Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1054. (Read 587819 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 03, 2015, 05:41:17 AM
Zimbabwe is playing sensibly today 89/1 in 21 overs for me it is good with so many wickets in hands.I am still watching the match.Even will be little profit later but will be more clear all situation of the match.

Zimbabwe finish half of their innings and they managed to score around 103 runs with loss of one wicket. Today their way of batting is quite matured because without losing many wickets they started building score that is very good sign and last 15+ over they can really play like T20 match and if they do like that surely they will reach easily 250+ runs.

Now 28 overs 117 runs for loss of one wicket. This is fantastic cricket by home team and this is first match they are playing very carefully. This will be a very good foundation for the big score but now on they should start hitting otherwise they can't reach 250 mark. They shouldn't leave this opportunity so easily. Good job by home team.
Now Zimbabwe is in good position to do some big score 250+ is possibility here just need 1 or 2 batsmen to keep calm and stay on crease until 50th over specially Chamu Chibhabha playing very good he need to stay as long he can for his team today
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
October 03, 2015, 05:34:10 AM
Zimbabwe is playing sensibly today 89/1 in 21 overs for me it is good with so many wickets in hands.I am still watching the match.Even will be little profit later but will be more clear all situation of the match.

Zimbabwe finish half of their innings and they managed to score around 103 runs with loss of one wicket. Today their way of batting is quite matured because without losing many wickets they started building score that is very good sign and last 15+ over they can really play like T20 match and if they do like that surely they will reach easily 250+ runs.

Now 28 overs 117 runs for loss of one wicket. This is fantastic cricket by home team and this is first match they are playing very carefully. This will be a very good foundation for the big score but now on they should start hitting otherwise they can't reach 250 mark. They shouldn't leave this opportunity so easily. Good job by home team.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2015, 05:18:28 AM

Activity: 994
PUGG.io
October 03, 2015, 05:08:10 AM
Today Pakistan won the Toss and decided to Bowl , everyone will thing that Pakistan have taken wrong decision, but seeing the current situation of Zimbabwe batting they are batting very sensibly if they post more than 250+ score then we can see Pakistan in  a little problem because Pakistan upper order batting is very weak , today will be their batting testing.
Activity: 700
October 03, 2015, 05:06:58 AM
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
October 03, 2015, 04:55:11 AM
It seems to me that Today also Pak Gonna win , They are good in Batting and Bowling Both , I guess they made the right decision to Bowl First , what you guys say?
October 03, 2015, 04:49:50 AM
Pakistani team needs to prove their decision correct to go for bowl.I don't under estimate the Zimbabwean team as they have beaten many strong teams in past.Only to pick up quick wickets is the only option for Pakistan else anything can be expected in this match.

Today Zimbabwean's are playing very sensibly. Looks like they may score around 200+ in this match
But this score is not going to help them they need more then 250+ for some fight still very slow they need to create some good chances for score
legendary
Merit: 1023
October 03, 2015, 04:47:32 AM
Pakistani team needs to prove their decision correct to go for bowl.I don't under estimate the Zimbabwean team as they have beaten many strong teams in past.Only to pick up quick wickets is the only option for Pakistan else anything can be expected in this match.

Today Zimbabwean's are playing very sensibly. Looks like they may score around 200+ in this match
Activity: 784
October 03, 2015, 04:25:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 1876
October 03, 2015, 04:22:24 AM
Zimbabwe is playing nice so far 40/1 in 10 overs.If they keep continue this way without loss of many wickets they will finish 250+ easily.To chase this target Pakistan will face difficulty as they also have weak betting side.
October 03, 2015, 04:11:27 AM
I don't understand the logic of Pakistani team to bowl first when they are good to chase anyway Zimbabwe has a very careful but good start as of now 27/0 in 7 overs to be completed.Zimbabwe needs to build partnerships to win the match.Ist inning's completion will show the exact picture of the match.

Zimbabwe playing very slow and its not going to work for them they need some aggression if they want to be in 250+ could be very good score for them
Activity: 728
October 03, 2015, 04:04:30 AM
I don't understand the logic of Pakistani team to bowl first when they are good to chase anyway Zimbabwe has a very careful but good start as of now 27/0 in 7 overs to be completed.Zimbabwe needs to build partnerships to win the match.Ist inning's completion will show the exact picture of the match.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
October 03, 2015, 03:42:11 AM
I would prefer to see first 15 overs match before make my entry in the match.Zimbabwe today has chance to set up some good total for Pakistan.Pakistan is going to chase first time in these matches.Usually they are not very good to chase either.
legendary
Activity: 1876
October 03, 2015, 03:38:52 AM
Pakistan won the toss and chose to bowl first.I place my bet last night on Pakistan odds were 1.26.Lets see where it goes how the Zimbabweans start and where the will finish their innings.
legendary
October 03, 2015, 01:27:46 AM
Today we have second one day match between Zimbabwe v Pakistan. We shouldn't miss to bet on this match because surely pakistan will win this match.
October 02, 2015, 11:59:14 PM
I lost my bet as I was so sure that India will win this match by huge margin.I didn't change my mind till the end and when I decided to make arbitrage then was too late to cover.I would only say India was really unlucky today to win the match which had so many scores to save it easily.
Wickets like these are graveyard of Bowlers no help and batsmen enjoying all the way I cannot say its entrainment this still need some changes for fair and good enjoyment

I think it was one of the good match to match. Both teams together scored around 400 runs in just 40 overs it should be one of the best entertainment game who ever just watching but gamblers may not like it because most of them were thinking India will win.

I wasn't and I put my money on South Africans and was glad to see them winning the Toss and deciding to field first and I knew then and there that they would win it, the Pitch had Dew factor which meant as the game progresses it will become harder and harder for bowlers to grip the ball and achieve any sort of traction from the Pitch to spin the ball which is why the team batting second always had an advantage.

I will give full credits to them, the Indians didn't perform bad but they could have gone to score 220+ but that's when SA tighten their bowling attack and restricted them to 199 and then batted beautifully. To me SA team looks more solid in both the departments (Bowling+Batting) whereas Indian team has a good batting attack but only 1/2 of their bowlers can perform under pressure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
October 02, 2015, 11:29:28 PM
I lost my bet as I was so sure that India will win this match by huge margin.I didn't change my mind till the end and when I decided to make arbitrage then was too late to cover.I would only say India was really unlucky today to win the match which had so many scores to save it easily.
Wickets like these are graveyard of Bowlers no help and batsmen enjoying all the way I cannot say its entrainment this still need some changes for fair and good enjoyment

No these are the best wickets for T20 matches. You should enjoy players hitting all over the ground.

you are right , yesterday match played at a small ground where 200+ runs are average and that is also chaseble , the best thing is South African players batted well and the upper order performed well. they played well with both bat and bowl, bowling is also good as they restricted india under 200.
legendary
October 02, 2015, 09:45:36 PM

No these are the best wickets for T20 matches. You should enjoy players hitting all over the ground.
legendary
October 02, 2015, 09:33:12 PM

I think it was one of the good match to match. Both teams together scored around 400 runs in just 40 overs it should be one of the best entertainment game who ever just watching but gamblers may not like it because most of them were thinking India will win.
October 02, 2015, 05:24:21 PM
Jump to: