided to bowl first.They need early wickets to limit the Zimbabwean at minimum score.I hope this time they will prove their decision regarding bowl first was correct.It will not repeat the last game and we will have to watch some good match.
Activity: 910
October 04, 2015, 10:44:35 PM
South Africa is now quite confidence by defeating India in the opening T20 by a hefty margin of seven wickets and will anticipate the same flow in this second match as well.  But the home team will try to level the series with their full force. Any way this match will be very good to watch and very difficult to predict the results so enjoy the match.
legendary
Activity: 1456
October 04, 2015, 09:33:36 PM
Yes I too think today pakistan and india will win the matches. Pakistan we can say more than 95% for surely they will win but india we can't say because opponents are equally strong so I will wait for the live match to guess who will win.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
October 04, 2015, 04:30:31 PM
Tomorrow have two matches.

Second T20 between India and SA and 3rd ODI between pakistan and Zimbabwe. Any guessing who will win?

In my research both the matches are decided after toss. 2nd odi pak vs zim pak won toss but took bowling and you saw how good batting and bowling zimbabwe have done, pakistan is good with chasing bowling, zimbabwe cannot take batting pressure in chasing.

In india and sa match now it is hard to predict because both the team bowling and batting is good.

I think this time Pakistan will not make any mistake if they won the Toss they will take batting first , as now they know that their bowling is strong then from batting side.

In India vs SA match this time India will try to take revenge and will take bowling this time if they won the toss as they are good in chasing with good batting line up.
Activity: 504
October 03, 2015, 10:02:33 PM

Second T20 between India and SA and 3rd ODI between pakistan and Zimbabwe. Any guessing who will win?

In my research both the matches are decided after toss. 2nd odi pak vs zim pak won toss but took bowling and you saw how good batting and bowling zimbabwe have done, pakistan is good with chasing bowling, zimbabwe cannot take batting pressure in chasing.

In india and sa match now it is hard to predict because both the team bowling and batting is good.
legendary
Merit: 1023
October 03, 2015, 08:46:40 PM

legendary
October 03, 2015, 08:23:07 PM
Zimbabwe got afraid of sohaib malik and pakistan winning so they took the reason of bad light and ran away from the ground and won by 5 rus in d/l method. it is really very disappointed decision for pakistan who looked to win this match.

I totally agree with you , i was watching the match and as the Umpire stopped the game and said that there is light problem , then Zim Team started moving Out Of The ground as ,Malik & shah were still there on the Pitch , Umpire told to wait 8 minutes ,if the light will be fine then match could go on , but zim guys went off the ground saying bad light and they cant bowl , this was a cheap attitude from zim team ass they were fearing to loose.

Yes that is like that Pakistan made wonderful come back to this match with amazing batting of Malik it was very close to win this and i have much bad feelings about this decision as i have lost lost my money on this match. Angry

The home team were superb with the bat and both chamu chibhabha and elton chigumbura helped them post a challenging total for the pakistan. While defending their bowlers also provided the early breakthroughs and reduced the Pakistan to 6 wickets for just 76 runs but later on 7th wicket partnerships is the one caused damage but finally their luck made them win in this match but they should have tried another two overs as well.
Activity: 700
October 03, 2015, 03:49:41 PM
Zimbabwe got afraid of sohaib malik and pakistan winning so they took the reason of bad light and ran away from the ground and won by 5 rus in d/l method. it is really very disappointed decision for pakistan who looked to win this match.

I totally agree with you , i was watching the match and as the Umpire stopped the game and said that there is light problem , then Zim Team started moving Out Of The ground as ,Malik & shah were still there on the Pitch , Umpire told to wait 8 minutes ,if the light will be fine then match could go on , but zim guys went off the ground saying bad light and they cant bowl , this was a cheap attitude from zim team ass they were fearing to loose.

Yes that is like that Pakistan made wonderful come back to this match with amazing batting of Malik it was very close to win this and i have much bad feelings about this decision as i have lost lost my money on this match. Angry
Activity: 812
October 03, 2015, 12:09:04 PM
Bad decision ruin this great game they need to change things for decision like this I am really not happy with this even I won my bet but this is not fair result
Activity: 546
October 03, 2015, 12:08:20 PM

October 03, 2015, 12:01:46 PM
Activity: 546
October 03, 2015, 11:59:16 AM
I could say that there was still a hope For Pak to Win as Malik was on the Batting , anyways Umpires called off the game because of Bad Light and Zim won by 5 Runs , shitty D/L method.
legendary
Activity: 1050
October 03, 2015, 11:54:44 AM
The inevitable has happened. It's official now: Zimbabwe emerge victorious, they win by 5 runs (D/L method). Pakistan players look utterly disappointed with the outcome of this game. Meanwhile, Zimbabwean players let out a sigh of relief after what could be termed as an action-packed last one hour or so.
October 03, 2015, 11:11:00 AM
wow today zimbabwe played a superb batting, i told yesterday in pak vs zim match toss and decision of taking batting or bowling is very important. today pak won toss but took bowling, when they know their batting is weak they should have taken batting so that their bowling had done something, but now zimbabwe is in winning position.
Activity: 728
October 03, 2015, 10:10:31 AM
Still it is doable if both the batsmen play sensibly by building partnership at this moment.The required run rate is accessible as in remaining players easily we can see couple of good hitters.So all depend on this partnership.
Jump to: