Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1055. (Read 587655 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2015, 11:36:05 AM
I got South Africa @3.76 odds because i still believe that will not be an one side match South Africa has strong batting line up and they can chase this target  like de Villiers, Amla and Duminy, i will try arbitrage during 2nd innings to make win on both side if i am lucky today.
Start is very good for South Africa and quickly odds gone down  @2.5 still good for put some money of South Africa

I also hope South Africa will be over 100 runs in first 10 overs, i think that is fantastic decision to open from Amla and Ab de Villiers and after 10 overs situation will be more clear and this match will be in that position so we will know who will win that match.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 02, 2015, 11:30:14 AM
I got South Africa @3.76 odds because i still believe that will not be an one side match South Africa has strong batting line up and they can chase this target  like de Villiers, Amla and Duminy, i will try arbitrage during 2nd innings to make win on both side if i am lucky today.
Start is very good for South Africa and quickly odds gone down  @2.5 still good for put some money of South Africa
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
October 02, 2015, 11:28:50 AM
Wow that is blasting cricket i have my bet for 190 runs or more @1.80 odds but at the moment like Indian batsmen playing looking like target will be over 210.

Now india last two quick wickets in one over and they are in good position to reach 200+ but these last 4 overs they have to score 10 runs. So for to watch this match was fantastic and do not worry about betting enjoy the game. Any way SA also have a great batsmen so if they play good match then they also can also reach this score.

It looking possible for India to get 200+ runs Dhoni and Raina are hard hitter and will achieve this target in 1st innings to get India in strong position to start with win of this t20 series and this is golden chance for India to make sure it's win.

Let's see how India finish this innings Sharma scored century Kohli scored 43 runs and this brilliant partnership put India in strong position and help to get this huge score for defend, South African batsmen have to play more fast to chase this and this will be more risky for them while chasing 200 runs in 20 overs.

The target for South Africa is 200 runs, India has batted brilliantly which helped them to put a good total. Good contribution from Rohit Sharma (100 runs) and Vitar Kohli (46 runs), this partnership helped india to get a big total. Now its indian bowler's responsibilty to get some early wickets and put some pressure on South African team, if the wickets keep falling on a regular interval then it will be difficult for them to chase this big total.
Activity: 896
October 02, 2015, 11:28:02 AM
Activity: 504
October 02, 2015, 11:22:43 AM
sorry i had actually Backed SA @ 4.2

and india had imposed 199/5 in 20 overs , if Devillers and FAF do batting above 6 over we can see the odd jumping and even we can see SA favrite. now everything is on SA batting as their batting line is very good, and dew factor also should get benefited.
October 02, 2015, 11:17:08 AM
South Africa tour of India, 1st T20I: India v South Africa at Dharamsala, Oct 2, 2015

Match is at dharamsala, which is small ground and here 200+ runs are chaseble ,  so now it is all about india's bowling and South Africa batting how they perform. right now India is going like they are going to post 200+ runs

200 plus runs are possible for india, they have already scored 160 runs and five overs more to go. Rohit Sharma has completed his 1st T20 century, Dhoni and Raina yet to bat. Right now all the things are in India's favor, also note that India has some good bowling attack as compared to South Africa, India can easily score 40 runs in 30 balls.

Today their is Dwe factor which can give benefit to SA , now its all upto their batting line up, they also have big hitters , who have played in IPL and they are not new to this ground. Layed SA @ 4.2
This wicket has nothing for bowlers and this 200 figures is chase able as Indian done batting South Africans also can do so this odd @4.2 is very good for me right now
legendary
October 02, 2015, 11:14:46 AM
Wow that is blasting cricket i have my bet for 190 runs or more @1.80 odds but at the moment like Indian batsmen playing looking like target will be over 210.

Now india last two quick wickets in one over and they are in good position to reach 200+ but these last 4 overs they have to score 10 runs. So for to watch this match was fantastic and do not worry about betting enjoy the game. Any way SA also have a great batsmen so if they play good match then they also can also reach this score.

It looking possible for India to get 200+ runs Dhoni and Raina are hard hitter and will achieve this target in 1st innings to get India in strong position to start with win of this t20 series and this is golden chance for India to make sure it's win.

Let's see how India finish this innings Sharma scored century Kohli scored 43 runs and this brilliant partnership put India in strong position and help to get this huge score for defend, South African batsmen have to play more fast to chase this and this will be more risky for them while chasing 200 runs in 20 overs.
October 02, 2015, 11:13:32 AM
South Africa tour of India, 1st T20I: India v South Africa at Dharamsala, Oct 2, 2015

Match is at dharamsala, which is small ground and here 200+ runs are chaseble ,  so now it is all about india's bowling and South Africa batting how they perform. right now India is going like they are going to post 200+ runs

200 plus runs are possible for india, they have already scored 160 runs and five overs more to go. Rohit Sharma has completed his 1st T20 century, Dhoni and Raina yet to bat. Right now all the things are in India's favor, also note that India has some good bowling attack as compared to South Africa, India can easily score 40 runs in 30 balls.

Today their is Dwe factor which can give benefit to SA , now its all upto their batting line up, they also have big hitters , who have played in IPL and they are not new to this ground. Layed SA @ 4.2
Activity: 658
October 02, 2015, 11:01:04 AM

October 02, 2015, 11:00:22 AM
your bet is winner already and I don't think India going to touch 210 and after 2 quick downs its more difficult for them to touch this figure
Activity: 910
October 02, 2015, 10:57:58 AM

October 02, 2015, 10:52:29 AM

Activity: 700
October 02, 2015, 10:49:42 AM
October 02, 2015, 10:39:48 AM

Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
October 02, 2015, 10:37:46 AM
pitch is much nice to India , I am sure they gonna beat 190+ , Rohit is Up and Kohli is warming to Hit.
Today match gonna be a High end match.
Activity: 322
October 02, 2015, 10:29:55 AM
India looking good for 190+.... still a long way to go though.
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 02, 2015, 10:23:57 AM
I have my bet on South Africa it is more balanced team than India, India has to set big score to win this match if India get succeed to able make runs 170+ than it has chance to win this match otherwise South Africa has good track record for chasing big target.

It seems India will set over 190 target because that pitch is flat and no support for bowlers to stop batsmen, that is wonderful partnership between Sharma and Kohli i have India @1.78 odds but it is going more low as the runs going higher.
October 02, 2015, 10:22:17 AM
I have my bet on South Africa it is more balanced team than India, India has to set big score to win this match if India get succeed to able make runs 170+ than it has chance to win this match otherwise South Africa has good track record for chasing big target.

India will definitely set a target of 200 plus runs as you can see that they have already scored 86 runs from 10 overs and loss of only one wicket. Rohit Sharma is in great form and he has already reached the half century. I think now its easy for india to score 125 runs in remaining ten overs as they have 9 wickets in hand. Also note that South Africa don't have Morne Morkel and Dale Staeyn.
legendary
October 02, 2015, 09:39:00 AM
October 02, 2015, 09:33:45 AM
Dale Steyn, Rahane, Harbhajan and De Cock are not playing today's match against India, it will be interesting to see how South African team will stop the strong indian bowlers. As De Cock is not playing this match, AB will be wicket keeper for South Africa. There are so many changes in both the teams.
Jump to: